• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Feb 7, 2006
Surrey B.C. Canada
Hello SPN Members:
Sat Sri Akal to everybody,
I am residing in Surrey Canada and am quite interested in
spreading the divinity light of teachings of guru Nanak.We must
put our endeavour collectively to achieve this noble cause.
Thanks
Lashkar Sanghera.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Violetta said:
Hello to everybody! Came here from Russia with love for the inspiration in Your knowledge. Violetta

:) Welcome to this forum
Hope to learn together on this forum

Jatinder Singh

Feb 20, 2006
hi
I am Prabhjot Singh Lamba. I have just joined a good software company in India. With gods grace i am an amrit dhari sikh. Interested in programming, computer games, reading and playing guitar. This is the first forum i have joined ( apart from programming forums ). Hope to learn and contribute as much as possible.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
KeenEyeLearner said:
hi
I am Prabhjot Singh Lamba. I have just joined a good software company in India. With gods grace i am an amrit dhari sikh. Interested in programming, computer games, reading and playing guitar. This is the first forum i have joined ( apart from programming forums ). Hope to learn and contribute as much as possible.
Welcome veer :)
Looking forward to learning from you.
Regards, Arvind.

W

Waheguru, Waheguru

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

My names Harsimrat Kaur...I'm 14 years of age and not interested in alot apart from learning, reading and advancing myself on the computer programs. Really interested in knowing about sikhi and learning everything i can so i can make my own decisions when older about faith and life.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

prawani

SPNer
Feb 24, 2006
Sat Sri Akal to all SPN community members from parwani, I am very fond of sikhisim and would always like to learn more and more about the same with the help of you all and i hope you all will help me in doing so, I frequently visit takhat sri hazur sahib ji, and an member in gurudwara sri guru singh sabha regd. mumbai also.

cia

SPNer
Feb 25, 2006
My name is Macia Underwood, I live in Phoenix, AZ. I come to this site to have a good laugh and to learn. I decieded to join to comment on why non-Sikhi ask so many dumd questions.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Let us take it this way... when a child learns to speak and asks innocent questions, do we laugh at him and discourage or refrain him from asking those questions... questions, which for you and me may sound dumb but for him its all part of learning and growing up... :)

Welcome to SPN!!

Bubaladee

SPNer
Feb 25, 2006
Hi Everyone, another new one, I come to you with a story of woe and dispair, and i am really reaching out for answers, i think i'll put my topic in controversal, as its too long to put in here at the mo. I'm a sikh and come from the south of england, i'm married with four children and number five on the way, must be mad!!!! But this is the first site i have felt brave enough to come on and tell my story and hopefully find some answers.

Many thanks
Dee xx

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Welcome Dee

I read your other post, which represents your current ongoing test. May Waheguru give enough strength to you and Manj to come out of unrest with flying colors.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Sincerely, Arvind.

Hindu Guru

SPNer
Feb 27, 2006
This looks like a site with lots of positive material. I wish to be part of the discussion forum.
" Guru nanak Ji says: Dhyan se pehle ma Bhagwati ka simran karein !!
pritham Bhagauti simar ke,guru Nanak layi dhyaye.!! "

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM