• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcoming everybody to SPN!! :) Its our pleasure to find you too. We hope you enjoy your stay over here.

Regards

Nripan

SPNer
Sep 21, 2006
Dear Gobind Singh and Serina Kaur,

Gur Fateh,

I welcome you both to this exciting and informative blog and hope to achive what you strive.

Serina Ji, Its always better late then never..................... and before and further step introduce yourself to the Bani and then to the Bana. We all sitting outside India are priveledged to come closer to Sikhi much more better ways than being in India as the longing for betterment is more...like you succeed by stepping oout of the house and coming to a new world.

Welcome again

Nripan Singh

Sep 29, 2006
waheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh

gurufateh all brothers and sisters.
well to start with My name is Gurinder Pal Singh. I am engineer from India.

my interest is in kowing gurmat according to science. i mean to say i want to know what science and our gurmat have common in them.

gurfateh

gurinder pal singh

Oct 2, 2006
Amritsar [India]
ssa 2 all..

this is sukhdeep singh, running a site completely dedicated on sri harmandir sahib ji and sikhism, i wish to spread the word of sikhism to every corner around the globe, so with that wish only became part of forum

Taran-Singh

SPNer
Oct 2, 2006
My Name is Taranjit Singh,

Born and raised in the UK I never really realised the true significance of having my Kess, I would cut and trim my beard trying to fit in with my friends, Drink alcohol, eat meat but inside I was always incomplete, I think like many others my remembrance for Sikhism would be at Vaisakhi but other than that I would be oblivious, I have now started to listen, read and understand certain elements of Sikhism and have a thirst to learn more, my only regret is that I have allowed 27 years pass me by before I found that we had 10 of the greatest teachers who gave endless sacrifices so we could today be called Sikhs. Parmatma Karey I too can be blessed with Amrit and follow the 1 true path.

aujla

SPNer
Oct 2, 2006
I am a simple man. I was a great follower of the preaching and high philosophy by Sant Singh Maskeen Sahib. Whatever knowledge about our gurus I have is due to the great maskeen sahib. I still cannot believe anything without him. when he passed away I and my family could not believe the truth.but he was still among us with his talent on ETC punjabi.but when we came to Canada we are only missing maskeen sahib.

We love you all great Maskeen Sahib!His soul will always be with and in us.

Jatinder Singh Aujla
Apt.606, 2021 Merchants gate
Oakville, ON, L6M 3J1

manjit kaur

SPNer
Oct 2, 2006
re: introducing myself

Sat Sri Akal Ji. My name is Manjit from Melbourne, Australia. Have been living here for over 25 yrs now. My great,great,great...grand father was Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa. My great father was Gurbaksh Singh Uppal who built the Blackburn Gurdwara Melbourne. My whole family is into sikhism. I am very interested in finding ways to help the younger generation to keep up this beautiful religion and finally die as proud Sikhs. It breaks my heart to see the new generation not keeping their hair etc.....Love to help the community and bring awarness of our religion in Australia. My dear husband Mr Gurbir Singh Sethi Ji who always had a passion in films wants to produce a documentry film on The Proud Sikhs in Australia. We had done Ardaas on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Prakash and registered a company to proceed in filming. May wahegurji show us the way and bless us with success.
We appreciate your site and would like correct information on Sikhism.
Thanking you kindly,

Manjit Kaur Sethi

Gagan Tatla

SPNer
Oct 4, 2006
bahut hie satikar naal sab nu sat shri akaal.........i just enrolled today.....im from ludhiana(punjab)....and m living here in australia......m happy to be a part of this community......i proud to be a punjabi and sikh.....i really liked the articles on this site....n i want to say that ...sikhism is lacking behind.....we all should promote sikhism.....lets move ahead to save sikhism..........

Gagan Tatla

SPNer
Oct 4, 2006
Sat shrii Akaal to manjit kaur sethi ji........glad to know about u.......m gagan from sydney...m happy to know about ur project.... tuhadi film baare jaan k bahut khushi hoyi....u r doing really gud job.....all my best wishes r with u......i wish waheguru tuhanu safaltaa deve.........all the best

jaga

SPNer
Sep 30, 2006
hello all , my name is jaga rai i'm from vancouver b.c.

i love the war stories of the sikh culcher ,

i was brought up in a bad area (gangs and such) i was envolved with them , but grew up and relized it wasn't worth it,.... i'm not hardcore into sikhizm , but want to learn more.

thanks.

msk2182

SPNer
Oct 3, 2006
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Whaeguru ji ki Fateh.

Iam manpreet singh, born in Gorakhpur, U.P, & simply a gursikh boy, now currently residing at ludhiana, and persuing degree in engg. i have joined the group because i want to know &study the sikh history and the facts related to it

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Welcome all on SPN :)

Manjit ji, do you have rare belongings of General Nalwa.
? If yes, Pls share pics of those. Waheguru Sethi pariwar nu uddam bakhshan.

R.K.Khanna

SPNer
Oct 3, 2006
Jalandhar
I came across this site only through the search engine. While I am in the teaching profession in History and being a Punjabi, it is but natural to have curiosity and some knowledge in Sikhism, I hope this site will help me a lot in this direction. A happy day for all the members of SPN.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: