• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

With All My Strength

Jun 1, 2004
All acts and thoughts of mine shall confirm that I have already received in Spirit the fulfillment of my desire and it is now brought forth into perfect visibility. In spirit, in soul, in mind, in body, I am true to my desire. I have perceived my good in Spirit. I have conceived it as a perfect idea in soul and I have given true thoughtform to my desire. I now bring into visibility, or true manifestation, my perfect desire.

I thank You, Father, that I now have Love, Wisdom, and Understanding, Life, Health, Strength, and Eternal Youth, Harmony, Happiness and Abundant Prosperity, and the method of bringing forth from the Universal Substance that which will satisfy every good desire.

Jun 4, 2005
United States of America
Dear Aman Singh, Sat Sri Akal.

I am a retired pharmaceutical research scientist. Since my retiterment in 2002 I have written about two dozen aticles on Gurbani and Sikh affairs. My articles are posted regularly at the Sikh Spectrum web site (www.sikhspectrum.com). In the current issue I have posted "A Critical Appraisal of Sachi Sakhi and Prasaraprasna" authored by Sirdar Kapur Singh. My articles are also regularly published in Sikh Virsa and and Abstracts of Sikh Studies. I have posted "Ever-changing Interpretation of Sikhism by Khushwant Singh" at www.punjabheritage.com. I have currently three articles at www.dalitindia.com: Legacy of Rishis and Munis, Gandhi: Behind the Mask of Divinity and Meaning of Hindu.
I have also critiqued McLeod's interpretation of Guru Nanak's teachings in Sikh Virsa, Sikh Spectrum and Abstracts of Sikh Studies.
If any one is interested in my articles, I would gladly e- mail the articles. My goal is spread the true message of Aad Guru Garnth Sahib.

Regards.

Baldev singh

Jun 1, 2004
GurFateh Baldev Singh Ji

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for replying so late to you.

Its a real honor to meet a personality like you. We are always on the watchout for articles dedicated to Sikhi. It would be wonderful, if you could share your articles with SPN. Thanking you for ever so generous offer.

Thanks again.
May waheguru always keep you in Chardi Kalaa

Best Regards
Aman Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Dera Baldev Singh Ji ,

I have been receiving your articles in the Mail ( email) for quite soem time. I can honestly say that they are virtual GOLDMINES of valuable information on Sikhe/Gurmatt/Punjab.

Please do share your writings with us on SPN.

Stay in charrdeekala

Jarnail singh gyani arshi

Jun 1, 2004
Today, i have received his emails attaching some of his articles... i will try to publish them at the earliest. I would like to thank Baldev ji for his courtesy.

Best Regards

explorer

SPNer
Mar 27, 2006
Respected Sardar Baldev Singh Ji,

Its nice to see you on this forum.

I have read many of your articles at www.sikhspectrum.com where you have righteously exposed people like W.H. Mcleaod's misinterpretations and so-called apostle of non-voilence "Gandhi".

You article and replies carry help us understand many facets of our own faith, which we are otherwise ignorant of.

I had read your article on "Christian and Sikhs" posted on "Global Sikh Studies Website" and there are few things which
I am, may be coming across first time that is "Sikh Guru's rejected the theory of
transmigration", may be i was not aware of this.

Actually my doubt is this "Most of the times I have found that sikhs do discuss about past life and future life(I mean past lifes , karma and getting human birth again).

I would request you to help us understand this critical thing more clearly.

Because the "karma theory" is harped day and night by preachers of the hindu community!!

What is the message of AGGS with consideration to Karma theory.

I have few questions , may be , where i can share my problem in understanding....!!

1. When we get are born, is it only a union of semen and egg
and/or
there is a third entity called "soul" which completes our birth as human being.
Because the common notion that after death the soul leaves the body has to
support this idea that it must have entered at the time of Birth.
And this has associated questions like where does the soul come from and where does it go.
Then some questions like the stories of Bhoot, Pret etc

2. Second questions is that when we donot attain salvation(Jeevan-Mukt to be precise) in this life, did we loose all the chance of being salvaged(becoming jeevan-mukt)

3. Third question : when some human's torture and kill other humans like done by many rulers through out the world who punishes them for their crimes Genocide of Minoties all over the world.

And many more questions follow like this.

Although the theory of transmigration is no answer to these question, however in the absence of any other understanding it can easily take a place in one's thinking!!

So I would request you to share with us the messages of AGGS with respect to these questions!!

with Regards
Tejpal Singh

nsBAlDevSingh said:
Dear Aman Singh, Sat Sri Akal.

I am a retired pharmaceutical research scientist. Since my retiterment in 2002 I have written about two dozen aticles on Gurbani and Sikh affairs. My articles are posted regularly at the Sikh Spectrum web site (www.sikhspectrum.com). In the current issue I have posted "A Critical Appraisal of Sachi Sakhi and Prasaraprasna" authored by Sirdar Kapur Singh. My articles are also regularly published in Sikh Virsa and and Abstracts of Sikh Studies. I have posted "Ever-changing Interpretation of Sikhism by Khushwant Singh" at www.punjabheritage.com. I have currently three articles at www.dalitindia.com: Legacy of Rishis and Munis, Gandhi: Behind the Mask of Divinity and Meaning of Hindu.
I have also critiqued McLeod's interpretation of Guru Nanak's teachings in Sikh Virsa, Sikh Spectrum and Abstracts of Sikh Studies.
If any one is interested in my articles, I would gladly e- mail the articles. My goal is spread the true message of Aad Guru Garnth Sahib.

Regards.

Baldev singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: