• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Request#2 - Tell-A-Friend About SPN!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Haanji! This is also a very easy way to let your friends know about SPN Community: by using the Invite Your Friends link visible at the top right of our site and also, visible on each topics/posts in the forums. So whenever you find a topic worth sharing with your friends/family simply click on this link and send then the link instantly.

The number of referrals you have done will be automatically tracked and appreciated in this section. Go ahead, open your address book and tell all your friends about SPN!

Thank you.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
We would like to thank Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji, for again taking a grand initiative of inviting all his contacts to SPN by utilising Invite Your Friends feature...

Gyanji ji, we truly appreciate your gesture and your quest to make SPN the better place. :wah:

Warm Regards

Nov 5, 2009
Delhi, India
To
Aman Singh

Sat Sri akal. Thank u for accepting my request. I am new to this community and know very less about this community. I was surfing about gurus and found this community. Few days back i was talking to my parents and told them dat i wanna do something to spread our culture, make people aware of great sikh history. Could u plz help me in knowing more about dis commmunity.

Thanks

Regards Prabhjot Kaur Sandhu

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM