• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bachitar Natak Granth- The Truth

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Basic dilemma facing us is..to be GURU-DOKHI (going agaisnt the GURU SGGS and Guru Gobind Singh Jis command..in Agiyah bhaiyee akal ki...GURU MANIYOH GRANTH ) or to be PANTH-DOKHI (going against the Panth Sikh Rehat Maryada).

1. The GURU- SGGS CANNOT be changed/altered in any way. This is CONSISTENT.
2. The SRM is Man Made..in 1945 and has been changed many times by the Khalsa Panth.
3. Khandey bate dee Pahul is based on SRM - the Banis read are listed here.
4. The Khalsa Panth has the Moral Authority to do any changes in the SRM.. in the light of new evidence on the writings and banis etc.
5. Its time the SGPC/Sikh Academics/Jathedars, Takhats etc get together and come to a Final Stand and solve this cancerous dilemma once and for all. The LONGER it is allowed to fester..the more dangerous it becomes and Panth is getting divided beyond repair.
6. Guru Amardass Ji already made this clear..Kachi bani..is dangerous to those who SING..READ..LISTEN to Kachi banis. The ONLY GURBANI is that in SGGS..our Only and SOLE GURU.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Respected Gyani Sahib Ji,

Das has answered a few issues raised by S. Jasbir Singh Ji mann of the similar issues. Sister Naryanjot Kaur has a copy of it. But further from this 14 pages article there is another 65 pages article.

Which das will answer after getting some time.And will publish it thence.Akal Bless

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Short summaries in English will appear as soon as i have gone thru all the videos..pretty revealing stuff..Prof Ghagha has taken the BULL by its Horns...
Thank God despite all these revealing stuff, I am still a strong soldier of panth. Whether I utter bhaguati or shakti my mind is focus on akal purakh. When I read Jaap sahib or chaupai my mind never diverts to any kaal or mahakaal. I just consider it as a descriptive name of God.
Best regards
Mohinder Singh Sahni

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: