• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

MotherLand. Without WOMEN ?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I saw the Boney kapoor/Sri devi Kapoor Production Matrabhoomi..the Motherland without Women.

Its apoereful dramatisation of how KILLING of FEMALES is wreaking havoc in India... the Feamale Male ratio is dropping..from 972 females to 1000 males in 1901..it has dropped to 933 females to 1000 males.

In the Film there is such a shortage of females that Five Brothers Marry ONE GIRL...and then take Turns to Rape her each night by Monday to Friday..and the weekend is a free for all !! Drpodi and mahabharat all over again...

This shocking film is sure to rock the cradle of Indian Society..

jarnail Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Arvind
I dont know the other country ratio
but i know in india punjab has worst ratio
Also If no alteration is made in the natural process of child birth I mean no deliberate abortion there will be more girls in the world because biological female child has better survival in the early days of life than male child and this the reason why the moratlity od male new born is always more than female

So as per gods rule there should be more females in this world

Jatinder singh

Jul 13, 2004
UK
Islamic argument for polygamy "there are double the amount of females in society so men should marry two women to stop women becoming public property"... while this maybe true in the west, in places like China communist rule where parents can only have one child there are many back street abortions if the couple find out they are having a girl as men are seen are more successful... they have now created monitoring services for couples expecting and also allowed couples to have another child if they have a girl as their first child as the population has gone up to double the amount of men as women... these laws may help, but these people need to get to the ROOT of the problem and that is their attitudes and values towards women - they need to STOP looking at women as socially INFERIOR and INCAPABLE to do things that men can do... same attitudes are in Indian/Hindu society in places which is where sati comes from and female infanticide... the view that somehow women are INCOMPLETE.

chiecapri

SPNer
Aug 2, 2005
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Motherland means of our motherland only not fatherland !
Without the Females there willbe no religion no sprituality no society
no Law and no family no love no FUTURE. Why and How people can
do to their children. Its the Evil running in the soul of Mankind today.
Its not only Men ruled world. It is by the Women Holy Women ruled the
World. Nothing in this world Women cann't do. Everything which I may
do, Any of the Women can do. There will be no children If Women is
nowhere. Kindly think of your Mother who given you the birth to live
in this world. Kindly look what the GOD can do, It is GOD'S answer to
unnaturality, world is horribly suffering from AIDS. Don't provoke the
God to step in this unnaturality of killing the Female Child. Nature is
very devastatingly against any unnaturality.
Please see this.
www.sesamo.com/mapas/print/xx.html

pwp puMn vrqY sMswrw ] hrKu sogu sBu duKu hY Bwrw [ pMnw 1052]​

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Amardass ji first tackled this problem and banned Female Murder among infants..and banned all Sikhs from even associating with such people....our Sikh rehat maryada also bans this...BUT who cares ?? There is hardly a family in Punjab who hasnt committed this evil deed..Thousands of SEX clinics sprouting around like mushrooms tell the real story.. I saw an Adveert for such a clinic..PAY RS 500 NOW and SAVE RS 50,000 later !!

This DOWRY SCOURGE is also to blame for this. Interestingly DOWRY is also banned by Guru Amardass ji and then in our Rehat maryada...again who cares ??

People are so MATERIALISTIC now adays...MONEY MONEY is everything..they sell their daughters to "overseas" grooms..and "overseas grooms" sell THEMSELVES like cheap prostitutes... a Friend of mine who is past 90 and recently moved to Australia advertised for a "bride" to keep him company in his old age.. he thought he might get afew replies from some widows... He GOT over 5,000 REPLIES from MBBS/MA/BA/Govt School teachers,Dentist/what not...aged 18- 30's...all beautiful educated daughters of Punjab....and EACH one fit to be his GRAND-DAUGHTER of which he has four at home....each reply showing high jaat paat, rich family, large lands..and begging to go overseas !!!...and IN PUNJAB..five to eight brothers are marrying ONE bride or even marrying from Up/Bihar etc !!! what si happening ??

jarnail Singh Gyani

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: