• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bladder Control

leroy

SPNer
Jul 16, 2005
UK
WJKWJF

Dear friends

Owing to a spinal cord complication I have a very weak bladder which means that I have to make several trips to the bathroom , usually on an urgent basis. I have seen Granthi Singhs controlling their bladder for many hours. Can anyone make any suggestions as to how I may be able to control my bladder better?

LailaJan

SPNer
Jul 31, 2005
Re: Bladder Control!!!!!

Sorry to hear this is a problem for you. I have some advice, but feel a bit shy about posting it, so bear with me:) ::cool:: i was in training for nursing and i took anatomy and physiology 1 + 2 so I know a bit about this.
One exercise you may want to try is when you are urinating see if you can stop in the middle and wait a few moments. as each moment goes by, count... Don't force yourself too much.
these exercises will help your bladder control. But since you have a special case due to your spinal cord, there is not much one can do in your situation. My other advice to you is that the most healthy option is to Go to the Bathroom!! it may interrupt much but still healthy for you out of all choices. Goodluck!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: