• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Jazz

SPNer
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham, England, UK
WGJKK WGJKF

Some time earlier, a friend of mine asked, " where is it written that Guru Gobind Singh Ji's intentions were to bestow the Gur Gaddi to the Guru Granth Sahib, Guru maniyo Granth ? ".

I find that difficult to answer, and would appreciate detailed thoughts in response, hopefully with comments.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Guru Granth Sahib Ji enjoyed the status of Guru from the time they came inot beeing.
As per Sau Sakhi we have way of baptism as dipping the corner of cloath covering Darbar Sahib in water and let is be drank as Charan Pahil beforre we had Khande Bate da pahil.

In Sarbloh Granth Guru tells 12 forms ie Ten Gurus ,Guru Panth Khalsa and Guru Granth Sahib.
So as er tradtion of Hajur Sahib Tilak was givne to Guru was symoblic but Panth was also givne Tilak of Saffron.

Tilak of safron is not from Hinduism as no one uses it and various Sanatan Sects have differnt Tilaks.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Jazz said:
WGJKK WGJKF

Some time earlier, a friend of mine asked, " where is it written that Guru Gobind Singh Ji's intentions were to bestow the Gur Gaddi to the Guru Granth Sahib, Guru maniyo Granth ? ".

I find that difficult to answer, and would appreciate detailed thoughts in response, hopefully with comments.

if gurgaddi was not given to guru granth sahib
then whom it is given.when guru harkrishan left the body without declaring next guru's name there were
22 fake guru's .if guru gobind singh ji would have left the
body without declaring next guru's name then there
would have been another 100 fake gurus and sikh panth would not have survived

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Friend

Here is the Excellent Source of all th references you need for this in Book

Shabad Guru Sidhant BY Giani Iqbal Singh, Jathedar Patna Sahib

It is available in India

Jazz

SPNer
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham, England, UK
WGJKK WGJKF

Can one of my kind knowledgeble brothers on this forumn, pls list the names of the Guru jis in succession, and how they relayed the Gur gaddi from one to the next, in note form pls.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: