Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Wonderful Quotes by Converts

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Astroboy, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
    Writer SPNer Contributor

I found many unforgettable phrases which came from the bottom of their hearts - the converts into Sikhism. Reading them actually fills me with a kind of satisfaction and bliss that can only be experienced and appreciated.

I will start the ball rolling for others to add in theirs too.

"After practicing and intensely studying all the major religions of the world, I have come to the conclusion that, if Torah is buttermilk; the New Testament, milk; the Quran the cream; and the Upanishads, butter; then for me, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the purest 'Ghee' - the true quintessence."
    - Joseph Anderson

• Like Like x 5
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    The wonderful wizard of Sachkhand Blogs Oct 17, 2015
    Inspirational Sant Siphahi - Tigerstyle - Wonderful Song Videos May 28, 2012
    Buddhism Wonderful Excerpts of SPN Member Confused ji's Post Interfaith Dialogues Mar 30, 2012
    General Great Sindhi Folk, wonderfully unique music style: 1 Videos Feb 23, 2012
    Punjabi Sain Mushtaq Folk Punjabi Wonderful, Sassi and other Videos Jun 13, 2011

3. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Contributor

Although member Akasha is not a convert, but this quote of her's, qualifies her above-mentioned quote in this category. She admires sikhism - on a "as is where is basis" and not as a religion painted by someone else's viewpoint.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Contributor

This was mentioned by member Narayanjot Kaur here > #17

• Like Like x 3