• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Fight Over Dasam Granth In Faridabad Gurdwara

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
PANTHIC.ORG
Published on December 4, 2009

Faridabad, Haryana - Panthic.org propaganda has been deleted.

Below are the videos of the incident and interviews with Manpreet Singh, Journalist Jarnail Singh and smagam organizers.​

YouTube- Part-1 Anti Dasam Granth Elements disturbed Manpreet Singh Kanpuri's kirtan

YouTube- Part-2 Anti Dasam Granth Elements disturbed Manpreet Singh Kanpuri's kirtan

YouTube- Part-3 Organisers view on anti dasam granth drama in Manpreet Singh Kanpuri's kirtan at faridabad

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
In response to the videos by the Opponents of Dasam Granth Bani-

They are blaming him for starting the fight when the guys got up and starting doing beadbi? If he believes that Jaap Sahib is part of his nitnem, then why shouldn't he do kirtan from it? Their arguments are baseless and it seems to me like they are just repeating the same things over and over again trying to pull things out of the air to make it seem like Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji did wrong. You attacked him in the media and when he sticks up for himself and shows that you guys started the argument, spit on dastars, and did beadbi in hazoori of SGGS, you try to make up baseless arguments? You don't want to bring up the beadbi you did so you bring up random arguments like "why doesn't he bring this up in other gurdwaras"? The only reason he brought it up now is because you guys starting doing beadbi in hazoori of SGGS and then attacked him in the media with fake claims. He's just defending himself.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

They are blaming him for starting the fight when the guys got up and starting doing beadbi? If he believes that Jaap Sahib is part of his nitnem, then why shouldn't he do kirtan from it? Their arguments are baseless and it seems to me like they are just repeating the same things over and over again trying to pull things out of the air to make it seem like Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji did wrong. You attacked him in the media and when he sticks up for himself and shows that you guys started the argument, spit on dastars, and did beadbi in hazoori of SGGS, you try to make up baseless arguments? You don't want to bring up the beadbi you did so you bring up random arguments like "why doesn't he bring this up in other gurdwaras"? The only reason he brought it up now is because you guys starting doing beadbi in hazoori of SGGS and then attacked him in the media with fake claims. He's just defending himself.

Who are these "you guys" that have you so upset. I allowed for the possibility in my comment a while back, the "you" might not actually be you vikram9274 ji and accepted your clairification. Thanks for whoing your true colors, over all these many threads.

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
Well, the the you's were the guys in the videos made by the people opposing the dasam granth. The people in the very last two videos posted by aman singh.

seemed to me that they were shying away from the beadbi done by the opponents of dasam granth at the gurdwara (spitting, stnading up and starting a ruckus, etc). They tried to pull out random allegations against Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji instead of foccussing on the fact that their people lied to news papers, doctored videos, and did beadbi of SGGS. If a kirtania wants to perform kirtan from Jaap Sahib then there is nothing wrong with that. They say "why did Manpreet Singh bring the Dasam Granth issue up now rather than before at other gurdwaras?". Well they must be slow or something, he's bringing it up to defend himself. These people created a scene at the gurdwara then went to the media with allegations against him and he is defending himself and his actions.

for clarification- "they" refers to the guys in the video arguing against Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji

and a question- what do you mean by
Thanks for whoing your true colors, over all these many threads.
??

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
i don't get what you meant by my "true colors". sorry, its late at night and it might just be my brain slowing down and melting away.:up:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I don't have time to explain. My first round of forum duty whenever I log on is to read all the threads and give a reply if I feel it is needed. Now I have to move on to reading private messages. There will also be other kinds of small mainrenance. Not much. I am sure that if you think about it you will get my meaning.

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
works for me, i understand that your busy. I just don't know the meaning of "whoing" but whatever, its cool. :happysingh:

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
I think that we are once again heading towards making a spectacle of ourselves in front of the world at large and then as usual blame the whole world except ourselves as conspirators against the Panth.

I think this time around the media is doing well in ignoring such incidents.

The media has by and large has also ignored declaring Prof Darshan Singh as "Tankhaiya" by Akal Takhat.

I also thank God that better sense has prevailed in the media and they have refrained from reporting Prof Darshan Singh's reported interpretation of a passage in DG on Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I hope and pray that we too act with similar sense of balance and responsibility before things get out of hand.

"Waheguru sanu sareyan nu sumat bakshe" (may Waheguru bless us all with good sense)

Gurfateh and Chardikalan

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
I agree Harbans Ji. The media seems to report just about anything without any proof. THey do not fact check to make sure that what they are being told isn't a lie. Time and time again you get conflicting accounts in media sources. And most media outlets have become biased. Its sad to see our religion turning into a joke. I am sure that if people other than sikhs actually paid attention to our news or media, they would be scratching their heads wondering "what kind of **** is this" "this is what goes on in their religion on a daily basis?". Luckily, news about our religion doesn't usually get published in papers that are read by non-sikhs and for now the joke is contained amongst ourselves.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Vikram ji

These type of things happen in other religions too.Media is busy reporting Asaram bapu vs modi case.Narendra modi is raiding ashrams of asaram bapu and he is calling him Hitler and himself a Buddha

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
yes but at the same time, these types of things seem to be always occurring in our religion. ALWAYS. Even in times where we should be rejoicing or celebrating, there is drama or infighting. And Modi is a CM, not a religious leader and Asaram Bapu proclaims himself a guru but he is not in a position where he is the "leader" of hindi faith. We have "Jathedars" fighting with each other, and ex jathedar involved in controversy with current Jathedars, fake baba's, ram rahim controversy, babu mann controversy, Iqbal Singh Jathedar Patna Sahib is in contant controversy (having multiple wives, saying he does not believe in edicts of akal takhat, etc.), bribery at the top, . The Hindu faith does not have any particular leaders because thy worship different gods and godesses. Where as in our faith we have the "Jathedars" and the authority of the takhats. Our leaders represent our religion, and what a good job they are doing.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Actually such RUCKUS..and BEADBI of SGGS, Sangats sitting listening to kirtan/katha..began in Canada when a few such interrupted a Diwan of Prof Inder Singh Ghaghha..they began to chant waheguru waheguruwaheguru loudly..then got up to jump on stage and take away the Mike...all the time completley disregarding the SGGS..the SANGAT..and the numerous appeals form the Gurdwara Stage to sit down and keep the peace. Then a REAL FIGHT broke out and the "interrupters" were badly beaten up...the SHOE was on the PRO-DG foot then...now its on the Anti-DG foot..and IN PUNJAB !!
Shows SIKHS dont really pay any attention to SGGS....its just a decoration..and supreme guru just in words..Haumaii is supreme...that is why a Kirtaniya adamantly wants to sing dg banis..and his opponents admantly want to stop him...in Canda Ghagha wanted to give a lecture..the prodgs wnated him stopped no matter if sggs is there or not..when will we RESPECT SGGS ???

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: