• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
i am here because firstly i am a born sikh and wanna know more about my roots and my wonderful religion and for last years my life is not going how it should be .or i can say i am totally lost :mundabhangra:.and to listen gurbani give me a sense of belonging and feel really good .i start doing japjee sahib and rehrass sahib path every day or try to do every day and also wanna know the meaning what i am reading so i am here also.thats all about me in simple .now he is my hope and i count on him

waheyguru jee ka khalsa waheyguru jee ke fathey

To learn the meaning and content of Japji Sahib I would suggest you to read " Steek " of Japji Sahib or steeks of other Gubanis like Sukhmani Sahib, Rehras Sahib, Asa Ji Di War etc. for other such Gurbanis.
For Japji Sahib in English translation/rendering in English language you can go through the following link:

http://www.kslamba.wordpress.com

sandhu21

SPNer
Dec 15, 2012
thanx veerjee for replying and sending link.veerjee from where i can get steeks in punjabi.for me its more meaningful in punjabi or you can say i understand it better in punjabi.again thanx for replying

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
thanx veerjee for replying and sending link.veerjee from where i can get steeks in punjabi.for me its more meaningful in punjabi or you can say i understand it better in punjabi.again thanx for replying

I believe you are stationed abroad. You can request any of your friends visiting India to buy these Steeks from Book shops in Punjab, or order from Sikh Phulwari,1051/14, Fieldganj, Ludhiana, 141008, Punjab, India.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to SPN Johnji

We are very happy you have decided to join hands with us. I look forward to reading your questions and taking part in discussions with you.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Gurbinder Singh ji

We are very happy you decided to join us. Enjoy yourself here first and foremost. Worry about contributing or learning when the time is right. There is a lot to read here, many conversations, and a great kirtan jukebox. Enjoy all of it in your time. :tablakudi:

abhaysingh

SPNer
Jan 4, 2013
I feel very shameful when i see people living in punjab dont know about jhatka and eat halal openly which is strictly prohibited for sikhs .....Dont know what sikh leaders are doing

Secret

SPNer
Feb 29, 2012
Hi,
I’m a 24 years old living in a Scandinavian country. I don’t have any Sikh friends. And I don’t know any other Sikhs than my family. I would like to make new friends and learn about my religion. I need someone who can give me support and guidance in life. I’ve been through a lot things in life and I’m feeling very lost. I have no Gurdwara I can turn myself to for guidance. I'm looking for answers and support in life from someone who would understand. I apologize for my bad English as I’m not English speaking. If you would like to help me and be my friend, I will be more than greatful.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Hi Secret, welcome to the fourm, it's great to have you with us. There's lots of lovely people here to talk with so feel free to jump into discussions or start your own threads. welcomekaur

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM