• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Has Mythical God Krishan Been Portrayed As God In Guru Granth Sahib?

Nov 27, 2008

Dr Harjinder Singh Dilgeer: Has mythical god Krishan been portrayed as God in Guru Granth Sahib? Is mythical god Krishan God? ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਚ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਕਿਹਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ? ਡਾ ਹਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਿਲਗੀਰ: ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ...

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK

Dr Harjinder Singh Dilgeer: Has mythical god Krishan been portrayed as God in Guru Granth Sahib? Is mythical god Krishan God? ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਚ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਕਿਹਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ? ਡਾ ਹਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਿਲਗੀਰ: ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ...
I'm sorry but this is a very bad against the spirit of the site

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010
Sat Sri Akaal,
It's a forum of discussion, one can always present own view rather then saying bad.
Let there be a other view, which reflects other side for transformation of thoughts.

One. should understand the spirit of own philosphy to give decision of good or bad.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.

Last edited:

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010
Sat Sri Akaal,
Guru Nanak was not against Hindu or Muslim Philosphy but ways of Pandits Brahmins Maulvis Deras Baba's were teaching, but definetion against doctrines of faith and the way rituals were made without imparting education to a mass.
There are two versions available one is physical life story other connecting eternal both available in market.
If one reads
Geeta The Celestial Sound form that appeared in the form words as a sound of HINDU, or to humans,

the five horses representing five human senses driven by expression as Krishna,

how any human can deny that the desire of five senses is not driven by expression. ,a metaphor for human expression within mind,

not the way it was taught as a false expression or as a mythological story of Krishna may be another name which appeared in history of humans told by a blind person having no vision of the subjects.

Spiritual is Spirit and Lingual

If the language describes the inner awareness it is good.

One can decide within one self, if the taught subject is good or bad.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Last edited:

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016

No. Silly question.

Original

Writer
SPNer
Jan 9, 2011
London UK
Come on Sukh Singh, I would've thought you'd smelt the coffee by now ? you obviously haven't ! never mind.

This Forum has a youth-centric culture that has an extremely short attention span and ponders only to a very limited demographics. Sikh "historical past" according to them must be interpreted and decoded with the modern brain of the Western Sikh and not with the bird brain of the traditional Punjabi Sikh. What does that tell you about the orator in the video ? That his aposematic coloration is deadly and dissonance deliberations damaging - meaning, stay away from such fine spun sophistry.

I'm pleased to say, your comments are praiseworthy and in accord with Sikh belief n virtue. I like it -
Here's why:
Sikh=Truth=God=All Faiths

If that'd be correct then it follows that the orator's deliberations are inconsistent with Sikh thought of the "oneness" in the multiple creation; precipitating unification over diversification.

No. Silly question.
I agree !

Last edited:

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
Sat Sri Akaal,
It's a forum of discussion, one can always present own view rather then saying bad.
Let there be a other view, which reflects other side for transformation of thoughts.

One. should understand the spirit of own philosphy to give decision of good or bad.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.
Fair enough
I didn't say it should some how moderated or censored

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
Come on Sukh Singh, I would've thought you'd smelt the coffee by now ? you obviously haven't ! never mind.

This Forum has a youth-centric culture that has an extremely short attention span and ponders only to a very limited demographics. Sikh "historical past" according to them must be interpreted and decoded with the modern brain of the Western Sikh and not with the bird brain of the traditional Punjabi Sikh. What does that tell you about the orator in the video ? That his aposematic coloration is deadly and dissonance deliberations damaging - meaning, stay away from such fine spun sophistry.

I'm pleased to say, your comments are praiseworthy and in accord with Sikh belief n virtue. I like it -

Here's why:
Sikh=Truth=God=All Faiths

If that'd be correct then it follows that the orator's deliberations are inconsistent with Sikh thought of the "oneness" in the multiple creation; precipitating unification over diversification.

I agree !
Thank you
"aposematic colouration"!
Fantastic!

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010
Sat Sri Akaal,

How duality to be resolved without reasoning.

Definitely it can not be dual.

So one must agree or disagree with a reason, or
one shall not say to follow blind blindly.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM