• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Christianity Religious Colors Being Banned In America?

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
The religious hostility disguised in the french ban is asking for this themselves.

Look at the extreme non-issue:
"We've even got a mom who went to the school asking if her daughter at her birthday party could hand out a pencil with 'Jesus' on it," Shackelford told WND, "and the principal got so upset with her that he called the police.

Only if the banning authorities understand the meaning of freedom of religion, expression and speech, such incidents creating violence at mental level would decrease exponentially.

I guess, things are well understood when one gets into another person's shoes.

Regards.

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
People are so stupid. If only we educated each other on our differences in religion, then maybe we wouldn't have to do so much censoring. This is another sign, in my opinion, that our country is falling slowly but surely...just like Rome.

S|kH

SPNer
Jul 11, 2004
We Are PENN STATE!!
Eclectic said:
People are so stupid. If only we educated each other on our differences in religion, then maybe we wouldn't have to do so much censoring. This is another sign, in my opinion, that our country is falling slowly but surely...just like Rome.

But, in that case...than our recent election would be a sign that we want to save our country?

Since, Bush stands for things like keeping religion alive..

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
I think he only cares about his own religion. Look at the faith-based communites, they're soley for Christians and Christians only. That's not keeping religion alive if you only do things for one religion and no other.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM