• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome everybody to SPN!!!

We hope you enjoy your stay over here and we have a mutually learning experience together...

Dear Bond, you said you are Shindo... Tell us more about Shindo... :)

Gurfateh!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
To difa ji and To bond ji

It is my pleasure to welcome you to SPN. Do find the network a great place to ---- just relax................ and enjoy everything there is to enjoy. Good conversation, lively debates, excellent reading, pleasing music on the jukebox. We are glad you found us and decided to join.welcomekaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to SPN, kuldiplawtutor ji

welcomekaur

We have a contingent of people from Malaysia here as members, all of them very interesting and knowledgeable people. So you will have some local friends, on top of an Internet community.

I certainly hope that you find your time here worthwhile and a source of ongoing interest and learning.

Once you acquaint yourself with all of our resources and features, don't forget to post and participate in discussions. We look forward to hearing from you. :)

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Kuldip ji

welcomekaur

I came to visit my friends in your part of the world a few months ago! There is a thriving Sikh community in Malaysia from what I have seen and I think there is a huge youth camp in KL this week? A warm welcome to SPN. You can never have too many Sikhi friends and you can never have too many opportunities to learn!! I look forward to interacting with you on the many interesting topics presented here.
Jasleen gingerteakaur

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Sat Sri Akal everyone,

I am from Canada and son of Late Mahna Singh Bhullar who was Principal of Khalsa College Higher Secondary School Amritsar and retired from there in 1965.

I had all my teen years from Birth spent on the grounds of Khalsa College Amritsar and after fathers retirement in Amritsar till we all immigrated out to UK and later some to Canada.

Recollections of our times are nothing less than heaven on earth with fresh air, fresh water, wild birds, fruit baags, parrots and all kind of nature.

I believe in sikhi within my heart and even though I am not a strictly practicing sikh (kesh, kangha, kirpan, kashehra and adherence to amrit ceremony vows) my heart for ever is blessed with the tenants of sikhism. I do admire and appreciate the people who are more complete and are practising rehats and avoiding kurehats.

I believe greatly in the inclusivity rather than exclusivity of people without regard to their backgrounds. I have high regard for people who do versus the complainers and fault finders.

May we all be blessed to be positive in as many people's lives as possible.

Thanks for allowing me to be a member here.

Sat Sri Akal

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Ambarsaria ji

There are some members of SPN who indeed know your father and have spoken in detail of his work. I hope that you have an opportunity to interact with them here. I am also so happy to read your words
I do admire and appreciate the people who are more complete and are practising rehats and avoiding kurehats.
. These words are said too infrequently.

We here at SPN certainly look forward to having many conversations with you. Please enjoy all of our resources. We have begun a great gurbani kiran Jukebox with some rare and some popular performances. Our Gurmat Sangeet section is very good. You will enjoy reading the threads in all sections of the forum -- so I hope.

Make SPN a place where you would like to spend time learning and simply enjoying your day.welcomekaur

hsinghb

SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
satsriakaal

I am sikh from india working in south italy from last 1 year in this region i hardly found any sikh/punjabi population want to know where in italy most of punjabi/sikh/indian population

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Hsinghb ji,
Welcome to the forum welcomekaur

There is a thriving Sikh community in Italy. There is a significant farming community near Milan in the north and I met several Sikhs in Rome the last time I visited there. Here are some details:
http://www.gurudwara.net/Gurudwara_City_List.aspx?id=120
http://www.boss-uk.org/europegurdwara/#italy
Also found this article which might help to cheer you up :)
http://www.nriinternet.com/EUROPE/ITALY/2004/111604Gurdwara.htm

We are also a sangat here on SPN so please spend some time here too!
Best wishes,
Jasleen

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
hsinghbji

Welcome to SPN. Italy and Sikhi - a magnificent combination. Not that I am not biased in both directions! welcomekaur welcomekaur welcomekaur

We are all very happy that you have joined SPN and hope that you will make each visit a great opportunity to interact with some very interesting and engaging members. Enjoy the conversations, and all else that we offer at this site.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
cutesingh ji

Welcome to SPN - just said "hello" to you on a different thread only seconds ago. Thanks for joining our online community. We are in a silly mood tonight as you may have already discovered.

Please enjoy the times when you visit. Participate in the discussions. Make yourself at home.

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Sandeep ji,
A very warm welcome! I notice you are a Kiwi. I lived in New Zealand for close to 2 years and have extremely fond memories of my time there-the best country in the World! Hope you find lots to help you on your chosen path at SPN and share with us your thoughts on being Sikh and other things :happykaur:
welcomekaur Gurfateh, Jasleen.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM