• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Doctor Vs Lawyer

Singh1999

SPNer
Apr 25, 2017
Wjkk wjkf. Im a 17 year old amritdhari singh and am abot to start college but im not sure what i want to do yet. I am deciding on whether to study medical and become a doctor. Or study law and become a lawyer. I have been wondering about this ever since i turned 17 and can not decide. So i have decided to ask my fellow brother and sisters to give me some advice of which career path i should choose

RD1

Writer
SPNer
Sep 25, 2016
Tough decision. I guess the best thing to do is really break it down and see what appeals to you most. What are the pros and cons of each profession to you? What draws you to each profession?

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
Wjkk wjkf. Im a 17 year old amritdhari singh and am abot to start college but im not sure what i want to do yet. I am deciding on whether to study medical and become a doctor. Or study law and become a lawyer. I have been wondering about this ever since i turned 17 and can not decide. So i have decided to ask my fellow brother and sisters to give me some advice of which career path i should choose
I wouldn't worry about it too much.. As long as you are studying and seeking Gian you'll be alright

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM