• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sher_Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
United Kingdom
Fateh Ji

Fateh Ji everyone.
I hope this message finds you all in Chardi Kalla.
I come from United Kingdom. I've always been into religion.....been fascinated with our history from the birth of Pehle Paatshai to the present day. I've come across many sites on the net that discuss our issues. I hope that i may learn more about what we are as Sikhs, together with you all.
Hope to talk to you all soon.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh :)

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Fateh Ji

Dear Sher Singh
You are most welcome !!to this site and we all hope to learn from each other with Akal Purakh's mercy

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Fateh Ji

welcome sher singh ji,

Thanks a lot for your kind words, your kind words have really encouraged us to carry on with effort even with more vigour.

Please enjoy your stay and have a nice time.

Enjoy Life !!!
Best Regards

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Re: Hello everyone!

Eclectic ji,

Welcome to the forums. And Thanks for the kind words.

Have fun :)

Word of Caution: do not philosophize too much with etinder ji... he he... just kidding ;-)

Regards.

Nov 19, 2004
Me!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki fateh, I'm new on this forum...my names Sundeep Singh Gill and i thought i'd just introduce myself to everyone. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
Re: Me!

sundeep ji

i extend u a very warm welcome on behalf of all the members of the forum and believe that u ll enjoy ur stay on the forums and the experience wud be mutually beneficial to all..
lookking forward to an active participation from ur side
regards
guru fateh

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
Re: Me!

a very warm welcome to liberatedji from everyone at the forums, hope u will have lots of fun here and wish that ki tusi wadh chadh ke hissa lawoge why dont u introduce urself in a separate thread

gurufateh

Nov 23, 2004
Co. Tipperary IRELAND
Greetings to one and all.

Hi everyone,

Just popped in to to say hello. I will come right out now and tell you all I have little or no knowledge of Sikhism, but I would dearly love to learn. I have a very open mind on all religions and try to see the good they all have to offer.

To date I've been leaning about Buddhism and Christianity. And now Sikhism. Funny thing is I was born a Catholic, but know nought about it other than I feel it isn't for me. I stopped being one some 30 years ago. (I'm now 46)

So now I am here, continuing the search, hence the user-name "Stll Searching", and hoping to learn.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Patrick.

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
Re: Greetings to one and all.

dear patrick

a warm welcome to you from all of us at the forum, i wont say tht u r search wud end here..but i guess u and all of us are here with the same motive to search n learn from each other.
i wish u all the best and hope u wud be successful in ur search and have fun here at the forums

best regards
etinder

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: