• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Sikh Girls Marrying Muslims

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
.......................................my question is that when a muslim guy marry a non muslim girl she has to convert to islam ,and when muslim girl marry non muslim guy he has to convert to islam........because they cannot leave there religion then why they want us to leave our religion The answer is very simple "only ISLAM is the true religion ,all others are KAFFIRS". then why they marry the kaffirs. muslim guy cannot love any non muslim girl he only wants JANNAT, because in QURAN it is wriiten that IF A MUSLIM WILL CONVERT A NON MUSLIM TO ISLAM ALLAH WILL GIVE HIM "JANNAT". In past they tried to convert whole INDIA in to ISLAM but they were kicked of by Sikh WARRIORS, and they know as far as sikhism exists they will not be able to convert the rest of world into islam ,and the best way to remove Sikhs from universe is donnot leave Sikh girls ,when girls will not be there, from where these Sikhs will come..........So my dear love is not the issue , the main issue is JANNAT.........if A MUSLIM GUY REALLY LOVE A Sikh GIRL WHY HE IS NOT CONVERTING TO SIKHISM...........A message to all muslims........................do what ever u want take our girls as much as you can but rememder ..............ONE PURE Sikh IS EQUAL TO 1.25 LAC PEOPLE.............WE NEED ONLY 10 LAC Sikhs ...............BECAUSE QUALITY IS ALWAYS BEST THAN THE QUANTITY.................ISLAM has taken all the dirt from other religions........if a person can leave his or her religion he can also leave the religion in which he or she is converted.............when god has given you birth in your religion why you need to convert ..IF ALLAH IS THE SUPREME POWER WHY ALLAH IS GIVING BIRTH TO PEOPLE INTO OTHER RELIGIONS..........WHY NOT MUHAMMED COME BEFORE CHIRT OR HINDU.............MUSLIM NEED TO THINK DO NOT DIS RESPECT THE WOMEN FOR JANNAT.......YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS.............................................. ..
progress.gif

Satwant Paaji, what is the point of this post?

You cannot judge a whole religion on the actions of a few individuals. I know many Muslims girls who have become Sikh and have married Sikhs. There was no compulsion to become Sikh.

In England the amount of MUslims girls running away from home or having affaires and relationship outside their religion is very high. What does that say then?

If a person does not have enough love for their Guru that they want to leave him and join another faith, then they are better off not being Sikhs.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Another aspect of this is that excessive conservatism within the community that stops Sikh men marrying nonSikh partners and Panjabi culture being very rigid in this. I know this is rapidly changing as I have relatives from Panjab who have married outside of nonsense caste structures. Sometimes people outside of India carry on backward practices, common when they left, which are actually decreasing in India itself.

I have a half Jewish nephew and a half English one. The older one was given a choice with regards to faith, he chose Sikhism. I'm sure the younger one will probably do the same in future, he is actually more interested in Sikhism than any other kids in the family.

If we are being attacked in the way the original author believes (stuff I saw at uni makes me inclined to agree), than we too need to do what we must, in order to address the issue and make the Sikh community a flourishing one.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: