• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Worth Watching Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I don't think the proper link can be posted because the **** mean that the domain is on a list of censored words. This is automatic and we can change it that easily. Everytime a correction is made, it just goes back to the improper ****. Let's see what we can do. No promises though. :8-:)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Vikram Singh ji

We can't get a working link up with the name the way you have written it. The best thing for you to do is send me the link through my gmail antoniadonofrio@gmail.com Then I might be able to fix it.

If you send it by SPN private message the same **** are going to show up and I won't know what it means. It is a v-bulletin issue.

Thanks.

May 28, 2009
its because of certain words are blocked and set in the v-bulletin by Admin and display as *. In anticipation... Admin only block such words that are no to be used in general.

only way to post that word is with spaces.

Thanks.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
i checked it out, even after removing the censorship options, the link shows ****** so the poster would like to resend the link in an email at admin@sikhphilosophy.net for further action. Till Then the Thread is Closed.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
But if Vikram does that the link won't work. Believe me I have tried every way to trick the software on this. The link always comes back to what you don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: