Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

With All My Mind

Discussion in 'Spiritual Articles' started by Neutral Singh, May 30, 2005.

1. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Jun 1, 2004
    That which I desire is already in visible form. I form in mind only that which I desire. As a seed begins its growth underground in the quiet and in the dark, so does my desire now take form in the silent, invisible realm of my soul. I enter my closet and shut the door. Quietly and confidently I now hold my desire in mind as already fulfilled. Father, I now await the perfect outpicturing of my desire. Father, within me, I thank You that now in the invisible the fulfillment of my desire is already established and I know that You have poured out lovingly and lavishly to all an abundance of Your treasure, that You have filled every good desire of my life, that I may partake of Your opulent supply, that I may realize my oneness with You, that all Your children may realize the same; and that whatever I have, I may pour out to help all Your children. All that I have I give to You, Father.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...