• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Ishmeet Singh Died Of Drowning In Maldives

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Breaking News Online: Star Voice of India 2007 Winner, Ishmeet Singh died of drowning in Maldives

Breaking News! Ishmeet Singh, winner of Star Voice of India 2007, died of drowning in Maldives. He had gone to Maldives this morning to participate in a music show on August 1. Ishmeet was from Ludhiana. According to reports, Ishmeet drowned in a swimming pool while having fun with his friends.

Ishmeet Singh won many hearts in India and abroad for his great singing skills. After being crowned the winner of Star Voice of India on November 24, 2007, he was handed over the trophy by legendary Lata Mangeshkar. The entire country plunged into grief and sadness at Ishmeet's untimely death

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Re: Star Voice of India 2007 Winner, Ishmeet Singh died of drowning in Maldives

As per His Will, Ishmeet Singh came and shined like a shooting star and left behind exemplary conviction and talent ; all music lovers would miss him, May Waheguru rest him peace; not many would walk on that peak the way he did!!!!
My condolences to his family.
I also do not believe it was an accident !

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Too shocking to comment... My heart cries with pain... May Waheguru bless him... pause...

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

Too shocking to comment... My heart cries with pain... May Waheguru bless him... pause...

Yes it is too shocking.he was perhaps the only sikh star with turban and uncut beard.
I was the one who posted his thread of winning star voice of India on spn.who knows
at that Time that I will be the one who will post news his death On spn

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Oh God, why ??????

Some kind of conspiracy ???

I thought these kind of things only happen in Malaysia.

This is a great shock, indeed.

kkk

SPNer
Dec 6, 2007
It's very sad. India lost a good singer. How can a grown man die in a pool when playing with 'friends' ???
I don't think a man can get drowned in a swimming pool. This needs investigation.

May 24, 2008
Ishmeet was a role model for all Sikh Boys who previously believed that a SABAT SURAT Sikh is not accepted & successful in glamour world . Had he stayed on , would have inspired at least hundred of thousands of Sikh boys to remain SABAT SURAT , but Almighty had other plans . The loss to Sikh community is unparralleled & will be felt for many many years in future also . Heartiest condolences for the family , whole of Sikh community is with them in the hour of grief .

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: