• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Why Protest George Bush?

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Why are punjabis protesting against George Bush he has not done anything wrong. :}--}:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20060119/punjab1.htm#14

CPI to hold protest against George Bush
Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, January 18
The Punjab unit of the CPI will hold a demonstration against US President George Bush if he comes to the state.
This was stated here today by Mr Jagroop Singh, secretary of the state unit of the CPI. He said he would also talk to the CPM leadership in the state in this regard to organise a joint protest against the reported visit of the US President to Punjab. At the national level, the Left-parties had decided to hold demonstrations in Delhi against Mr Bush, who is expected to visit India shortly. He said Mr Bush had been browbeating various nations. He was systematically targeting various countries as part of his capitalist agenda.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

CPI or CPIM are gone forces and stoogess of China or Pakistan and doing all they can to ruin democracy in India and to end Panth which has democracy Sanctified in Faith.

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
Dear Vijaydeep Singh Ji :)

Thanks that helps that makes things quite clear for me, I have to be honest I did not know what CPI stood for but I get it now.

Indy:wah:

Sep 11, 2005
CPI and CPIM and other organizations like RSS are still living in the 1800 .

For them it is still 1800 , their time clock is still with the clock mechanic.

As far as George Bush is concerned .

He should be called as Guru George Bush or Sache Patshah for Christians.

He should devise a Prayer which will include all the people who lost their lives in 9/11 and who fought in the battle of Afganistan and Iraq..

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

CPI or CPIM are gone forces and stoogess of China or Pakistan and doing all they can to ruin democracy in India and to end Panth which has democracy Sanctified in Faith.

YES..but they are the real kingmakers behind the Congress Govt.( Every Congress Govt had the CPI and CPI(M) as partners). NO Congress PM dares to get a policy going without consulting Harkishen singh Surjeet..PM Manmohan singh is also trapped in the same trap..he cant move in any direction without these {censored} raising hell...and styming him.:}--}:

KAUM-NASHAT is what i call them ( Destroyers of Kaum).....they live in India but feed on the ideologies of the dead Soviet Empire/China/Pakistan/etc.

Jarnail Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: