• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
May 22, 2007
Is Punjab calm today ? Is the news that there are some gurudwaras in Punjab where backward communities are not allowed. Please confirm because if the answer is yes, then this is something against are religion's basic foundation and should be curbed.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Sat Sri Akal ji.

Welcome to the right congergation where truth is name of life. Where we recognize the Only one Creator to praise His name day and night. That is the essence of sikhism.

Do right deeds and be wishfull for all the being on this planet.How simple and easy
to understand . You do not have to be genious. Just pray O Lord keeep us with You but You. "Nam na visre"

jaspi

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected Pritpal Singh Ji :) ,

Sat Siri Akaal Ji

Most welcome to the Forum.

We are very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your particaipation.

:) please enjoy your stay here:)

jssands

SPNer
Jun 10, 2007
I am a staunch SIKH at heart......I shall be glad to associate myself with ANYONE propounding Sikh philosophy anything more to say.....

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Most welcome to SPN respected Jssands Ji

looking forward to your participation.

:) please enjoy your stay here:) <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

jogi13

SPNer
Jun 7, 2007
Gurfateh

Dear Khalsaji

A few days ago I joined this SPNCommunity and wish to briefly introduce myself.

I am a retired Nuclear Physicist. My main research interest was in Proton Induced X-rays however my main interests now are Sikh Philosophy, listening to Gurbani Kirtan, photography and travel. I am currently planning to write a book on traditional and cultural rituals associated with Sikh Weddings. I will therefore be grateful for any directions, information and help with finding resources.

I am truly impressed with several of the ‘posting’ presented under various ‘threads’. Well done…………I would like to take this opportunity to thank the SPN Administrator and contributors for their interesting thoughts, expressions and knowledge of Sikhism.

Jogi13

NB
I posted it originally in the wrong thread unintionally.
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Neet84

SPNer
Jun 16, 2007
Hi everyone

I'm new to the site and am looking forward to learning more about Sikhi and other people's views. I think the sign-up email asks for an intro so here goes;

I'm a 23yr old British Sikh woman currently studying for my MSc while also working in the civil service. I enjoy the usual things; going out with my friends, gym, reading and shopping. I have joined the network to gain an in-depth understanding and appreciation for Sikhi and to share my views with others.

So hopefully chat soon.
Bye for now.

Neet

BalbirSaini

SPNer
Jun 17, 2007
SSA to all the members of SPN,
I am a new member of SPN. I am a sikh women but browsing through the various posts got to know many new things and views of others and i feel that i don't know much about sikhism and there is still lot more to learn. I seem to be at starting point. I need guidence of all the members of SPN.
Everyday of my life has been a struggle and i have no idea how long it's going to be that way but i try to live life with a positive attitude.
Thanks a lot.

Jun 2, 2007
India
Guru Piarayo

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I m at a learner stage in Sikhism. I joined to know views of others on Sikh philosophy and know more about Gurbani Vichar. In my opinion this site is more informative than reading books on sikhism.

Please forgive me

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gurvinder

Welcome to the forum. I hope you spend happy and interesting hours here. There are great people to meet and learn from.

Antonia

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Navdeep

We welcome you to the forum. A large group of people with many experiences and understandings to share will quickly become a group you will want to encounter often. Have great conversations on SPN!

Antonia

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
All new members,

most welcome to SPN. We are very pleased to have you here and looking forward to your particaipation.

hope you enjoy your stay here

Jun 2, 2007
India
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guru Piarayo

I m thankful to aad0002 ji, Surinder Kaur Cheema ji , Aman Singh ji for welcoming me and encouraging new members.

Please forgive me

Regards

Gurvinder

Saffron Poet

SPNer
Jul 2, 2007

Pyari Sat Sangat Ji, I am a poet from London, and have recently created 18 poems on Vaisakhi after researching into this great day for the last year.

I have created a site where I have displayed my poetry and would like all my brothers and sisters to view, read and understand why Vaisakhi is such a great time of the year and such a great day in Sikh History.

18 Poems on Vaisakhi

Feel free to share to likeminded brothers and sister also.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM