• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Women In Sikhism And Islam

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
Yeh i suggest you appologise for your lack of respect Dr Khalsa, there are so many people on this board that agree with me that you are a complete idiot...

Ive read your other posts, you simply pull out massive replys re-revaluationg people - pretending you are right, well mate 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 APPLES, do you understand now? I have to dumb my words down when i talk to you....

Maybe i should buy you an abacus for your birthday....

Infact i dont think the arabs would appreciate you degrading mathematics.... since when have sikhs contributed to the field of mathematics... nothing, it was the greeks, arabs etc.. so i suggest you go to your room and re-think your life...

Put your finger in your ear son...

Feels squishy an mushy in ther dont it?

Thats cuz i just raped your brain you pointless mobile fact simile of fecal matter.

Jun 22, 2006
LOL FECAL MATTER.... HARSH!!

I think i understand were Khalsa man has gone wrong, you were talking bout the sun of god, (jesus) which us in america know a lot about... and this is what you quoted in your first post...

The fact that jesus the SUN OF GOD is actually a representation of the SUN, the zodiac symbol with the SUN (SON) ON THE CROSS, the fact is that people MUST RESEARCH INTO THESE RELIGIONS, IT IS IMPERITIVE.

DRKHALSA then replied with an analysis of the above quote which had nothing to do with what the above quote actually ment...

Another interesting statement !

I also read something like that about the Aryans that migrated to India , they were also Chandravansi ( from moon ) Intersesting isnt it !!?

But dear friend if you care to ponder on this then i will tell you that AGE OF MOON IS MUCH MORE THAN SUN and it is not me this is what Science proved

Sun is buring down and age has been predicted when it will evetually die and it involves verious step ( shrininking and expanding )

So Moon is going to stay longer

But dont worry I know if it happens Islam will be more than happey to you under command of Moon god .

Yeh i duno why you sed this, everyone knows these facts, and infact it is true, scientists cannot accuratley say when the sun wil burn out, its an assumption, like 10 years ago peoples opinion is diff to what it is now....

Age of sun has nothing to do with christianity, i think jawdropping was simply referring to the load of sun symbology which was actually a point made that it is the same religion as the osirian religion of babylon....

:wah:

And its actually pretty convincing when you do sum background reading..

Drkhalsa also sed.......

lION AS A SYMBOL HAS NEVER BEEN USED IN SIKHISM ,

The above quote is also incorrect aswel, sikhs class themselves as "strong lions", the word "singh" actually means "roaring lion".

1+1 IS NOT ALWAYS 2 AND IN MATHEMATICS IT IS TAUGHT TO 12 YEAR OLD CHILD ABOUT THIS FACT IT CAN BE MORE THAN 2 OR LESS THAN 2 AND EVEN TWO AS IT IS THEORATICAL LIKE YOUR SYMBOLISM

The above statement made by drkhalsa is in compleye hypocrisy of a previous statement made by him showed below:

Math is false because it contradicts

Just what ever you say is the truth

The above statement shows that drkhalsa believes maths is logical, he thinks it is wrong because it contradicts the theory of an infinite intelligence of matter (stated by jawdroppingphilosopher)

Yet the previous quote entails he now believes in theoretical mathematics, i suggest you work out what you define as logical and what you define as theoretical.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
eh i suggest you appologise for your lack of respect Dr Khalsa, there are so many people on this board that agree with me that you are a complete idiot...
stop posting under fake ids then claiming that people here support you.there are many reguler members on this site and none of them have supported you
let me guess you posted at 10:00pm ist and at 10:05 pm america united posts giving you 10/10 and at 10:15pm angel 776 posts supporting you.so you and all your supporters are online at same time.nice try but it is an old tactics.you have a big ego thats why you are doing these type of things.you can't accept that you have lost here

america_united11 said:
DR KHALSA you just got shredded into outerspace roflll

10/10 for jawdroppings post

I say this because nobody on this planet has the right to describe stephen hawking as "chair ridden"

I have become very offended at that.

Dr khalsa, no1 is perfect

ANd KDS1980..... I LIV IN AMERICA, GEORGE BUSH DUZ NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS YOU IDIOT EVEN IF HE DID I DONT KNO WHY WE SHOULD FOLLOW A MANIAC LIKE HIM!!

YOUR FROM INDIA, WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW??

This thread is stupid, jawdropping seems to be the only person with a plausable open mind, drkhalsa cant you see you the sense hez speaking?

jaw dropping philospher or america united whoever you are.if americans don't have knowledge about
rest of the world it does not mean that we indians are also fool.anybody with a little knowledge about
george bush know that he is very devout christian
just google it and you will find about it.for your help
i am posting 1 link for you.
http://www.theologicaleditions.com/Features/presidentbush.htm

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
KDS1980...

The first thing i do when i look at an article or a document is to look at the source...

and its obviously another one written by Graeme J. Davidson..

This man is a theologen, a man who is involved in the studies of Christianity mostly, conservative christians like this are the same people who had the mentality of enslaving thousends and thousends of indians...

Even today, america simply treats immigrants like rubbish, they are still slaves to a conservative christian nation...

Im sorry, but please dont talk about George Bush being a christian, that is a fake mask, a man called Alex Jones broke into a secret garden called "bohemian grove" were top politicians conduct ancient rituals...

Do you know that Bush and John Kerry are actually cousins?

Its true, biological fact even admitted by the two...

Did you know that Bush and Kerry both belong to the same secret society at Yale University... yes skull and bones... its actual evidence..

So 2 people from the same secret society who are actually cousins, are elected for a possible position for president out of 270 million Americans....

No people, its time to forget these methods of control and realise that America is a dictatorship, through religion, politics, they divide you... Then you are defeated... You will realise when its too late.

You just have to research.

Im sorry,....

This may be a lot for you to comprehend, but im telling you, the truth is not what you seem...

yes of course, i have many email addresses and i sign on with all these people just to prove you wrong... yeh right, get real!

I dont need to do that...

I dont need to make a complete hypocrisy out of myself like DRKHALSA

Like i said...

UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS NOT MEASURED IN MASS APPEAL...

I dont care what you think or what anyone else thinks, that doesnt measure the correctness of what i say... but the facts, evidence and the years of research does.

So try any method you like to brand me a cheat or a criminal..

It wont work.

And DRKHALSA, you can reply with the biggest post you like....

Just to let you know i most probably wont be reading it,

i stand by what i say, you and your friend kds1980, have a complete monkey understanding of our world, in terms of religion, mathematics and politics you are both confused, go back to your temples and worship your sun gods and lions you foolish inbreds.

jaw dropping philospher or america united whoever you are.if americans don't have knowledge about
rest of the world it does not mean that we indians are also fool.

You are indian, i think what america united was implying was that you have no idea of what it is like under the reign of king george bush.. Why dont you go to Iraq and see the suffering he has caused for no reason!

oh but you probably dont care cause there muslims and sikhs hate muslims...

And thats your divided mentality summed up by yours truely

he allowed saddam to stay in power after the gulf war, he funded Iraq, he gave Iraq chemical weapons.

Now they wanna go after iran, then syria, then north korea....

I can see it now, i BET you America will start putting pressure on Iran for its nuclear capabilities, make threats to north korea and china, I guarantee you, if it doesnt happen i will admit you were right!

Maybe you should watch this instead of your biased rubbish links...

The man talking is a complete baptised christian who on no grounds believes george bush is a devout christian, that is complete rubbish.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/bilderberg_alex_jones_bullhorns.htm

That man fights for the Real America, not for the covert dictatorship in place now...

Check all the free videos of that site....

Its incredible he predicted 9/11, he knew that the 7/7 bombings would happen, infact the government not only had prior knowledge they funded and trained these so called terrorists....

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Watch the 7 minute preview...

http://www.infowars.com/police_state.html

read these documents

Once you have done your research then you can argue, at the moment, you are in no position in that you are ignorant, dont take this as an insult, you just dont know about what im talking about to comment on it...

I dont suggest the workings of a car mechanic, for i do not know about the mechanics of a car.

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
JDP as i earlier said that you have a very big ego.you can't accept the fact the other person may be right.the whole media in india says that
bush is a devout christian.but this is the first time i am hearing from a person that he is not christian.so nobody in this world know this truth
that george bush is not christian accept you. and you want i should beleive you .you are just like adolf hitler who beleived that his nazi theory is right and all other theories are wrong.no doubt he killed millions of people
you hate religions because it divides human race but this type of attituide is real culprit first change your attituide and then start debating.

jazza

SPNer
Jun 22, 2006
JDP as i earlier said that you have a very big ego

You are in no position to judge about ego, i have left your pathetic arguements for dead, i have analysed and your pathetic understanding of politics and religion and you have nothing more to say...

But to compare me to Hitler? I live in Britain... My family moved to Britain during the 1st world war, i had family who contributed to the struggle against the Germans, what were your family doing?

So dont compare me to someone you have no understanding of, like i said, you can do what you like with what i say.... But it is your ego that is making you argue with my beliefs..

which proves...
you are the one with the ego my little monkey:}{}{}:

Infact i believe Hitler was created by America, he was funded by Henry Ford, the owner of the car company Ford, do your research monkey boy, you are just ignorant and pointless

Like i said before, without world wars, world control cannot commence, after the first two world wars different world polices were set up,...

The UN, the league of nations, which failed.

I live in the UK i am in the midst of this, they have altered my history, i learn about european history when i dont learn about African slave history like the MIDDLE PASSAGE OR olaudah equiano!!!!!!

KDS1980, you are a slave to them, your mind is in chains....

WAKE UP!

WHY CANT YOU GO BEYOND YOUR EGO AND ADMIT THAT MAYBE THIS OPEN MINDED PERSON WHO THINKS FREELY IS RIGHT???

YOU FIGHT YOUR OWN REALISATION OF YOUR EGOTISTICAL NATURE BY CALLING ME EGOTISTICAL....

.....Yes, i can analyse you like that!

Oh and this is my only other account

If you would like to talk to the people who support me in person maybe you should confront them....

I am honest, i do not hide, i do not lie...

If there is an aspect of me i think should be addressed i will show it...

like i am doing now, you believe i fake messages.... sign on as other people, i have only 2 accounts, this one, and jawdroppingphilosopher.

I dont know why i bother

And I Wont Change My Atitude To What Suits You

I Think Freely

You Let The News, Politicians Think For You

You Are Fake

Everything You Believe In Is Fake

You Are A Complete Fool

You Compare Me To Hitler???

I Compare You To The Stools I Find After I Have Used The Toilet

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
Ive had enough of this pointless debate, i wont be posting again..

I hope one day you will learn to open your mind and free your thought

Only then can you move forward.

I think, therefore i am.... If you cannot think for yourself, then there is no point to your existance.

Goodbye...

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear all and DEAR SYMBOLIC GOD WITH LOT OF CONPIRACY THEORIES

About Calling Stephen Hawkins THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT HIM AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LIVING SCIENTIST i NEVER MEANT TO PUT HIM DOWN , BUT IT IS FACT THAT HE HAS MOTOR NEURON DISEASE AND IS CHAIR RIDDEN BUT THAT DOES NOT DECREASE HIS GRAETNESS AND RESPECT FOR HIM IN MY HEART ,

I really feel sympathetic towards you know

The thing you are going through is very typical of mordern age of information where everybody has acesses to so vast amount of knowledge and in icludes a lot of analytic rubbish
I confuse young people and they start feeling like eureka , like thay have discovered something new .
All these conspiracy theories ( whether they are true or false ) does not lead ,man to anywhere in practicle life and alos spitual life

I suggest you as I understood in Sikhism , dont worry to much about how you will save the world until you have done work in yourself , in your heart
Anyway even if these conspiracies exist, I have full faith in AKAL/god and nothing is beyond his reach SO WHY WORRY

Anyway it s our choice what ever you do ?
and this is not the forst time we have come across such people on forums that use multiple ids to prove their points still it shows how weak they are at the heart of the argument

tHE KIND OF REASEARCH YOU ARE CLIAMING , MANY IMMATURE LIKE YOU ARE DOING WHILE SITTING IN FRONT OF COMPUTER

But to compare me to Hitler? I live in Britain... My family moved to Britain during the 1st world war, i had family who contributed to the struggle against the Germans, what were your family doing?

So dont compare me to someone you have no understanding of, like i said, you can do what you like with what i say.... But it is your ego that is making you argue with my beliefs..

which proves...
you are the one with the ego my little monkey:}{}{}:

Now to clear your misunderstanding

When you ask where his family was at that time

HIS FAMILY MEMBERS /SIKHS WERE FIGHTING AT THE FRONT IN EUROPE AND FAR EAST IN WORLD WAR TO SECURE FREEDOM FOR MILLIONS OF EUROPEANS AND ASIANS

80,000 SIKHS DIES IN WORLD WARS FIGHTING AS A SOILDER

You are indian, i think what america united was implying was that you have no idea of what it is like under the reign of king george bush.. Why dont you go to Iraq and see the suffering he has caused for no reason!

oh but you probably dont care cause there muslims and sikhs hate muslims...

And thats your divided mentality summed up by yours truely

Well a SIKH never hates Muslim , there is no need to do so
This again your idea

About the suffering if people of Iraq - No one knows better than people who live in PUNJAB/INDIA who it feels , because people have been through similar evetns time and again , still we dont start hating people due to our egoistic conlusions .

Dr Khalsa... it was your own people who crushed a belief which in me from a very early age...

i asked a sikh who thought we were going to heaven or hell when we die, i said, will we burn in hell if wer bad, he goes yes, i said if i held a fire torch to an angel will it burn the angel, he said no cuz angel is spirit form...

i then sed if i am spirit in hell then why should i burn lol he sed shut up!! LOLLLL what an idiot, i thought sikhs sed we reincarnat aswel......

Now this is your misfortune that you met somebody that himself wasnot sure about many things you asked
And unfirtunately SPN was also not online at the time :) just joking :)

I can help you Now ,
Sikhism does not support the idea of HELL/ Heaven after death , Infact believe in Heaven and hell while Living
Any body whoes consciousness is seperated from AKAL /GOD is in Literal hell and the one whose consiousness is one with AKAL Lives in Heaven .

NOW ABOUT

1+1

Dear friend If you have anybody in your contact who happen to study Mathematics you can confirm this

To be precise ITS THEORETICAL ASSUMPTION THAT 1+1=2 IT CAN MORE THAN 2 OR EVEN LESS AND THIS FACT

THE ANALOGY YOU HAVE GIVEN ABOUT APPLE WILL HELP INFACT TO EXPLAIN IT FURTHER

NO TWO APPLES IN THIS CRAETION ARE TOTALLY EQUAL IN EVERY SENSE .
sO WHEN IN PRACTICLE MATHS YOU SAY ONE PLUS ONE APPLE IT CAN NEVER BE TWO APPLES BECAUSE IN MATHS WHEN WE ADD THEORETICALLY 1 TO OTHER 1 THEN BOTH OF THEM ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL

BUT IN PRACTICLE WORLD NOTHING IS EQUAL SO IT IS WRONG PRACTICALLYTO SAY THAT 1+1= 2 ALWAYS

YOU THINK YOURSELF TO BE SMART BUT INSTAED YOU FAILED TO LEARN BASICS IN YOUR SCHOOL AND I TELL YOU THIS THING IS TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AND NOT ON CONPIRACY WEBSITE .

You Are A Complete Fool

You Compare Me To Hitler???

I Compare You To The Stools I Find After I Have Used The Toilet

This sums up your philosophy !

Trying to hurt others as much as possible and if you think big powers like USA /UK are at conpiracy then I think they have exactly the same mind set

About SHIT !

Nothing is beyond and without AKAL , so no matter how low you want to push us y, you cant push us out od domain of AKAL/GOD and I am happy with that .

May Akal Bless You

Jatinder Singh

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
[/CODE][/PHP]Looks like this guy will not ever admit he has a complete baseless understanding of what i am talking about...
Dear all and DEAR SYMBOLIC GOD WITH LOT OF CONPIRACY THEORIES
This is what i am talking about, your religion is also a theory, so it is no greater than these conspiracy theories.,.. infact id like to ask MR SINGH what he thinks my conspiracy theories are...
When there are 600 bases of evidence of 9/11 being orchestrated by the US Government.
50% of new yourk people believe that America had prior knowledge of the attacks...
SO MR SINGH, SHUT YOUR HOLE!!!!!!
About Calling Stephen Hawkins THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT HIM AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LIVING SCIENTIST i NEVER MEANT TO PUT HIM DOWN
tHAT IS COMPLETELY BESIDES THE POINT!
YOU DESCRIBE A DISABLED PERSON AS "CHAIR RIDDEN" IT IS INHUMANE, AND DISRESPECTFUL....
AND IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY
I SUGGEST APOLOGISE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID AND NOTHING ELSE, THATS WHAT YOU ARE LIKE, YOU GO OFF SUBJECT TO AVOID ADMITANCE OF HOW WRONG YOU ACTUALLY ARE.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!
BUT THAT DOES NOT DECREASE HIS GRAETNESS AND RESPECT FOR HIM IN MY HEART
What a load of rubbish, you call him chair ridden, and in previous posts you downplay his theories and NOW YOU LOVE HIM???????
YOU ARE A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE MR SINGH GO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED, I THINK YOUR HAIRS STARTING TO GROW INTO YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!
INSULTED? GOOD, NOW YOU KNOW HOW STEPHEN HAWKING WOULD FEEL.:whisling: :whisling:
I really feel sympathetic towards you know
This is the arrogance of sikhs, they "feel sorry for us" because they are so right with their violent knife wearing ways and belief in their pathetic image of god, not forgetting their hypocrisy and complete hidden corruption....
The thing you are going through is very typical of mordern age of information where everybody has acesses to so vast amount of knowledge and in icludes a lot of analytic rubbish
So your saying just because your information is old its true...
a few posts ago you said the following....
Science is the only maodalty that can prove anything
Again i have been the 2nd person to completely prove the hypocrisy of DRKHALSA...
DRKHALSA, first you claim that modern science and research is the only thing that can prove anything, now you say its rubbish...
Make your mind up Mr Singh:}{}{}: :}{}{}:
I confuse young people and they start feeling like eureka , like thay have discovered something new
Do you molest young people aswel?? LOL cause this is what high priests of LOVING religions do lol
BUT OH NO, NOT SIKHS!!! THER TOO PERFECT HAHAHAHAHAH LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Dr Khalsa with young children>>>> :{;o:
Yes im sure you "confuse" them, you talk so much garbage out of your so called holiness i dont blame them.
All these conspiracy theories ( whether they are true or false ) does not lead ,man to anywhere in practicle life and alos spitual life
Yes it does... Mans inquisitive nature is what seperates us from the animals... which are people like you and those species which live in the jungle and open space:) :)
DRKHALSA.... Why dont you study some proper literatue like i have, it was Shakespeare who proclaimed man must be inquisitive. And we must
PEOPLE.... I CALL ON YOU TO IGNORE THESE RELIGIOUS FANATICS WHO TELL YOU NOT TO QUESTION YOUR BELIEF..... THEY ARE CONTROLING YOUR FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, SOMETHING WHICH GOD GAVE YOU!!!
I suggest you as I understood in Sikhism , dont worry to much about how you will save the world until you have done work in yourself
Dont tell me what to do,... the last person i would listen to is someTHING like you..
I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.
I care for this world, i will do my best to save it DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD OR SHOULDNT DO
YOUR ARE AN IDIOT
YOU ARE A COMPLETE {censored}IC ANIMAL
YOU ARE A LETHAGIC CLOSED MINDED DEVIL!!
Anyway it s our choice what ever you do
NO ITS NOT, SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND CARRY ON MIND CONTROLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND NOT ME.... I AM FREE!!!!!!!!
Now to clear your misunderstanding
When you ask where his family was at that time
HIS FAMILY MEMBERS /SIKHS WERE FIGHTING AT THE FRONT IN EUROPE AND FAR EAST IN WORLD WAR TO SECURE FREEDOM FOR MILLIONS OF EUROPEANS AND ASIANS
80,000 SIKHS DIES IN WORLD WARS FIGHTING AS A SOILDER
YES, AND MY GREAT GREAT GRANDAD WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU ANIMAL
SO DONT COMPARE ME TO HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE COMPLETELY IN THE WRONG MR SINGH, GO BACK TO YOUR BENTLEY AN BIG HOUSE, THIS IS ALL YOU RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS WHO LAZE AROUND IN TEMPLES CARE ABOUT... YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!!
Well a SIKH never hates Muslim , there is no need to do so
This again your idea
I hang out with sikhs when i was in school,,, ALL OF THEM HAD A SICK FANATIC IDEOLOGY OF HATE TOWARD MUSLIMS..
AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG AS USUAL
About the suffering if people of Iraq - No one knows better than people who live in PUNJAB/INDIA who it feels , because people have been through similar evetns time and again , still we dont start hating people due to our egoistic conlusions .
Your not from punjab, your from the UK mr singh, maybe you should go back to your sikh temple and hustle some more money off the "believers".
Have you noticed my attitude? i have given up on you... you are falling, i have tried to open your parachute (mind).. now you will hit the ground and splatter like you should.
Now this is your misfortune that you met somebody that himself wasnot sure about many things you asked
And unfirtunately SPN was also not online at the time :) just joking :)

You shouldnt tell jokes, you completely reak at them lol.
Its funny, the man i met reminds me of you
i also met hundreds of people in that it was over the period of 16 years until i realised... so basicly thousends of uk sikhs have dessimated my belief.
infact when i went to india, sikhs were treated differently due to caste... so its in your homelands...
Something like, lower caste sikhs cant eat with higher caste sikhs because higher people are "better"
get real, your religion needs to sort itself out.
I can help you Now

You need help.
Sikhism does not support the idea of HELL/ Heaven after death , Infact believe in Heaven and hell while Living
im sure your "theory" is correct you stupid fool.
NOW ABOUT
1+1
Dear friend If you have anybody in your contact who happen to study Mathematics you can confirm this
To be precise ITS THEORETICAL ASSUMPTION THAT 1+1=2 IT CAN MORE THAN 2 OR EVEN LESS AND THIS FACT
THE ANALOGY YOU HAVE GIVEN ABOUT APPLE WILL HELP INFACT TO EXPLAIN IT FURTHER
NO TWO APPLES IN THIS CRAETION ARE TOTALLY EQUAL IN EVERY SENSE .
sO WHEN IN PRACTICLE MATHS YOU SAY ONE PLUS ONE APPLE IT CAN NEVER BE TWO APPLES BECAUSE IN MATHS WHEN WE ADD THEORETICALLY 1 TO OTHER 1 THEN BOTH OF THEM ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL
BUT IN PRACTICLE WORLD NOTHING IS EQUAL SO IT IS WRONG PRACTICALLYTO SAY THAT 1+1= 2 ALWAYS
lol, you should actually try and study mathematics.. Theoretical mathematics is an attempt to basically break a code of numbers, in your case, you believe nothing to be equal, okay, so we have odd numbers... Your theorem is just as plausable as saying i can divide each prime number by 8.9363 and get a sum of 0.000000003836, its not possible is it?, but it is THE theorem created which can break the cycles of understanding, until the day arrives that DRSINGH who is not a Mathmetician can provide apt theorem to his assumptions, then i will believe him.
I am no master in mathematics, i simply believe it is the language base that us as humans can understand this universe, you thought at the beginning that we understood this through science..
no thats wrong...
science is a way to interpret mathematical theorem.
My original point was:
Science is mathematics, and all mathematics is all energy.
I dont know were you have taken this conversation, and i hate to say it but its annoying how you create debates that seem to "suit yourself"
I also agree with america_united, first at the start of posting DRKHALSA states that mathematics is impossible in proving what i believe in (which is a base understanding that we are made from energy, and god fills everything) now he has suddenly discovered "theoretical mathematics", i suggest you go to a university such as Oxford and ask them how much they pay people who create formulae for assumptions or "beliefs" such a 1+ 1 = 3 because i can assure you, its in the millions.
Come with your evidence.
Goodnight Mr Singh.
Trying to hurt others as much as possible and if you think big powers like USA /UK are at conpiracy then I think they have exactly the same mind set
About SHIT !
Yes i do believe they are in conspiracy, but you wont do your research so why do i bother?
Over 50% of new york people also think so, but you carroy on watching Fox News.
Taliban were trained by America, funded by america, all of the major dictators are funded by America..
Arnold Schwartznegger's dad was Nazi, his mom married an SS NAZI general, after a divorce she married another EX - NAZI GENERAL.
THE PROOF THAT 9/11 WAS BROUGHT DOWN BY INTERNALLY PLACED BOMBS.............
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/scientific_analysis_prove_towers_brought_down_by_incendiaries.htm
^^^^^^^^^^JUST READ THE ABOVE LINK, ITS SCIENTIFIC PROOF DO DRKHALSA MIGHT FALL IN LOVE WITH IT:}{}{}:
Never mind saying this...
have you actually studied these conspiracy theories??????????/
if you have not researched it then i suggest you shut your mouth DRKHALSA.
FOR YOU ARE A COMPLETE IGNORANT FOOL

This is the Hypocrisy i have unveiled of these IGNORANT ITDIOTIC {censored}S LIKE .....DRKHALSA........

I hate Tony Blair, George Bush, I never support war!!! it is wrong!!!

You cannot fight for peace!!

You have to "peace for peace".

Dont you understand its only the Government, and the economy who benefits from the war...

WHY DOESNT TONY BLAIR SEND HIS CHILDREN TO IRAQ??

WHY DOESNT GEORGE BUSH SEND HIS RELATIVES TO IRAQ??

WHY DID GEORGE BUSH FLY THE BIN LADEN FAMILY OUT OF AMERICA THE DAY OF 9/11?

WHY, IN THE 50 YEAR HISTORY OF NORAD (AMERICAN AIR DEFENCE)... WHY WERE THEY TOLD TO STAND DOWN ON THE DAY OF 9/11???? WHY???? WHEN IN 50 YEARS THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD TO STAND DOWN...

ITS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WANTED 9/11 TO OCCUR!!!!!!

THERE IS PROOF, THE FAMILIES HAVE ARGUED THOUSENDS OF COURT CASES TO RE-OPEN 9/11 BUT THEY ARE DENIED...

RE-OPEN 9/11, THE FAMILES OF THE VICTIMS WANT IT!!! THEY BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE MR SINGH SO YOU SIT THERE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND SIT IN YOUR SHELL!! AND PREACH YOUR ALL TRUE RELIGION!!!!!!

... this so called loving, faithful, honest and PEACEFUL DRKHALSA actually supports, war...

he supports the killing of millions of innocent children

he supports the use of american nail bombs used on nurserys in Iraq

(do we see this on the news? NO!!!!!)

he supports lawless breakdown of society!

The rape of hundreds of iraqi women

YOU SICK ANIMAL DRKHALSA.....

is this your idea of freedom?????

he supports the killing thousends of US AND BRITISH SOLDIERS

He supports the idea of pain, suffering and this FALSE ILLUSION OF...

AMERICAN FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY...

SO GO AHEAD AND BUY YOUR DEMOCRACY

FOR YOUR SO CALLED PEACEFUL LOVING CHRISTIAN LEADERS GEORGE BUSH AND TONY BLAIR HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU SUPPORTED ALL OF THIS!!!!

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
cool down JDP your anger is showing that you have lost the debate here.yesterday you said you won't post again but later you again posted
do you know why because of YOUR EGO.you even started boasting about your family.did i said that my family is greater than yours
so don't say that your not egoistical.from the begining your saying that universal truth does not measured in mass appeal.DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH
from the begining of this debate you are constantly changing topics.you started with anti religion debate.then you started debating science with dr.khalsa and now you are debating on bush or blair iraq war.

on the issue of iraq war i just want' to say that don't blame america or u.k.it is the lack of unity among arab nations that is responsible for interference of america.they are repeating the same mistake what hindu
kings did in the 11th 12th century.instead of supporting each other
some of them support america.hindu kings did the same mistake and some of them supported invading muslims .so the result was that looted and plundered for 800 years.despite same religion same race same culture arab nations have very big differences.they could have made a big nation under the name of united arabian states.but they prefer to remain different.when you don't have doors in your house don't blame the theives.

and please tell me which powerful country is saint, china which killed
thousands of tibetans,india which brutaly killed thousands sikhs,assamese,kashmiris for demanding freedom,russia which was responsible
for miilions of deaths.accept the fact that no country is saint.everybody killed innocent people.

you said that religion divides humans.but much bigger culprit is money so what to do.lets start living in primitive way in jungles.everything divides humans. money,color,physique,intellectual capability.
so it is not religion that divide humans it is ego that divide humans,which you have lot of.

you said that sikhs follow caste system.i agree with you.they follow it because they converted from hinduism and never left their hindu mindset.it does not mean that sikhism sanction caste system.in every
country government says that properply pay tax but people don't.so should we say that goverments are responsible for this.

hat do i need to prove, if your primitive mind could span beneath surface meaning of my vocab you would learn that what i was implying was that whatever religion you pertain to be, you are still one, you are energy! WE are energy!! we are one as a race! not even as a race!!! we are made up of energy!! our thoughts are what seperate us!! We need to free ourselves from these aspects of control and realise that WE ARE ALL ONE AS A HUMAN RACE!!
of course by insulting others by ridiculing their beleif by making fun of them by using abusive language we can say that we are one as human race.this is the perfect way of promoting brotherhood you really are a jawdroppingphilospher

you said you don't follow any religion but in reality you are also following
a religion and the name of that religion is anti-religion.so don't say that
we are narrow minded you are broad minded..hating others religion is your faith because religion is a theory and you too are following a theory.

Last edited:

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear All Friends Including Conspiracy theory Reasearcher

I would say again that I only feel Empathy for young people who are getting lost in this age of information to just excess of it

For those who know yogi Bhajan he just predicted this couple of years before he left the physical body that due vast amount of informatiom available in mordern days It will become a challenge for coming Generation t tackle it and use it for Good cause Otherwise it will drive peopel crazy

And I can see this in the above Posts.

About me I Am born in punjab and know the situation well what happened in punjab and I know well What Tolerance is and who some people take away your right due to their egoistic quest .

About Wars : It hs always involved lot of suffering and inhuman means from the time immorial , it includes chemichal weapon , nuclear weapon and also Psychological warfare ( peopel in punjab know better what i am talking )
It was never limited to particular nation every nation didi so whether it is JAPAN , China , UK , United stated of america
The ONLY DIFERENCE BETWEEN THEN AND NOW IS THAT NOW POPEL CAN GET LOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT DETAILS OF SUCH THING S BUT THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS AUTHENTIC .

About me doing such research I CONFIRM THAT I HAD SUCH A PHASE IN MY LIFE AND HAD BEEN THROUGH ALL THIS SO I KNOW WHAT CONFUSION YOU ARE HAVING

God blessed me with his way and showed me way of internal peace , which is thing that is difficult for you to understand in such a mental state .AndI feel Sorry for that .

About your experience with Sikhs I can say you can be true about peopel you met but you are not true about the SIKHISM

Many sikhs are born in Sikhism while IN true sense you have to Actively search and earn it , to be sikh , it is not something you get as heritage

So it explains the peopel you have met who were sikhs but were not fully aware of sikh tenets and teaching

But here you have a chance on this forum to learn from various people

I KNOW YOU MIGHT CONSIDER ME IGNORANT /IDIOT /FOOL . AND YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO
BUT THERE ARE MANY OTHERS (GURSIKHS) ON THIS FORUM THAT CAN HELP YOU.

AND I DONT SUPPORT WAR !

Jatinder Singh

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
cool down JDP your anger is showing that you have lost the debate here

If thousends of children are dieing and one supports this, then my ignorant animalistic friend, i have EVERY right to be angry.

You have no right to tell me i have lost a debate, one loses a debate when one is full of hypocrisy such as DRKHALSA, yourself, you have no structured points against my arguements and you have moved on from several subjects which you could not understand for example, religion, Babylonian comparisons etc, this shows that YOU are loosing.

do you know why because of YOUR EGO.you even started boasting about your family.did i said that my family is greater than yours

This is besides the point... You think that because members of my family died in a world war you feel i am bragging about the fact my Great Grandad has died in a pointless politically engineered war?

THE POINT IS, YOU COMPARED ME TO HITLER, YOU NOW HAVE REALISED THAT YOUR STATEMENT IS ONE AGAIN FALSE, COMPLETE AND UTTER POINTLESS ANANLYSIS OF A PERSON YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Now you really have shown your true stupidity, KDS1980, you hold no weight here.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH

No, and i never claimed that i did, i did however say it is not measured in the amount of people who believe in a particular theory or religion.

Something which you do... You said that if 3.5 million people follow sikhism then its "got to be true"

.......and you blame me for calling you an idiot?

Question KDS1980...

If over a billion people follow Islam, in your opinion then, Islam is more truth than sikhism right, what is wrong with this statement? ... do you see now how stupid you are?

Do you see now how i was right that...

UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS NOT MEASURED IN MASS APPEAL.

YOU ARE A SHEEP. THAT IS ALL YOU ARE AND WILL EVER ATTAIN TO BE WITH YOUR CLOSED MIND.

on the issue of iraq war i just want' to say that don't blame america or u.k.it is the lack of unity among arab nations that is responsible for interference of america

No its not, the above statement is false and children should not follow this stupid {censored} who has no education and understanding of middle eastern issues and politics.

My friend, the real cause of the issues in the middle east cannot be summed up in a sentance, but it is not the fault of "Arab Nations", the problem lies from history, when Britain restructured the politics of the middle east, when the Otomon Empire completely fell in the 1920's. As funding became an issue, Britain realised they were spending too much money in the middle east, they couldnt afford it...

So you know what they did?

They pulled out, left the middle east to battle for land, religious opinion for themselves, this caused complete havok.

I suggest you do your history studies lol.

they are repeating the same mistake what hindu
kings did in the 11th 12th century.instead of supporting each other
some of them support america.hindu kings did the same mistake and some of them supported invading muslims .so the result was that looted and plundered for 800 years

Yes, you can state historical theorem to me all day, yet i suggest you form a probably attack against what i have said, which was not to support war.

Anyway, the above quote completey supports what i say in that the cause of war is always division, we are one race, you are the ones repeating history.

accept the fact that no country is saint

When did i say any country was entirely good? You idiot why are you putting words into my mouth?

I challenge you to quote me when i said that a certain country is "all good".

I challenge you kds1980

IF YOU CAN DO THAT I WILL ADMIT THAT I HAVE LOST THE DEBATE.

AND DO NOT QUOTE ANYTHING AND TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE DRKHALSA, I HAVE OVERCOME THAT KIND OF EVIL ANALYSIS.

you said that religion divides humans.but much bigger culprit is money so what to do.lets start living in primitive way in jungles.everything divides humans

When did i say anything about money??

YOU ARE COMLETELY PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

This guy wants to go into the realm of economics now, i dont believe this lol

Okay, i will ocmpletely dessimate your pathetic intelligance and statements.

you said that religion divides humans.but much bigger culprit is money

Money does not seperate people, only caste, classes of society does, these are again, more illusions of division like religion. money can be distributed in a more social manner, what passes for the middle class of America, could pass for the middle class for the rest of the world.

Oh, lets not forget... religion benefits more than any other business in financial fields.

The Vatican is the richest organisation in the world.

Your theory results in that whoever has enough money rules, this should not be life, we are one we have to spread money and create a more social view on society.

i also wont let America conduct economic experiments on latin america, KDS1980 you have no idea of the rest of the world, what goes on behind closed doors and the amount of corruption in the Western world..

Why dont they legalise drugs?

lets start living in primitive way in jungles

Correction, money is not a point of evolution in man, only intelligence is.:}{}{}: haha.

so it is not religion that divide humans it is ego

Ego is also the fuel of capitalism, the differences you speak of are completely petty and you know they are, they exist in your egotictical mind not mine,... a black man is no different from me:) knowing that also leads you to believe that maybe God challenges us by creating us to appear equal, yet we are all one infinite energy. Yet you are the ones who percieves us as different through petty differences like how tall one is:shock: :shock: :shock: What?????

Get real mate, your points are completely inplausible. Its like me saying, a sikh is holier because he has a longer beard lol. How can you measure that? Go to drkhalsa, he has the mathematical theorem LOL.

you said that sikhs follow caste system.i agree with you.they follow it because they converted from hinduism and never left their hindu mindset

Your own book tells you not to follow it, yet you admit that you still do.

Do you even know what religion you are following?

Do you know what you are?

Because i didnt hear Guru Nanak call himself sikh lol or islamic or hindu...

So really infact...

We must realise...

That KDS1980, your religion is completely misleading... that i belive that Guru Nanak would rather have supported my views over yours.

Are your Gurus even considered "divine?"...

Did any of them even proclaim to be prophets of God?

Or were they just war generals and inquisitive people.

you said you don't follow any religion but in reality you are also following
a religion

Yeh, what do you wanna call it?

LOL, shall i call it being human,, or existing... or maybe thinking..?

KDS1980, i am tired of your poinless arguements.

hating others religion is your faith because religion is a theory and you too are following a theory.

I believe we are one, as energy and light.

KDS1980, go and find the composition of an atom, it is made of energy, of thuought, love, whatever you wanna call it, ITS NOT MADE UP OF PLASTIC.

KDS1980 you say i wont post again?

No...

Or was it that your scared of my reply?.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Well First Master did say that verses are from God,it is sort of Ihalm not sent via angels but more like Holy Ghost concept or what sunnis say Ru Al quddus or Roh E Muquddus.

Body did not matter but all souls are divine as God is same as Soul.Guru did derscibe form of him same as that of God ie uninion with god in Vachitar Natak.And lastly Guru did talk about Akal as Guru in verbal form and concnetration as Sikh(Sidh Gost).

nyway das enjoyed reading post by jdp.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
JDP good to see you still here

If thousends of children are dieing and one supports this, then my ignorant animalistic friend, i have EVERY right to be angry.

if you so much concerned about the children in iraq
then i advise you to go to iraq and do some social work in iraq.there are many places in this world where children are dieing,suffering from malnutrition are you also angry about them.

THE POINT IS, YOU COMPARED ME TO HITLER, YOU NOW HAVE REALISED THAT YOUR STATEMENT IS ONE AGAIN FALSE,

i still beleive that you are like hitler.when somebody did not agree with hitler.he was killed.here when somebody does not agree with you ,you start using abusive langyuage against him because it is what you can do.if you have the power like hitler then you could have get us killed.

You said that if 3.5 million people follow sikhism then its "got to be true"

you STUPID IDIOT when i said that 3.5 million people
follow sikhism thats why it is right.

when you called drkhalsa a psycho for beleiving in guru nanak then i said if 3.5 BILLION BELEIVE in islam or christianity which promote much bigger superstition than sikhism.then why can't sikhs beleive in guru nanak.you earlier said to me that understand the meaning of posts.but you are not capable of understanding
other people's post.

YOU ARE A SHEEP. THAT IS ALL YOU ARE AND WILL EVER ATTAIN TO BE WITH YOUR CLOSED MIND.

being a sheep is much better than a mad dog

My friend, the real cause of the issues in the middle east cannot be summed up in a sentance, but it is not the fault of "Arab Nations", the problem lies from history, when Britain restructured the politics of the middle east, when the Otomon Empire completely fell in the 1920's. As funding became an issue, Britain realised they were spending too much money in the middle east, they couldnt afford it.

i don't beleive in your stupid conspiracy theory.if britishers wanted they could have easily divided
india into many smaller countries which could have been very beneficial for them but they even handed parts like nagaland to india which were never part of india.
the above quote completey supports what i say in that the cause of war is always division, we are one race, you are the ones repeating history.

war is always caused by division but what divide humans is the false pride and ego anyway here your theory fails because all the hindu kings belongs to the same religion and same caste.

When did i say any country was entirely good

then why were you cursing u.s.a and u.k.

When did i say anything about money??

YOU ARE COMLETELY PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

This guy wants to go into the realm of economics now, i dont believe this lol

Okay, i will ocmpletely dessimate your pathetic intelligance and statements.

you fool if you can't understand the meaning then don't reply.what i want to say is that there many things including money that divides humans including money.even in a village where people are of same caste ,same religion people have differences and rich person does not want to have matrimonial alliance with poor.

Ego is also the fuel of capitalism, the differences you speak of are completely petty and you know they are, they exist in your egotictical mind not mine,... a black man is no different from me knowing that also leads you to believe that maybe God challenges us by creating us to appear equal, yet we are all one infinite energy. Yet you are the ones who percieves us as different through petty differences like how tall one is What?

here you are totaly wrong ego and false pride could be of anything it could be of beauty ,it could be male ego,it could be of intelligence etc.and if you think these are petty issues then i feel sorry for you. these are the things that make or break one'life.
just ask any ugly indian girl who has to marry a person twice her agee or has to become a second wife just because
she is ugly that is it a petty issue that she is ugly.you gave me example of height i advise you to ask a short person who want to join the army but could not do it because of its height is the height really a petty issue.we are one as a soul or energy but in this physical world we are different.as long as we have different attituide ,thinking ,physique,talent,skills,nature etc the differences in society will remain you cannot change it.

and btw you are calling me egoistical its you who is shouting and using abusive language so you are egoistical not me i am totaly enjoying this debate.

Your own book tells you not to follow it, yet you admit that you still do.
all the religions ask people to live an honest and truthful life but majority of people don't follow it so don't blame everything on religion

KDS1980 you say i wont post again?

No...

so apart of using abusive language you also lie
just read wour own post

Ive had enough of this pointless debate, i wont be posting again..

I hope one day you will learn to open your mind and free your thought

Only then can you move forward.

I think, therefore i am.... If you cannot think for yourself, then there is no point to your existance.

Goodbye...

you called this debate useless but later you entered it because YOU HAVE A VERY VERY VERY BIG EGO

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

Is JDP is a Muslim?and of Wahbi and Pakistani backgound?just curiosity?

jdp is not a muslim he is anti religionist who beleive
that religion divide humans and sikhism is one of the murderious religion.just read its first post on page 2 of this debate

he also has a very big ego beleives that what he is saying is true and everything else is false.i advise you to enter debate with him and then just see

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
i advise you to enter debate with him and then just see

HAHA... So i see you need some help, lol, i dont blame you KDS1980.

I can see your starting to sweat in the heat of the new concept of an open mind.

Which is all i have, not a massive ego, infact KDS1980, you are the one who talks continuously of ego, so you must have the problem...

Is JDP is a Muslim?

vijaydeep Singh, i welcome you to bring your sikh philosophy to this debate, KDS1980 needs some help lol.

vijaydeep Singh, do not let my beliefs misslead you, i am no muslim.

if you so much concerned about the children in iraq
then i advise you to go to iraq and do some social work in iraq

Yes i am concearned about the children in Iraq, i am also in the study of social politics, so i suggest you quit that arrogant talk, infact i will help children in Iraq... what will you do? You didnt even notice the problem, you didnt know that they used nail bombs on children because your mind does not span further than the realms of corporate controlled media and news, you narrow minded, ignorant, insulting fool.

i still beleive that you are like hitler.when somebody did not agree with hitler.he was killed.here when somebody does not agree with you ,you start using abusive langyuage against him

Using abusive language? To be honest, anyone who supports the war in Iraq deserves to be abused vocally.. and you just made a fool out of yourself again!

You said that if anyone dissagreed with Hitler, he was killed, then you said if anyone disagreed with me, i call them names?

....Yeh thats what you call an accurate comparison.

LOLOLOL CAN ANOYONE ELSE SEE HOW STUPID THIS MAN IS??????

Hitler did not believe in freedom of thought...

i do

Hitler was a fascist who believed in the genetic control of a population.

I dont

Hitler believed in population control through class, religion and politics.

I dont

Hitler burned his own reichstag building and blamed it on his opposition for a justification of war.

Just like America's 9/11

Hitler supported war

I dont

The worst thing is KDS1980, you compare me to Hitler in the worst possible way, you claim i am a dictator...

a Dictator with an open mind? - That doesnt make sense, and yes.. in actual fact i feel you are a dictator in that you have one single narrow minded belief in which you want EVERYONE to adopt to. (high mass belief)

An islamic scholar could not exist in a society were freedom of thought was expressed... That is not possible.

So in reality.

YOU ARE FAR MORE LIKE HITLER.

you STUPID IDIOT

Look at the above quote made by KDS1980

This KDS1980, is able to use abusive language... and he completely castigates anyone else for doing the same... he calls me a dictator for calling him a fool (which he is).

Isnt this the actions of a coming dictator? A dictator would think he is right in every sense, that even if someone performed the same "immoral" action as him (in this case being insulting), that he is deemed correct for doing this and the other person is wrong.

I can make comparisons too, your and belief reminds me of stalinism.

My people, this is the ignorance of a closed mind.

freedom can only = freedom

this idiot thinks freedom = a dictatorship.

you STUPID IDIOT when i said that 3.5 million people
follow sikhism thats why it is right.

So if 3.5 million people follow sikhism it makes it right... so you think we should just follow other people... have no freedom of our own thought?

LOL okay then... so if there are over a billion muslims in this world, doesnt that make Islam the one true faith.

1 billion is bigger than 3.5 million...

in your theory, ( that universal truth is measured in what the mass population believe in ) it would make sense in measuring truth this way...

which is ridiculous!!!! because TRUTH IS NOT MEASURED IN MASS APPEAL!!

when you called drkhalsa a psycho for beleiving in guru nanak then i said if 3.5 BILLION BELEIVE in islam or christianity which promote much bigger superstition than sikhism.then why can't sikhs beleive in guru nanak.

I AM NOT STOPPING YOU FROM WORSHIPPING SIKHISM, YOU ARE THE ONE STOPPING ME FROM HAVING FREEDOM OF THOUGHT...

REMEMBER BACK TO THE START OF THE POST... I WAS THE FIRST TO REPLY WITH MY OPINION....

THEN YOU CAME IN WITH YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!!!!

I DID NOT COME AFTER YOU!!! YOU CAME AFTER ME!!!

IT IS YOU STOPPING MY BELIEF!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!!!!!

being a sheep is much better than a mad dog

This is the sight of a loser in a debate, he replys to constructive
Criticism with loose, pointless, insulting remarks as the above.

i don't beleive in your stupid conspiracy theory.if britishers wanted they could have easily divided
india into many smaller countries which could have been very beneficial for them but they even handed parts like nagaland to india which were never part of india.

conspiracy theory? what? everyone knows this, its common fact, lol, the british did not concearn themselves of the middle east because they wanted to sort out their own country. The middle east was then broken down politically.

A conspiracy theory would entail an arguement to the extent of their actions, meaning, did they do this on purpose for a future control of that region... that is conspiracy but what i said eariler is fact.

Its not my fault if you are ignorant in the fields of history my dear friend, you should turn off the news and read more books, i on the other hand am knowledgable in these fields.:}{}{}:

it is the fact of thousends of British and worldwide economists and historians.

If you simply studied history and the fall of the Otomon Empire you would realise that the British had a major role to play in the middle east, after the fall of the otomons.

Its clear you cant handle the fact i have more knowledge then you, and you have no points of debate, your slipping my friend, your ignorance and closed minded nature is the oil beneath your delicate feet.

war is always caused by division but what divide humans is the false pride and ego anyway here your theory fails because all the hindu kings belongs to the same religion and same caste.

What? your telling me things that i have been talking about for the past 10 posts!!! now kds1980 is adopting my beliefs!! finally his mind is opening to the fact there could be more truth than what sikhism states lol I know war is caused by division you dumbass LOLL

And in actual fact you should listen to those many many sikhs who feel their religion has been taken over by high caste hindus (Brahmans), these people have also lost their belief because of your CONTINUAL SUPPORT OF A CASTE SYSTEM.

then why were you cursing u.s.a and u.k.

what??? your saying that if i curse the US and the UK i am cursing the actions of every other country???

Could you please explain this nonsense lol.

What do you actually know of my opinions on ceratin countries? NOTHING lol your not making any sense.

here you are totaly wrong ego and false pride could be of anything it could be of beauty ,it could be male ego,it could be of intelligence etc.and if you think these are petty issues then i feel sorry for you.

So you believe that the size of someone and his skin colour are not petty differences? lol you have the mind set of a lethargic racist.

I cant be bothered with this pointless debate. lol

you gave me example of height i advise you to ask a short person who want to join the army but could not do it because of its height is the height really a petty issue

I said its a petty DIFFERENCE not an issue!!! everything is of issue!! you should read my posts 30 times cause you dont understand them, you said we are different in all ways..

These differences between humans are petty, a small person is no different to me than a tall person, i do not feel more at home with an indian than i do with a black person, it is your mind that creates the feelings of difference, your own egotism, thinking that your belief or religion is better than theirs, its pathetic, we are one as a race.

If a small person tries to enter the army lol ( i dont know what this has to do with what i origianlly ment) then he should not join for SAFETY reasons, what do you want me to do?

you say humankind is different? yes but our mind set should be that we are all one, a one race! one infinite energy.

ONLY THEN CAN WE STOP FIGHTING WITH ONE ANOTHER, REMOVE THE METHODS OF CONTROL, HAVE A SOCIAL LOOK ON ECONOMICS.

and btw you are calling me egoistical its you who is shouting and using abusive language so you are egoistical not me

Because i call you an idiot you say im egotistical? yeh right, that makes sense lol. think you need to visit the nut house mate.

lets not forget, mr perfect who does not insult people...

you STUPID IDIOT

Hypocrite.

so apart of using abusive language you also lie
just read wour own post

Why should i not post again? are you that desperate to keep me shut and impose your method of belief?

No, god gave us the power of thought. Why dont you question your own belief mr KDS1980.

Your religion was actually compiled hundreds of years after the death of Guru Nanak, none of these people claimed to be messengers of God.

Do you know that the pictures of Guru Nanak are admitted by sikhs to be simply "artists impressions".

They do not know what he looks like.

They do not know if he existed, and the evidence that he did points to him being a simple islamic man.

Your religion even promotes beastiality!! a princess (Kaur) marrying a lion (singh) this symbolism is FAR MORE THAN WHAT IT SEEMS.

The temple i used to attend in the UK , the smethwick temple, which was one of the first temples created in the UK, this temple is completely ridden with corruption, the main owner and financial representative of the temple actually laundered money into his businesses for years, he set up a network crime ring with other high members of the temple and stole millions from governemnt grants.

I figured this out when i walked though the horrid state of the temple, it is run down, and health and safety legislation was the only core element in provoking actual change within the temple.

They renevated it slightly, spending what was 10% of all of the money recieved from mainly financial Government grants based on geographical vicinity, and not forgetting the huge amounts of money demanded from sikh believers, even non believers, food, free human resources, that temple to me is a corrupt business, one which has been found out, and everybody in my family knows about its corruption.

These people are corrupt, ask yourself this. IF TOP SIKHS DONT FOLLOW YOUR RELIGION THEN WHY DO YOU?? Why do you fund these corrupt so called elite sikhs? Do you even know if they exist? LOL Why do you put pockets in corrupt sikhs which should be representing a history of sikhism in the UK?

And you think religion is free from the realm of money? then how the hell did you pay for the "golden temple" lol the stupidity and obviousness of my points are obsured!!!

Your view on others, your judgement of the way others are is that of a subjective judgement, taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias, this is influence in an unfair way.

The truth is in your face yet you cannot free your mind, question your belief, the facts, study them.

I see sikhs and muslims argue with each other, none of the parties actually go home and question THEIR OWN BELIEF.

EGOTISM, THE REAL EGOTISM.

max314

SPNer
May 28, 2006
To JawDroppingPhilosopher,

You make some good points, but your style of writing is somewhat inappropriate.

You must remember to have respect for all beliefs. If not, then you're no different than the warring masses of religious zealots who created conflict out of nothing more than differing belief systems.

There are also some slight cases of mis-information on you part. For example, the donations given at a gurudwara are there in order to allow the establishment to continue funding itself. Yes, there are no doubt individuals who take advantage of peoples' sheep-like mentality and make money out of it (hey, if people are stupid enough...:}{}{}:), but that doesn't change the fact that this institution not only carries a secularist message but was crucial to ending the fascist Mughal regime that had plagued India for many centuries. The sacrifices made in the name of this struggle against fascism were vast, and thus - if nothing else - it deserves everyone's respect.

Like I say, there is some truth to what you say, but there are also some gaps in your information about this particular religion. I can see that you are one of those anti-religious types who are convinced that religion is the single-greatest killer in human history and, to a large extent, I am inclined to agree with you. I think that religion had its uses in a time when education and civility were not commonplace, and that in today's world it is a corrupted shadow of what its original intent was.

Just talk a little nicer, and don't become the very thing you believe you're fighting against, okay? ;)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
JDP just cool down and drink a glass of water.you have a lot have of misunderstanding about me.i don't follow sikhism strictly ,i don't have any intention to convert each and everybody sikh ,i accept each every others view and i don't support war the only thing is that i don't entirely blame america for the war.

the debate between you and me started when you said that sikhism is as bloody as islam ,then you said guru nanak was muslim,you later blamed sikhs for the caste system and called sikhs psychoes for beleiving in guru nanak. when i asked you to justify these claims you
just turned these questions.you are just making imaginery questions from my posts and then you are answering them in your way.

i called you adolf hitler because you are rigid in your anti religion theory
just like he was rigid in his anti jewish theory.many people call their strict bosses as hitler it does not mean that they are totaly like hitler.
don't you have common sense.

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
You make some good points, but your style of writing is somewhat inappropriate.

You try battling for 4 days against remarks like..

"3.5 billion people believe in sikhism so its true"

"If George Bush follows religion then why shouldnt we?"

I will guarantee you, your patientce will wear thin. I have always taken great care in written debates, words are weapons..

SWORD - S = WORD.

Which is why i usually go out and find the origins of words, such as British being jewish terminology, the flags are the same colour for gods sake.

The word Christ actually means "oil"

but there are also some gaps in your information about this particular religion.

I admit there are gaps, i have no problem with that, it is a massive subject, no sikh can understand the guru granth sahib completely, yet i feel you have been completely biased in your "analysis" of me in that i have not heard a word of critisicm for KDS1980, its difficult for me, i express an opinion, then these religious people come at me in their packs, then they blame me for asking questions like... Was Guru Nanak even divine?

This is the nature of religious people, they expect you to just shut up and follow it while they benefit from power and money, no, this isnt gonna happen anymore this is the 21st Century MAX you seem to be dwelling on the past, you know yourself history will continue to repeat itself because WE CONTINUE TO REPEAT OURSELVES!!!

you yourself seem to have a modern understanding of religion with a slightly inquisitive nature.

I was like that, until i realised i have to completely break the realms of prison religions!

This is the problem, you say some of my points are evident, i doubt you have actually researched them yourself.

I admit, i have not the full capacity to handle religious data i dont think anyone actually has, i am not the light of the world, Like i quoted before... i can only show you the door your the one who has to walk through it.

There are also some slight cases of mis-information on you part. For example, the donations given at a gurudwara are there in order to allow the establishment to continue funding itself.

Thats nice to know, and exactly how does your comments on this subject prove that the reality of TOP sikh scholars are not corrupted and greedy?

Because no matter what you can say, nothing can justify their means. You can only hope that it blows over and is never spoken of again.

(You should research on the Vaticans financial power).

You just admitted it yourself, religion takes advantage of the "sheep-like" nature of the mass, i couldnt have put it better!

Like I say, there is some truth to what you say, but there are also some gaps in your information about this particular religion.

Im sorry to say but i do express my sources of information when people claim it is missleading, it is actually sikhs who i have come to gain this information off.

Open minded people who actually question their belief, i mean, if it is the true faith, then surely you have no chance of loosing your belief right?

It was actually on a sikh website were an interview of artists for sikh gurus was conducted in which i learned that the depiction of Guru Nanak was actually simply an artists impression...

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM