• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

KulwantK

SPNer
Oct 31, 2007
Sat Nam and Greetings to all! It is good to be here, and finding many thoughtful people! I am looking forward to chatting with you all and assisting when I can with whatever I can!
Cheers and Blessings
Kulwant

arun

SPNer
Nov 1, 2007
Hello Great sikh people ....!

i am not sikh , but i have to study more about this community .... thanks all

btw i am loved with a sikh girl .....thats why i have to study about it :D

thanks again :)
Arun Vishwakarma

Damo_Singh

SPNer
Nov 2, 2007
Pottsville, PA
I hope it is alright that I chose this thread to also introduce myself. I am Damo_Singh. I am new to sikhism. I have studied most of the major religions and practiced some; however, I have always felt drawn to Sikhism. I studied Hinduism through an online course and agreed with many of the concepts such as reincarnation, Karma, Dharma, etc. And I read the Bible and the Koran and felt that the understanding of God as one God whom is unable to be understood but able to be loved was a true concept.

I am married to a beautiful wife and have two fine sons who are now men.

I attended Penn State University where I majored in psychology and writing.

I am a certified dog trainer, I was a truck driver for many years, and I have had supervisory positions in construction.

I had a very hard time finding the introductions forum. So, I am probably what you would call a slow learner.

I believe that I can learn much here. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Last edited:

amarjyoti

SPNer
Oct 8, 2007
I am proud to be a Sikh-I work in a Gurmukhi daily which was established in 1930 called the ,'Daily Desh Darpan'.Life is one big roller coaster ride working at this heritage paper whose alive and ticking readership keeps us all on our toes:)I dabble with both paint and poetry -I look forward to interacting and educating myself on this site:)

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
I am proud to be a Sikh-I work in a Gurmukhi daily which was established in 1930 called the ,'Daily Desh Darpan'.Life is one big roller coaster ride working at this heritage paper whose alive and ticking readership keeps us all on our toes:)I dabble with both paint and poetry -I look forward to interacting and educating myself on this site:)

We look forward to your talent in our photo gallery section soon!! :)

Nov 10, 2007
patiala
Welcome to SPN !!

This is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the Network. Please enjoy your stay over here and have a nice time.

With Best Regards

Aman Singh
SPN Management
sat shri akal ji.i m simarjeet kaur.i m a school teacher and deeply interested in spreading knowledge about our 10 gurus to all my students .i mteaching in a very backward area wher people are not aware of what actually is sikh religion .we r still behind in imparting knowledge .i hope to get lot of information from all of u.

Nov 11, 2007
I Am Thankful To This Site For Providing Me A Link To Sikh Philosphy .i Am Born In India And Migrated To Canada In Jan.2006.gyani Sant Singh Gee Maskeen "s Katha Have Opened My Mind Towards Sikh And Then Hinduism And Further To Persian Philosphy.i Am Very Much Thakful To That Spirtual Teacher Who Influenced My Mind Towards These Thougts And Search For The Sites Like This To Fulfill My Thrust For Truth And Nature And God.i Am Thankful To You Also For Kindly Operating These Sites For Human Uddhar . Waheguru Gee Kaa Khalsa Waheguru Gee Kee Fhateh.

SJSJ

SPNer
Nov 23, 2007
Hello dear ,

I feel fascinated to join this family. This is my intruductory mail only. I will share my views in the days to come.

Regards,

S.J.Singh Jawa
ACCOUNTS OFFICER
National Insurance Company Limited
Alwar

Nov 26, 2007
Dear Sangat Ji
Gurfateh

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

I am Dheer Singh,a Malaysian born Sikh residing in Ipoh.I am married to Bakshish Kaur.Together we have three boys.Our eldest,Preetvinder Singh is doing his 4th year in a medical school.The second is Dhervesh Singh,who is doing his first year in Computer Engineering at a local university.The third Pradeep Singh is still in his school years and will be doing his O levels in 2009.

My father,Sardar Tahil singh is 96 years old and he lives with us.My father is an active sevadar having served a great part of his life in the service of Psychiatric patients and later became a Giani at a local gurdwara for over 30 years.For the last 5 years he has been doing constant prayers at home.

I am a business man.I have an applications based consultabcy in special steels and alloys.I help advise companies on how to use stainless steels.
I have formal training in Metallurgy.

I have great interest in Parapsychology.

Rgds and Gurfateh to all of you.
Dheer Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: