Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Why?????

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by abc.def, Jul 29, 2008.

1. abc.def

abc.def
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

~

#1 abc.def, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. Loading...

3. gurvinder_janu

gurvinder_janu
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Quote "why we have been separated from the God"

It bothers me too:confused:

4. Archived_Member16

Archived_Member16
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

In short, from my personal prospective: "Waheguru Ji created us out of his great love for us so that we may be able to have a personal relationship with Him. But, as a result of our free will, we have chosen to exclude Waheguru Ji from our daily lives by turning away from Him in order to focus and follow our own worldly desires. The Sikh way to reconnect ( since Waheguru Ji resides within us all ) is: SEVA + SIMRAN + SANGAT, with strong faith, will power (determination) and limitless patience !"

5. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
    Writer SPNer Contributor

I was wondering that if there are so many theories put forth from the scientific stand about how creation began, then why not as many theories from the spiritual stand !!!

The spiritual stand cannot prove what exists beyond death of the physical body, so everything is mystified and held in secrecy.

The above explanation is made from the physical existence level of understanding. The Atheist's viewpoint. Atheists also argue that if God is love, mercy and happiness, why is there so much suffering in this world.

The metaphysicians come in at this point to explain that it's all in the mind. New Age Religions are wounded around this mind stuff. Another group calls it consciousness of duality. Without good, bad cannot exist. Opposites exist dependently against each other. Also included in this category are Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Shankracharya's Theory of Maya.

6. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
    Writer SPNer Contributor

So would it be wrong to say that God sees everything through me ?

7. Huck_Finn

Huck_Finn
    Expand Collapse
    (previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
    SPNer

namjap ji

you are arriving !!! :happy:

8. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

This is actually a great question, NamJap ji. It has my brain cells working. Here is my answer for now.

He is the Architect of Destiny -- so He sees everything past present and future.

He is the Inner Searcher of Hearts -- so He sees everything through your/my/our eyes.

He has 1,000 eyes and he has not one eye -- so He sees everything in His own way.

9. pk70

pk70
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Supporter

Why are we just guessing, do we really know? Certainly not as per Guru Ji
    ਅੰਤੁ ਜਾਪੈ ਕਿਆ ਮਨਿ ਮੰਤੁ
    What is Lord's motive? It's limit is not known.

ਉਸ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਹੜੀ ਸਲਾਹ ਹੈ-ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਭੀ ਅੰਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ
    AS per Guru ji, who created, He knows, Watch His creation and just say wismaad( amazing !) This is the way I feel, if others are able to guess right, congratulations.

10. Jaspreet08

Jaspreet08
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

There is an excellent explanation in Conversations With God, as well as parable in the Bible.

Conversations With God aims at a mystical explanation. You cannot know who you are (God's One creation - Ek Onkaar) unless you seperate from God and enter into this world of seperation. I think something similiar appears in sukhmani Sahib Ashpati 21.
    In Jaap Sahib, Majaraj writes "Anek hai phir ek hai."

The parable given the Bible from what I read in another book was that Jesus says the Son must leave His Father's Home to know how wonderful His Home really was.

Life is an experiential thing.

Bhul chuk maf karni.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh