• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Re: New member, sort of...

Welcome Rubicon :)

Hope u r having a great time here. Thanks for taking time to write here. Do participate too.

Regards, Arvind.

Amerikaur

SPNer
Feb 19, 2005
America
Re: Birthday wishes for dear Caramel Chocolate

Aww...I missed it? Happy Birthday John! I hope you had a great day!!!

Wishing you many, many happy returns!

Amerikaur

SPNer
Feb 19, 2005
America
Re: Etinder ji, Wishing you a warmest returns for the day !!

Happy Birthday veer Etinder ji! I am sorry my wish to you is belated...I hope you had a great time celebrating!

Jun 1, 2004

Yes, i have seen you trying your hands on tetris and other games... we hope you like them. Enjoy and have a nice time around here. Do take your time sometimes to write something on some topics.

Best Regards

Jul 13, 2004
Canada

Aman Singh said:
Yes, i have seen you trying your hands on tetris and other games... we hope you like them. Enjoy and have a nice time around here. Do take your time sometimes to write something on some topics.

Best Regards

Whatttt???? Tetris!!!!!! hmmmmmm...... :}:)

ok then, see you in the arcade then.... lolzzzz :eek:ohyeah: :up:

Rubicon

SPNer
Mar 11, 2005
Oklahoma USA

LOL... Did I play tetris? I don't deny, but I don't recall playing it. And thanks for the welcome. You have a great site and I enjoy it so much.

ravisingh

SPNer
Jan 21, 2005
Ottawa
Re: Birthday wishes for dear Caramel Chocholate

Allow me to add my kudos to the chorus! Happy Birthday John!

Ahh, to be 17 again ....

I hope that your day was great. Sorry for the belated wish but better late than never!

Ravi Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada

Rubicon said:
LOL... Did I play tetris? I don't deny, but I don't recall playing it. And thanks for the welcome. You have a great site and I enjoy it so much.

Lol... then which games are your favourite ones? Gyani ji is the current arcade leader. See if u can help me by reducing his titles ;) ... lol

Rajinder384

SPNer
Apr 11, 2005
Birmingham
New member introducing myself

Sat Sri Akaal

Just a quick word to say hello. I'm sure i'll enjoy my time here.

I am a sardar sikh, looking (eventally!) to take the next step into becoming a Khalsa.

I like debating on key issues that face sikhs, especially within western countries. I am fearful of the neglect that has permeated throughout Britain's sikhs in not taking adequate pride in their heritage and religion. The sight of so many sikh youths with shorn hair or shaved beards is alarming, and sad. Let's do something about it! Educate our community; the adults as well as the children so the next generation growing up can fully embrace the gift of Sikhi.

Jun 1, 2004
Re: New member introducing myself

Welcome Rajinder Singh Ji,

We too are looking forward to your deliberations on the key issues and hope to learn a lot from your presence on SPN.

Have a nice time around here. :)

Best Regards
Aman Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: New member introducing myself

Dear Rajinder Singh Ji,
you are most welcome on this forum and I hope we together can do really some thing worth while in this world and I appreciate you views and vision
may Akal purakh give you guidance and way to do what you intend to do

Jatinder Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Sher Singh

I couldnt ignore noticing the enhusiasm of Sher Singh in SPN forums.

Just wanted to say Thanks, and requesting for continued active participation.

Regards, Arvind.

Dawnnymph

SPNer
Apr 19, 2005
Puyallup, WA
Im new

My name is Dawn, and I live in Puyallup, Wa i am not a sikh but i find it extremely interesting and i would like to learn more about it. I am 17 years old and i work at Mcdonalds. I am dating a sikh. and yeah i don't really know what else to say so ill leave it at that...

ravisingh

SPNer
Jan 21, 2005
Ottawa
Re: Im new

Welcome Dawn!

I hope that your time is enjoyable and educational. Obviously you are very open minded --how many people would join a site of another faith to learn more about it. Truly commendable.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Ravi Singh

Oh and Dawn by the way, my brother lives in Bothell, Wa so you are practically neighbours. I'm out east now but at heart I am a west cost boy --I miss the ocean and the trees.

Sigh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM