• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Amitabh Feels Drawn Towards Sikhism (New Kerala)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
"Drawn to Sikhism." I doubt that. I am however certain that he is "drawn" to Amritsar now that the keepers of Sikhism have adopted the ways and means of his parents and grandparents and their RSS sympathies. Whatever he says, it is pure baloney. And this is the kind of utterance that will only continue the ripples of antagonism that keep building into waves of rage. But more importantly where is the collective will to address the injury he inflicts every time he opens his mouth.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
"Drawn to Sikhism." I doubt that. I am however certain that he is "drawn" to Amritsar now because Prime Minsiter is from Amritsar Plus may be for the Votes for Capton.

After all those years What a !!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
From the article,

"The Sikh blood in me beckons and I must honour it. It is rather strange, but in the last few months, my attraction and interest towards my Sikh links attain some prominence and I feel drawn towards it," he said.

Amitabh says he wears two lockets of Guru Nanak all the time and even has a photograph of all the Gurus, presented by director Raj Kanwar, that finds space at his place of worship.

Who is taking for fools?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The other side of the story, Some say that Amitabh Bachchan's mother was not a Sikh.

http://{censored}/news.php?news=8445

<table align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top">Sikhs warned of a Amitabh Bachan’s dark side</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr align="left"> <td valign="top"> The Indian Bollywood star has shown his true colors, his Sikh fans should be aware of his involvement during the anti-Sikh riots in November 1984, when 20,000 (according to the BBC) were murdered

Charges against Amitabh Bachchan – Bollywood Star are :
• During “84' Sikh Genocide”, Amitabh Bachchan was shown on television inciting people to kill Sikhs after the assassination of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
• He said, “Sikhs had not only assassinated Indira Gandhi, they had killed the mother of the nation.”
• He raised the slogan ‘Khoon ke chheente Indira ko marne walon ke gharon tak pahunchne chahiye (The bloodstains must reach the houses of those who killed Indira)’

The known family lineage of the infamous Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachan is as below:

Sir Khem Singh Bedi (1832-1904), had 2 sons Kartar Singh Bedi and Gurbaksh Singh Bedi.

Gurbaksh Singh `s grandaughter was Teji Bedi and her son is Amitabh Bachan. Before all the Sikhs get too excited, there is a very dark side to this family.

Sir Khem Singh Bedi claimed to a decendant of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and thus to be the 15th Sikh Guru. He was a tout of the British and had been bribed by them to undermine the Gurdwara Sudar Lehar and Singh Sabbha Movement.

The Arya Samaj also used him to strengthen the Bipren Ki Reet in the Gurdwaras and thus to Hindunise Sikhi .He used to openly preach that Sikhs were Hindus.He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus which provides the essence of Purans and Upanishads.In fact the RSS and Sanatani influences in the various Dehras owe their origins to KEMU RAM as Sikhs used to call him with distain.

He was immensely disliked by the Khalsa Panth, but on the back of the finances from the Arya Samaj, he set up a Sodak Committee in 1897 of his hand picked people ,to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachitar Natak which had been introduced into Panjab from Bengal via the Nirmalas between 1875 and 1900. he was largely unsuccessful in this Endeavour but was successful in introducing very many Hindu texts and traditions into various dehras .He died a very distraught man from painful illness.His palace built from ill gotten gains now lies in ruins near Rawalpindi in Pakistan.A fitting leagacy to the evil that he represented.

His son Kartar Singh Bedi was a staunch supporter of the Mahant Narian Das who murdered 130 Sikhs at Nankana Sahib in 1921. His other son Gurbaksh Singh Bedi was notoriously anti panthic maryada and used to go on Hindu stages to declare that Sikhs are Hindus. His wish came true when his grandaughter married a Hindu Bhaia from UP and converted to Hinduism. She brought up her son Amitabh Bachan to be a Sikh hating Hindu fanatic. She herself died from a long painful illness at the age of 93 yrs.

Sir Khem Singh Bedi`s great grandson Amitabh Bachan stood alongside Rajiv Gandhi in June 1984 to applaud the destruction of Sri Akaal Takat Sahib to flush out `terrorists`,and later in Oct 1984 to `teach the *******s a lesson`.To date he has never condemned the genocide of the Sikhs on the streets of Delhi and other Indian towns.We shouldn`t really be surprised though should we- he is simply carrying on with his forefathers tradition of trying to destroy the distinctively sovereign Khalsa who is pure-ie free from Bipren Ki Reet.

Now Amitabh Bachan has decided to star in a film as KPS Gill ,the Butcher of Panjab who is responsible for the carnage of the Sikhs in the late 1980`s and early 1995..The film will potray KPS GILL as a super cop, a hero who smashed the Sikh independence movement. Earlier he was also due to star in another anti Sikh film Mission |Kashmir but due to his commitments to another film Mohabbatein he was unable to do so.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: