• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Nanak

Sher Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
wow, its amazing no one has answered this. Try to be more clear in what you mean, what do you want to aim for, what do you want to achieve?

Sher Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
I dont know if this will help but ive tried. heres what i have, i couldnt find anything about working hard, etc from Guru Nanak, but this is from Guru Arjan Dev Ji:

kutMb jqn krxM mwieAw Anyk audmh ] For his family, he works very hard; for the sake of Maya, he makes countless efforts. kutamb jatan karnaN maa-i-aa anayk udmah. hir Bgiq Bwv hIxM nwnk pRB ibsrq qy pRyqqh ]1] But without loving devotional worship of the Lord, O Nanak, he forgets God, and then, he is a mere ghost. ||1|| har bhagat bhaav heenaN naanak parabh bisrat tay paraytah. ||1|| qutVIAw sw pRIiq jo lweI ibAMn isau ] That love shall break, which is established with any other than the Lord. tutrhee-aa saa pareet jo laa-ee bi-ann si-o. nwnk scI rIiq sWeI syqI riqAw ]2] O Nanak, that way of life is true, which inspires love of the Lord. ||2|| naanak sachee reet saaN-ee saytee rati-aa. ||2||

I dont know of that would help... i tried *shrugs shoulders with a smile*

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: