• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

New Sikh

grandcannon

SPNer
Feb 3, 2006
WJK WJKF

Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum! I have been posting on other sikh youth forums for a while, like www.sikhsangat.com, and have learned alot. I have been a devout christian my whole life, but about two years ago, I began to question my faith. I became involved with virtually every major religion, from communism to Sant Mat/Surat Shabad Yoga. About 6 months ago, after intially rejecting it because I didn't want to never shave again lol, I found sikhism, and have been happy ever since. I could really use help, because I am so young in the panth, and because I have been left by almost all of my friends, because they thought I was wierd, and I've never told my parents about my feelings toward Sikhism. Please help me, I could really use it.

Grandcannon

Aug 13, 2004
US
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh
Welcome Grandcannon to SPN! Hope your expereince with SPN sangat is rewarding.
Guru Raakha!

Mar 10, 2006
Mumbai
Sat Sri AKAL

hi Grandcannon,

everyone of us is looking for something.... Let me share a short story with you.... Once a man went to a saint and asked him about life, he asked him about the sun, the earth, the sadness in life, the happiness in life, he asked him the reason of existence, he asked the saint a lot of questions which we want to ask. The saint replied thus "son if a person is shot by an arrow, and he starts thinking about why was he shot, who shot him, where was he shot from, what was the material the arrow was made of........; he would certainly die. These questions are necessary but the time is inappropriate. what he should do is accept that he has been shot and should try to think of a way to save himself."
Thats what we all are trying to do here. Trying to think right.
Welcome and i am sure you will find what you are looking for. :up:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
did say u never want to not shave

or that u dont want to shave because in sikhs are not permitted to shave etc

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: