• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India Girls Abducted And 'MATURED' For Prostitution

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Girls abducted and 'MATURED' for Prostitution

Jaipur:INDIA: In some villages of Alwar district about 200 km from Delhi, an organised sex syndicate that uses a cattle hormone to develop young girls into women and sell them to prospective buyers in India and in the Gulf has been busted. This area is the hotbed of one of the India’s most disturbing and creepy prostitution rings. Delhi Police exposed the shocking racket this week.

This is how it works. The men and women from these villages kidnap minor girls. It does not matter to them from where, but the victims are mostly from the nearby areas and big cities such as Delhi — and bring them home to raise them as their own daughters. The women of the villages are allegedly caring mothers. They ensure that the girls undergo no trauma and that they live just as they would in their own families.

The girls are jabbed almost every day with an oxytocin shot. Oxytocin is a hormone found in humans and other mammals and acts primarily as a neurotransmitter. It is best known for its roles in female reproduction, and assists birth and later breastfeeding. Scientists also believe that oxytocin could play an important role in various aspects of human behaviour, including orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, anxiety, trust, love, and maternal instincts.

The result of these jabs is that the girls attain puberty at 10, making them look older than they are. By the time they are 12, these girls are sold to brothels in metropolises. Some are sent to the United Arab Emirates where there is seemingly a huge demand from pubertal girls.

Oxytocin injections are of two kinds — one that is used for humans and the other for veterinary purposes. The girls are given the latter kind almost every day. The cattle hormone induces lactation and is given to cows to increase their milk productivity.It is cheap and is easily available at local pharmacists in any village that has livestock.

It is interesting to mention here that thelocals claim it is part of their TRADITION. An elder / sarpanch of a village says, , “ Prostitution is a tradition in our community. Girls are sent to Dubai and Mumbai. We bring them up lovingly. We have been following this tradition for generations.” “ Our community survives on prostitution,” a villager added.

Sep 27, 2008
England
SSA,
Gurmit Kaur Ji i agree with you, whether they get kidnapped or sold into prostitution it is just so so sad, i get very angry when i hear about issues like this. I have a 10 year old daughter and she means the world to me. I just cant imagine what kind of parent can think bad for their children. This is a very serious thread i know i am going off topic a little but these people should be hung upside down on the goal posts and 40.000 fans can have a good kicking.
Yes i think football fans will treble after one good kicking.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Let us see crowds of millions and countries coming to a standstill as we watch football fans tackle as least one injustice for very game, I think I will become a football fan then!!cheerleader

You always amaze me... every time you post there is at least one creative solution, at least one.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gurmit Kaur ji

Thanks for sharing your impression that the policemen did not appear to be personally invested to any great extent in the welfare of the girls. Maybe they are overwhelmed by the problem, resources not enough, or their spirits worn down by centuries of this reality. On the other hand, maybe they don't really care or care about the wrong things. welcomekaur

I also want to return to the idea of a forum that is a clearing house of awareness, ideas, resources and support. And will do that in the next 24 hours.

Sep 27, 2008
England
SSA,
Yips it cetainly looks like the police cannot and will not do a lot about it, those girls simply ran out amongst the crowd past the police. Another thing i noticed was the girls looked like they do not trust the authorities at all. I would have thought they would have been so glad that someone has found them. Its a big problem and it will take a lot of hard work and NO Nonsense people involved to sort this kind of problem. Some of those poor girls were tiny kids.They probably feel safer amongst each other. That policeman said Oh No No No they will not get killed, so in other words all that is happening is ok but they will not get killed.
Its a big big farce and needs urgent attension with serious outcome.
From such a massive democracy and so much billions involved with space projects i am sure something can be done for these victims. I can bet my house these young kids are told and brainwashed into thinking that is the only way they can make a day to day living.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM