• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

First Quiet Day

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
First quiet day since Sunday, Lola ferret went to the vets on Monday, they kept her in and pumped her full of antiobiotics, but Tuesday brought the sad news that it would be best to put her to sleep. I went to see her with my stepson, and we gave her one last cuddle, my stepson has said very little since Tuesday, although I can tell from his hugs and kisses when I say hello or bye, that he is quite sad about the whole thing, we are all pretty sad, but circle of life and all that, I posted a few pictures of her, one in particular with Dan licking her head,

I have been living in the real world for the last 4 days, the connection and link to the Creator has been severed, it has just been work, sewa, and sleep. I know my link has gone, as any sewa I have done, has been annoying, it has been a chore, listening to people with problems, and hoping they will go soon and let me get on, but I have done whatever Creator has asked of me, through the voice of Creation, although I have not been my normal cheery self whilst doing it, at times I have dreamed of just being on a desert island, alone, with some peace and quiet, but I guess we all feel like that sometimes, I hope today I can reconnect with Creator and Creation, as it is a quiet day, hopefully

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time bhaji.

Sometimes when the world ocean gets bumpy we can't feel the Creator through all the turbulence. The key is in trusting that It's there and supporting you even when you can't feel it. There wouldn't be anything else at all if It wasn't there.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Very true, sis, but I feel more reckless and less at peace without the 'connection', a bit like driving a car with no brakes!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: