• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
calmseeker ji

Welcome to SPN. This thread is a place to greet the forum and for forum members to greet you. There are man threads here that provide a place to learn, interact, discuss issues. I hope you find these satisfactions while posting here at SPN.

:welcomekaur:

However, none of us here has the professional credentials to help you in a responsible way with your anxiety.... which seems very intense. We can express concern and support. That is about the only help possible that is ethically right for an Internet forum like this.

Other members should also abide by my advice. Private messaging is a better way to discuss anxiety and internal strife.

Thank you

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Further discussion of Nitnem and Anand Sahib on this thread will be deleted without further notice. A better choice would be to start a thread about Nitnem and/or Anand Sahib giving peace to the soul.

Last edited:

methodmann85

SPNer
Apr 30, 2013
Gurfateh all,

I have been an avid reader of these forums for the past couple of years. I thought it was due time that I "officially" registered.

Look forward to engaging with the other members on our quest to seek knowledge, wisdom and truth (however one may wish to define it).

Best,
Methodmann85

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
methodman85 ji

You pay us a great complement. Thank you for being a steady reader. I welcome you to SPN and hope that you enjoy a more active kind of membership, posting and participating in discussions.

Welcome again! Welcome aboard! :welcomemunda: :welcomemunda: :welcomemunda:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
methodmann85 ji

No need to apologize ... sometimes I think SPN is the largest reading room on the planet. I wonder from time to time who all our members are who never post. And all the visitors who never register. "Who are they"? I wonder. "What are they thinking? What articles draw their attention? What do they like best to read? Why do they return day by day or week by week? "

Today I get to meet one of them, you.

Thanks again!

sukhminder13

SPNer
Jul 17, 2012
Sat Sri Akal everyone,
my namee is sukhminder singh, i have stopped trimming my beard. my English is not that perfect, but i m learning and trying to learn more and more. I belong to a sikh family, i have faith on Guru Granth Sahib ji not because its our guru. my belief is its a very knowledgeable books written by great guru Guru Gobind Singh ji, a great philosopher and a poet and a fearless fighter, The leader and the founder of the great khalsa fauj. A maker of Singh.
But I have a lot of questions arising time and time again in my mind and confuses me about the life and the beliefs around me, that i listen everyday from my surrounding from my parents, friends. I want to know everything about myself, about my relations, emotions, this life, this world, the whole creation. Because of these questions, queries, confusions.... I am Here.... I hope i will learn a lot from this site and the members and guest of this site.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa...
Waheguru ji ki Fateh...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome sukhminder13 ji

:welcomekaur: :welcomekaur: :welcomekaur:

I am happy you have joined SPN. Already I have read something you wrote on a thread, and bless you for expecting others to be logical and give logical reasons behind what they write.

You are traveling a brave road. Stick it out with us here. We look forward to more interactions with you. We can go the distance with you.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to SPN punjabilearner ji

I hope you have already check our subforum, Learn Punjabi, which has resources of all kinds to assist you.

Let us know what you think of our thread that features the Punjabi keyboard/dictionary combo at this link http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-youth/40663-just-what-you-were-looking-for.html

Please share what you have learned too! A forum depends on lively conversation. Once again, glad to meet you and make this your home away from home.

:welcomekaur: :kaurkhalsaflagblue:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: