• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Learn Punjabi New Website For Resources On Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiat

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: New webiste for resources on punjab..punjabi..punjabiat

Gyani ji

the website is very rich and interesting :welcome: I just took a few minutes to explore it. Impressive is that books are available in English, Gurmukhi and Shammukhi. These are e-books that you can read online. Also, a list of booksellers. And, some of them are very fine books -- for example, Travels in the Mughal Empire, which is an historical classic from the era of European travelogues. More -- online books of complete poetry collections in Gurmukhi aand Shammukhi. There is a great collection of online music on a juke-box with high quality sound. Also there are music videos that are well produced. The artists are well known even to me. Back issues of their journal with feature articles are also available. Thanks for mentioning this excellent resource. A person could get lost there and never return.

antonia

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

aad ji..my favourite..since it began modestly a few years back...am one of the first inaugural members....the Founder Owner Safir Rammah is a SHUDH...PURE...Punjabi through and through...NO bias..Muslim or Sikh...just SIMPLY PUNJABI..and this love shows through This site..Official AAPNA Org
Why not become a MEMBER...they will send you regular updates.:welcome::welcome:
Safir Rammah
Coordinator: Academy of the Punjab in North America (APNA)
http://www.apnaorg.com

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Gyani ji -- I will join it. And support it because the service they render is quite remarkable. You can see the love. the web site is like a summer garden.

Hope other members appreciate your sharing this with all of us. :)

Back again -- I just joined them. Thanks

Nov 16, 2006
Perth, western Australia

Naryanot kaur ji and Gyani jio, you have done a great service to spn community by highlighting this wonderful site.

Naryanjot ji it was this site which prompted me to send u and Aman singh ji a private messages to allow us to write in our own ma boli.
thanks for your guidence. it means that i can write my punjabi articles on their site i.e apna.org or we have a place here in spn?
Gyani ji u must be congratulated for being the inaugral member of this website.
there is so much material and so much is available to free download that it is like a treasure.
you tube is also a place where we can go to and find some rare and extraordinary gems such as listening to Amrita Pritam in her own voice' Aj akhan waris Shah nu kito kabran vicho bol and listening to Shiv Kumar Batalvi in his own voice 'kee puchhde ho hal fakeeran da.
How can we put these links in our profile or posts so that others can enjoy such beutiful sites?
with love
mahanbir singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Thanks for another wonderful site. Co-incidentally I am working on a blog for Sikhs worldwide as well. It is still in its initial stages. Once it is done, I will broadcast it.

Santokh Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: