• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Sikh Wedding (Times Education Supplement)

Sep 20, 2004
Sign up – it’s free! Find out if you’re sitting pretty or falling behind in the pay stakes. Want to move your career forward and enjoy working life more? Check our careers advice and forum for all teachers.

More...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I think there is something wrong because the link connects to a profile of a person with the Screen Name Sikh Wedding. It could be an advertisement, but it isn't news for Newsmaker. :confused:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Dal singh Ji..thats one...." below the belt"....he he..
anyway to me it seems there is so much "neatness...arrangement...ORDER..among all the "nuttiness" and ??? So many times aad Ji has totally surprised me...by "looking at things so deeply...and showing me what i couldn't see at all....so...to me she is not crazy or a "nutter".....NO WAY.

BTW..aad ji..that site requires one to "REGISTER FIRST"...click on their email to "activate" memebership..LOG in with Username/password..THEN ONLY Can the files be opened/downloaded.
You are right..its a RESOURCE Centre...for Educationists/teachers etc to share teaching aids..theTeaching Aid on Sikh wedding is actually quite good.:happy:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

Thanks for explaining how the site works. I was really surprised and impressed by the power point lesson and wondered what was going on. So a check on their other resources is on my to-do list, thanks to you.

Dalsingh ji was just mounting a guerilla attack because I wouldn't leave him alone last week on another thread -- called him a nutter and waited and waited for him to get back at me. But he was more patient, more secretive, more tactical -- and got me when I wasn't looking. Sherr Punjabi heh heh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: