• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Whom Are The Gurus Calling Shiv In Gurbaanee?

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
hi Balbir ji ...

would like to say this in your style only cos some people get stereotyped.

- Where has the true guru told us to use satsriakaal as salution. Yet some keep on saying it without even knowing what they are saying... Please provide one reference where true guru has told us to use this salutation. I will be grateful.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and TGill Jee!

Quote "hi Balbir ji ..."
Hey hi TG ill Jee

Quote "would like to say this in your style only cos some people get stereotyped."
Why do you want to say it in my style?

Quote "Where has the true guru told us to use satsriakaal as salution."
God greets the Gurus with HIS Wisdom. The Gurus begin to say 'Sat', 'Sri' and 'Akaal' as salutation merging in HIM.
I salute my Gurus who are passing on this Wisdom and say 'SatSriAkaal'.
Have you any problem with it? It may not be your life though.

Quote "Yet some keep on saying it without even knowing what they are saying."
Better send complaints to your Dad, the Knower of all.

Quote "Please provide one reference where true guru has told us to use this salutation. I will be grateful."
Please listen. Continuously HE is saying Sat Sri Akaal.
Have you still not heard HIM saying Sat Sri Akaal?

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
I hope your Gurus haven't told you to say this "Better send complaints to your Dad, the Knower of all" to a person not even half your age.

Let's come to know true simran first Balbir Singh ji... Don't get your blood pressure all shooting up... it kills !!

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and TGill Jee!

Has the distant diagnostician anything to say about the topic "Whom are the Gurus calling Shiv in Gurbaanee?"

Balbir Singh

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
what is "true" simran?

what are its "properties"

how is it different from "false" simran?

who knows difference in "truth" and "false"?

who can judge if someone claiming knowledge of "true" and "flase" is correct or not?

what is the "the truth"?

what is "relative truth"?

what is the "reference point" ?

these are some of the questions popping in my mind right now.

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Hey welcome back Amar ji. Really nice to see your post again....

I don't think anyone can ever explain the answers to these questions though some preacher keep on trying to do it !! :)...

- Balbir ji - going to mom and dad is easy, knowing truth of shiv is hard... I am happy you are atleast good at doing the easy part...

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and TGill Jee!

Quote "I hope your Gurus haven't told you to say this 'Better send complaints to your Dad, the Knower of all' to a person not even half your age."
My Guru tells wisdom does not care about age but Wisdom cares God's Hukam. It does not penetrate in half minded state (Ardh Chetan Avasthaa).

Quote "I don't think anyone can ever explain the answers to these questions though some preacher keep on trying to do it !!"
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee goes on singing the truth of Simran, how to receive it and its properties.
Strange, many feel they do not grasp the Guru's words.
Please listen. The Guru is singing in ecstasy, not preaching.

I have heard that God created the world from the mud in ears.
God reveals when true Naam removes this mud from ears.

Quote "Balbir ji - going to mom and dad is easy, knowing truth of shiv is hard... I am happy you are atleast good at doing the easy part..."
This is the Great Grand Dad's Grace. HE sings songs of Shiv through all. Still some say knowing truth of Shiv is hard, going to mom and dad is easy.

Balbir Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
TGill ji

Actually, I may for the first time understand what Balbir ji is saying. For once. Cannot be certain :unsure:

Balbir ji, it seems as if you were cut out to talk in poetic form -- sounds cryptic and not cryptic at the same time. Keep on going. I will be in touch.

;)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM