• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Goroo

SPNer
Jan 30, 2007
Sat Sri Akal Ji
I'm a doctor from Thailand. of course I'm Sikh.
I just got some free time to study in details about my religion and I'm so proud of being Sikh.
Thanks everyone

HannahBanana

SPNer
Sep 11, 2006
South Florida
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

I'm not really new, but I haven't posted in a while. Hi everyone! I'm Hannah and I'm 15 (my birthday passed since I joined here :)

I live in Florida and am a student at a high school here.

Mary McCoy

SPNer
Feb 15, 2007
Seattle,USA
Hi, everybody!

I am not Sikh, but I have been studying Sikhism on line for a while and find that much of it rings true to me. I have many questions that I hope to have answered here.

I come from a Jehovah's Witnesses family, but I can no longer pretend to follow their beliefs and way of life. They are really angry at me. I think Lion Child can understand.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot here.

Thank you.

gsmeet

SPNer
Feb 16, 2007
Here I am from Punjab.I do not boast that I am very strict in sikhi but still I feel that I want and like to do something for the betterment of sikhism.I will open a new thread relevent to that.May WAHEGURU be kind to all those who are going astray from sikhi.May HE bless all of us with BAANI and BAANA.

Feb 16, 2007
Sat Sri Akal,

I am new member of SPN. My purpose of joining the site is to get answers about the issues which are their in my mind but I cannot question them to my elders.

I hope I well get answers of all my questions regarding Sikhi here and would in the process become a true Sikh.

Regards.....

badmash

SPNer
Jan 25, 2007
Boy, that is a tough answer in a short space. I am sure there are others on this forum who have more knowledge than humble I. I will let them do it, but welcome and hopefully you will like what you find out and can be more knowledgeable about the sikhs.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I am introducing myself for the first time. Greetings to all! In the future I am certain that I will have many questions, comments and reactions to all that I read. This is a beautiful web site, and it has been inspiring and helpful to me.

azurehi

SPNer
Mar 3, 2007
After hearing and purchasing several songs by Snatam Kaur and Guruganesha (Spirit Voyage music) and finding them peaceful yet joyous, I read a bit about the Sikh way of life. I have never considered myself a religious person, even though I have attended various churches, most notably Unitarian-Universalist several years ago. I worked as a social worker for many years. At 68, I am still interested in learning. Music remains a vital part of my life.

Jan 21, 2007
Hello everyone!!! :)

I would just like to say that this 'network' has helped me a lot in answering questions that I would've asked about sikhism. It has opened up my eyes to a whole new 'world of thought'.

Thank you to the founders of this wonderful network!!!

May Sikh Philosophy Network live forever!!! :thumbup:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: