• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Bhai Jasbir Singh Khanne Waley

Jun 27, 2008
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce www.panthrattan.com to the members of this forum. It is a site that is dedicated to Bhai Jasbir Singh Khanne Waley. Apart from articles. images and multimedia on Bhai Sahib, the site also contains materials on other Gurmukhs. A new "simran" page has also been added.

The sevadaars at panthrattan.copm welcome suggestions, ideas, and input to improve the site. We would also appreciate receiving any materials for inclusion in the site. Thank you

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
panthrattan.com ji

I have followed the work of Bhai Jasbir Singh for a few years. His story is remarkable, the Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Charitable Eye Hospital, and the work of your group this is all very moving.:)

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Bhai Jasbir Singh Khanewale was one in million who walked on Guru teachings. I solute to his efforts in this regard.

PK70 ji,

These are the people who come to my mind whenever someone says... this world is standing on the "deeds" of a few...these are the people who support the Dharm to stand up to evil..these are the ones whose "feet" are planted firmly on the Gurus Path..so that even when they are gone..the world remembers them...while the world would rather forget.....( people like me...) even while i am alive !!!....

Gyani jarnail singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Of course Giani Jarnail Singh ji, HE always shows us, how a few true His devotee do the job; like a Dove, seeing a Cat, we close eyes and dream nothing will happen; eventually life slips through bit by bit.
Every time I realize, His game of virtue is played well by His true devotees, I understand fully why Guru ji repeatedly mentioned" koe virla". Last night I took Guru Shabad from Sehaskriti Slok in which Guru ji says" it is easy to have money, love of wife, favor of others etc but hard is to have Naam (GGS Ji1357)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM