• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Will Sikhism Last Forever?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I would rather ask myself..HOW LONG will I LAST ?? and make the Hay while the SUN SHINES....Sikhsim may or may not last forver..BUT IF I FAIL in this Life time..Gobind milan kee EH teri bareeah..then Whats the use of Sikhism lasting forever ??? People tend to look at others, worry about others..look WITHIN and worry about YOURSELF.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Re: will sikhism last forever ?

Sikhism may not last forever but Sikhi way of life is Since begining of
humanity in the Universe.This is for ever.

Prakash.S.Bagga

well said.

Every human since the beginning has the tools to realise god..this has always been the case before any religious names...and will still be beyond the existance of religious names.

so sikhi (the spiritual path of seva simran and sharing) will always continue to exist. anyone yearning for god will always find guidance from it...this path has no boundaries, religious names...it's always existed :)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: will sikhism last forever ?

well said.

Every human since the beginning has the tools to realise god..this has always been the case before any religious names...and will still be beyond the existance of religious names.

so sikhi (the spiritual path of seva simran and sharing) will always continue to exist. anyone yearning for god will always find guidance from it...this path has no boundaries, religious names...it's always existed :)

Chaz singh ji

If Sikhs had been defeated in 1720s ' after the death of Banda bahadur by mughals and Afghans , and they had ben succesful in finishing the sikhs , then do you think Sikhi would had survived?

Also I would like to know how many spiritual paths are their in Saudi Arabia, Arab countries?

The fact is Sikhi survived because Sikhs gave immense sacrifice to keep it alive .If present generation will not preserve it then it will vanish with time.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM