Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Nice, Loving And Proper Greetings And Other Formulas :)

Discussion in 'Convert's Corner' started by Ester, Nov 14, 2017 at 4:13 PM.

1. Ester

Ester Spain
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi,

I have seen that some of you use some formulas or expressions to start and finish posts which I guess are in Punjabi. In my native languages (Spanish and Catalan) and in English too I pay quite a lot attention in the way I start and finish mails or posts. I like using expressions to convey how I feel about the person/group I 'm writtint to. Some examples might be: With love; blessings; peace.....
    I think it is nice and respectful, when aproaching a new culture or tradition, to learn how to use proper and nice greetings. For example, when I lived in New Zealand I used to write Kia ora at the beginning of a letter and Aroha nui at the end. So, I'd love to learn some expressions to start and finish posts here. I'd be grateful if someone could teach me a few.

Peace,
    Ester

2. Loading...