• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is God In Sikhism?

Aug 28, 2010
AMBARSARIA Ji,
I feel humbled at your gesture.I dont think you have done anything wrong.You have made me realise my shotcomings for participating in the forum.I shall try my best to improve my style to meet Forums requirement.
So there is no need to feel apologetic.Since English is not our language and we are likely to be misundrstood just for nothing.
I have full regards to your invovement from time to time.And there is nothing in my heart as we come from the same unknown source to make the journey of our life as directed by the CREATOR.
Thanking you,
Prakash.s.Bagga

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
AMBARSARIA Ji,
I feel humbled at your gesture.I dont think you have done anything wrong.You have made me realise my shotcomings for participating in the forum.I shall try my best to improve my style to meet Forums requirement.
So there is no need to feel apologetic.Since English is not our language and we are likely to be misundrstood just for nothing.
I have full regards to your invovement from time to time.And there is nothing in my heart as we come from the same unknown source to make the journey of our life as directed by the CREATOR.
Thanking you,
Prakash.s.Bagga

And I too am glad you didnt leave the Forum paraksh Singh Ji...We are all Brothers in Learning here....each has his/her own special role and place...no offense shuld be taken even if it was "meant/supposedly meant"..etc becasue we DONT KNOW for sure...so give the benefit of the doubt generously..and continue to share with all. GURU forgives all..so why not we try to walk in HIS Footsteps...even if inadequately...and our tiny feet canb NEVER hope to fit His GIANT "shoes"...we can always try and keep on trying to emulate HIM...Thanksswordfight:swordfight-kudiyan:peacesignkaurpeacesignjapposatnamwaheguru:welcomemunda

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM