• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Zindagi Live An Interview With 1984 Attack Victims In Delhi

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
This week Zindagi live, one of the most popular TV show of IBN7 channel has shown stories of 1984 victims.Nirpreet kaur the victim turned militant too appeared in it.The show was full of shocking stories.Its repeat telecast is on Sunday 1st November at 8pm Tuesday 3rd november at 10Am and wednesday 4th november at 12 noon on IBN 7 channel

Here are the You Tube links:
These are very shocking and Tragical stories so only persons with strong heart should see them.

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 1
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 1 of 6

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 2
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 2 of 6

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 3
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 3 of 6

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 4
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 4 of 6

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 5
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 5 of 6

Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 6
YouTube- IBN 7 Zindagi Live 1984 attack victims in delhi part 6 of 6

These are very shocking and Tragical stories so only persons with strong heart should see them.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Zindagi beh Bandagi, Sharmin-dagi.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The Victim lady in part-6 said that in 25 years No one has asked her or helped her.She lost all her male members of Family.The only thing she did was thanking the anchor for inviting her to programme.

Isnn,t it a shame for the entire sikh community?

prabhsmart

SPNer
Jan 22, 2009
Mumbai
The truth is we ourself don't wish to help sikhs in need. in my gurudware many speak about helping hindu poor, but htere r sikh families in ur city who couldn't get there childrens to school, they simply don't want to put a single rupee to help them. what we r doing, no one know that, only showoff?

Neemai108

SPNer
Sep 10, 2006
Tustin, CA
Waheguruji Ka Khalsa..Waheguruji Ki Fateh,

Sat Sri Akal,

My heart hurts to hear the stories of these true Sikhs of the Guru.

I was born and raised a hindu, and one thing I can say certainly, the Hindus who butchered the sons and daughters of the Guru are for from true Hindus.

What the Sikhs have given not only to Hindus, but to all humanity is a priceless gift. The Sikhs gave the message of peace, love, and devotion, and when in time of need, justice, strength, courage, and valor.

It saddens me that such beautiful, honest, caring, and loving people suffered so much pain and harm at the hands of heartless people.

The Gurus taught a message of brotherhood/sisterhood, love, and devotion amongst all mankind. The words of the First Guru, "There is No Hindu, There is No Muslim" reverberate to remind us that we are all sons and daughters of the same Lord; whether he call him Ram, or Allah, or Waheguru, it does not matter, for the Lord is one, Ik Onkar!

Let the stories of these brave souls remind us never to do injustice towards our own brothers and sisters no matter what faith he/she may come from. Let them remind us that in times of crises, instead of abandoning our neighbors, we should be in their service and help them. Let them be a reminder that our world is cruel and ugly, but by the grace of the Lord there still exists virtue as found in the courage, strength, faith, and patience of these proud Sikhs.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhinndrwale, affirming respect and tolerance for all faiths as taught by the Gurus, once said "Who was Jaidev? Wasn't he a Hindu from amongst you? He was a Brahmin. Jaidev is sitting here in Guru Granth Sahib. If a son of a Sikh has made obeisance here he has done so at the feet of Jaidev, the Brahmin." (Speech, early 1982)

I as a son of a Hindu, and of a Brahmin know that whenever I bow before the Guru Granth Sahib I bow before all Sikhs who are the image of my beloved Guru Gobind Singh. I offer my obeisance to these brave Sikhs who live everyday in pain, anger, and suffering, yet live on with patience, faith, and love. They embody the message of the Guru.

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa, Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Suren

Khalsa ji, I am sincerely thankful to Madam Anirudh for her beautifully highlighting the tale of horror of Sikh genocide and pain of victims which is not forgotten since then. She also became emotional while hearing the victims.
The only complaint with IBN7 is, i have written them about involvement of Big'b' in Sikh genocide of 84 (The news they have never telecast).
Amitabh Bacchan is that person who called the Hindu miscreants first of all on 31st Oct, before any other mastermind of genocide did so. He appeared LIVE on Govt's only channel in India at that time, and raised slogans of KHOON KA BADLA KHOON and thus incited the Hindus throughout India to spill blood of Sikhs and to avenge. I am an eye-witness to this, only as I can't afford a lawyer, i couLdn't go to court, though now i have filed a PIL against him.
I write on his blog quite often and remind him that one day he shall have to answer the cries of children and screams of widows and he shall also die with suffering of insects in his body-a painful death. He removes my mails.
I have written a blog of 1984, just to reveal his true role of Sikh genocide to the ignorant people who pose the sinner as a saint.
The blog address is,:- Amiatabh bacchan 1984
See some lines.....
Amitabh Bachaan, the famous film actor or say actor of millennium, played a major role in killing of innocent Sikhs in 1984. He raised slogans, KHOON KA BADLA KHOON (Blood against blood).As he spread violence through his hatred speech in 1984, LIVE on DOOR_DARSHAN and provoked the Hindu miscreants to kill innocent Sikhs through out India. He is proved more offensive then Sajjan , Jagdish Tytler or HKL Bhagat or other masterminds of riots because they were responsible to provoke or lead in Delhi only but being a famous cine star of thr era and a famous celebraty he raised slogans,”Khoon ka badla Khoon” (BLOOD AGAINST BLOOD) repeatedly and provoked the Hindu miscreants throughout India.

Due to his provocative appeal on LIVE TV, the violence against Sikhs erupted almost in every part of India, The property of Sikhs was looted, their homes and business establishments were set on fire, their females molested and at some places raped too, their mobile assets like cars, trucks, buses etc, were damaged or set on fire.Many innocent Sikhs (About 4000)unofficially reports10.000, throughout India were killed due to his provocation. He is never booked on any charges neither of spreading hate, conspiracy, provocation and massacre of innocent citizens due to provocation.Thus he was able to achieve his goal successfully by his desired ill-will.
This is also questioned by the Retd. justice S. R S Narula of Punjab and Haryana High Court and a former judge of Supreme Court of India, before he passed away, at his website and has invited all future commissions to probe to some questions about Indian govt. conduct in 1984.
3. Who was the clearly visible and identifiable man who continued to be shown on the Doordarshan television throughout the first part of October 31-Nov. 1 night (standing at the threshold of the room where lay the dead body of Indira Gandhi for public view) shouting: “Sardar Qaum ke ghaddar” and “Khoon ka Badla Khoon” – openly inciting spilling of Sikh blood.
4. Why no action has been taken against that man, till date, for openly spreading disaffection between communities and provoking bloodshed of identifiable persons ?
Is there any doubt left that this person is known as Amitabh Bacchan?

Instead of punishment, he was provided the security cover of NSG commandos and he moves scot-free and enjoys the life.

Since than he has tried his best to clean his image in Sikh community by playing the characters of Sikhs in various roles but he has never apologized deliberately or unfortunately.

We consider him the most DISGUSTING PERSONALITY OF THE MILLENNIUM due to his double role in real life.

This is also approved by the witness, Jasbir Singh in Jagdish Tytler case).

At least Sikhs should spit on his face whenever and wherever they get a chance, These disgusting fellows should know how much we hate them.

Khalsa ji, I reveal one more secret here that Sarna group of Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Prabandhak commitee has ordered the katha wachaks to not to qoute the Sikh genocide word or to utter any word against Hindu miscreants as Hindus do visit gurudwaras and they don't want to hurt their feelings.
I have been informed about it by a katha wachak himself who had the pain of not disclosing any facts.
Doesn't this Parbandhak commitee helping the govt. plan to submerge Sikh religion into Hinduism by demolishing Sikh culture and showing the harmony and peace in these two communities?
By this malicious move, is not Sarna responsible for hiding the tale of horror of Sikh genocide of 1984,(from the young generation), which was govt. sponsored pogrom and started with consent of then Prime Minister of India, the Rajiv Gandhi.

May 24, 2008
On Sunday I was in Delhi I happened to see an Ambulance on traffic signal owned by some NGO whose name I don't remember now . Its chief patron was Jagdish Tyltler & the driver was a old full bearded Sikh gentleman .

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
On Sunday I was in Delhi I happened to see an Ambulance on traffic signal owned by some NGO whose name I don't remember now . Its chief patron was Jagdish Tyltler & the driver was a old full bearded Sikh gentleman .

Jagdish tytler is giving lot of importance to sikhs now.In many news channel he claimed himself a sikh and was telling them How much social work he did or is doing.In 2004 when he filed election nomination he took lots of bearded turbaned sikhs with them and after filing it they all did jaikaara bole so nihaal sat sri akal.

Jagdish Tytler is a scoundrel who is a mischievous man, plays politics every time.
The Sikhs accompanied him are from his maternal families. He belongs to a Khatri family where marriages are common in Hindus and Sikh families, so his Sikh mother was married to a (Punjabi)Hindu Khatri person.
I too tried to contact him on Orkut, he replied to me as in my opinion he should be given an opportunity to answer the allegations made on him. Whatsoever he replied, and our conversation time to time is pasted on a blog Hello Sikhs
What i mean to say, "Don't get confused by presence of a few Sikhs accompanying him, all those are from his maternal family, in relation and some friends of those Sikhs.

He lead the mob, provoked the mob to kill Sikhs, he is guilty but i am ashamed on the role of CBI, which has lost its reputation as after 25 years of the pogrom/genocide, it is still busy in collecting evidences of his involvement. What a shame and a blackspot on our nation called-INDIA.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The sikhs that accompanied him are not all from his family.We all know that many sikhs in Delhi are filthy rich and majority of these people have contacts with politicians.These type of people are ready to bootlick any politician so they can get contracts or any other typre of benefit.It does not matter to them that whether the politician is Tytler or any other criminal.

cmendi

SPNer
Nov 22, 2009
Sat sri Akal,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.

It's a such a heart rendering stories, such a trauma , such a pain what a shameful country we are living in. Anirudha rightly said " justice delayed is justice denied".

they talk a lot about 26/11 but they forgot 84?

Justice should be snatched if not given.....

May 24, 2008
I went through channels yesterday also upto 26th November all the channels are going overboard to commemorate events of 26/11 in which about 183 people were killed . Compare that with BLUESTAR in which 6000 innocent pilgrims were killed , NOV 84 GENOCIDE in which 12,000 to 20,000 persons were killed in 200 cities of India , property worth hundred thousand of crores ( 84 prices ) was destroyed . Not a single commemoration has been held for all those victims . Since last year whenever I saw these sort of programmes , my mood slides , I grow pessimistic . Why so , why this differentiation . But then I remember that when some Tamils killed Rajeev Gandhi , not a soul moved , but when two Sikhs killed Indira , 20,000 Sikhs were killed . My all questions are answered . But my mind is more uneasy than before .

This is not the first time. we Sikhs are facing this in discrimination. Since India got independence, we Sikhs were immediately declared the crimianal castes by Patel.Then with the implementation of constitution, we were declared as Hindus, a sect of Hindu religion. When it was opposed and a voice was raised by S. Kapur Singh ICS, he was terminated by Nehru whereas Nehru had no such powers but only the PM.
Next by continuous betrayals by Nehru and Congress, when Sikhs demanded Punjabi State/sooba. After a long struggle and peaceful agitations by Sikhs in Punjab, (It was opposed by Lala Jagat Narayan and other prominent Hindu leaders in Punjab). Indira declared a Punjabi sooba but lamb. Fazilka-Abohar disputed , Chandigarh still a common capitol whereas Punjab paid for it and it was raised on the belt of Punjabi speaking villages. the control of Bhakra and waters of Punjab are kept with caenter itself because it was thought that in future if India is again divided and a Khalistan is formed, the new small piece of land shall be freed without water and electricity of its own.
When a voice against discrimination and atrocities became common and Punjab got disturbed by daily agitations against Congress and arise of Hindu-Sikh differences, the center intervened and started a search of a Sikh religious leader to control the rebellions and Akaalis, a new avtar as Sant Jarnail Singh ji was brought in but sooner he realized the wicked moves of Indira who wanted to divided Sikhs and rule in Punjab. He opposed the Congress, and annoyed prominent Hindu leaders, RSS, Arya Samaj and Congress, to all. Center having full control of media in its hands, started propaganda to malign the image of Sant Jarnail Singh ji but he did not bow before these evil forces, hence under pressure of BJP and betrayal of Parkash Singh Badal the by operation blue star, Indian govt attacked on Darbar Sahib to eliminate the warrior/martial Sikhs and suppress the whole Sikh community world wide. That's why Balram Jakhd, speaker of Lok Sabha had said if 20 karors of Sikhs are to be killed, they will to keep India united.
To avenge the attack on Akal Takhat, Indira was shot dead by two Sikhs. His son Rajiv sworn in as next PM. he immediately said that if a big tree fall the earth shakes and insects do die. The celebrity image of Amitabh (a close friend of Indira family and a famous cine star) was en-cashed. He was brought on behest of Rajiv Gandhi and he incited Hindus to spill blood of Sikhs by giving a call (first of all than anybody else) as KHOON KA BADLA KHOON, on govt. TV channel Door Darshan LIVE. Due to his call on 31st Oct.84, the violence broke throughout India. Result (Please see;
http:// amitabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com)
Since then Sikhs are denied justice because the judiciary in India is not any independent authority thus weak and works under pressure of ruling party/politicians. No justice is given so far to the perpetrators of Sikh genocide. I too moved a PIL against Amitabh Bacchan in Delhi High Court but was rejected. It had to be as it was already expected. I don't have any faith in Indian judiciary. The case of Davinder Singh Bhullar is an eye opening in this regard. So many Sikh are still behind bars in India since 1984-95 on projected charges/cases on flimsy grounds.
So I know i can also be targeted tomorrow/ any day but truth is higher then truthful life and Sikh is not scared of these atrocities. this is nothing new in India with Sikhs.
Regards to all.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I went through channels yesterday also upto 26th November all the channels are going overboard to commemorate events of 26/11 in which about 183 people were killed . Compare that with BLUESTAR in which 6000 innocent pilgrims were killed , NOV 84 GENOCIDE in which 12,000 to 20,000 persons were killed in 200 cities of India , property worth hundred thousand of crores ( 84 prices ) was destroyed . Not a single commemoration has been held for all those victims . Since last year whenever I saw these sort of programmes , my mood slides , I grow pessimistic . Why so , why this differentiation . But then I remember that when some Tamils killed Rajeev Gandhi , not a soul moved , but when two Sikhs killed Indira , 20,000 Sikhs were killed . My all questions are answered . But my mind is more uneasy than before .

Dalbirk ji

Unfortunately we are living in democracy in which media is supreme.They can even make a dog's death an Issue and they can even hide the killing of thousands people.The 1984 riots issue started taking place mainly in BJP media after 2002 riots because congress media made huge issue of 2002 riots
so to counter attack it some media started opening 1984 cases.but again that was too late.In 80s when the issue should had been highlighted then
then khalistan movement was at its peak and barring from Indian express no media supported the issue of sikhs.

To me now journalists are as much dogs of democracy as any other politician
they just play in their hands and make us beleive what they want.Many times they even divert the issue.

Hkaur

SPNer
Nov 24, 2009
This is not the first time. we Sikhs are facing this in discrimination. Since India got independence, we Sikhs were immediately declared the crimianal castes by Patel.Then with the implementation of constitution, we were declared as Hindus, a sect of Hindu religion. When it was opposed and a voice was raised by S. Kapur Singh ICS, he was terminated by Nehru whereas Nehru had no such powers but only the PM.
Next by continuous betrayals by Nehru and Congress, when Sikhs demanded Punjabi State/sooba. After a long struggle and peaceful agitations by Sikhs in Punjab, (It was opposed by Lala Jagat Narayan and other prominent Hindu leaders in Punjab). Indira declared a Punjabi sooba but lamb. Fazilka-Abohar disputed , Chandigarh still a common capitol whereas Punjab paid for it and it was raised on the belt of Punjabi speaking villages. the control of Bhakra and waters of Punjab are kept with caenter itself because it was thought that in future if India is again divided and a Khalistan is formed, the new small piece of land shall be freed without water and electricity of its own.
When a voice against discrimination and atrocities became common and Punjab got disturbed by daily agitations against Congress and arise of Hindu-Sikh differences, the center intervened and started a search of a Sikh religious leader to control the rebellions and Akaalis, a new avtar as Sant Jarnail Singh ji was brought in but sooner he realized the wicked moves of Indira who wanted to divided Sikhs and rule in Punjab. He opposed the Congress, and annoyed prominent Hindu leaders, RSS, Arya Samaj and Congress, to all. Center having full control of media in its hands, started propaganda to malign the image of Sant Jarnail Singh ji but he did not bow before these evil forces, hence under pressure of BJP and betrayal of Parkash Singh Badal the by operation blue star, Indian govt attacked on Darbar Sahib to eliminate the warrior/martial Sikhs and suppress the whole Sikh community world wide. That's why Balram Jakhd, speaker of Lok Sabha had said if 20 karors of Sikhs are to be killed, they will to keep India united.
To avenge the attack on Akal Takhat, Indira was shot dead by two Sikhs. His son Rajiv sworn in as next PM. he immediately said that if a big tree fall the earth shakes and insects do die. The celebrity image of Amitabh (a close friend of Indira family and a famous cine star) was en-cashed. He was brought on behest of Rajiv Gandhi and he incited Hindus to spill blood of Sikhs by giving a call (first of all than anybody else) as KHOON KA BADLA KHOON, on govt. TV channel Door Darshan LIVE. Due to his call on 31st Oct.84, the violence broke throughout India. Result (Please see;
http:// amitabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com)
Since then Sikhs are denied justice because the judiciary in India is not any independent authority thus weak and works under pressure of ruling party/politicians. No justice is given so far to the perpetrators of Sikh genocide. I too moved a PIL against Amitabh Bacchan in Delhi High Court but was rejected. It had to be as it was already expected. I don't have any faith in Indian judiciary. The case of Davinder Singh Bhullar is an eye opening in this regard. So many Sikh are still behind bars in India since 1984-95 on projected charges/cases on flimsy grounds.
So I know i can also be targeted tomorrow/ any day but truth is higher then truthful life and Sikh is not scared of these atrocities. this is nothing new in India with Sikhs.
Regards to all.

Very well said Uncleji---Exposure of Truth is the key here & Everyone needs to sign this petition: Justice for Prof Davinderpal Singh Bhullar - Signatures
With ALL the Sikh kom out there--we have just 1578 signatures on here!! Have we really become that selfish or passive??
EVERYONE ON HERE SHOULD GET OTHERS TO SIGN---notice should be made at All the local Gurdwaras to Sangat, Utube, Facebook pages & people urged & whatever else can be done SHOULOD BE DONE!!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM