• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is A Sikh?

KD SINGH

SPNer
Jun 12, 2010
Dear All

Have U ever wondered who really is a Sikh ?

Think..Get Examples...

People who are Gursikhs can get the answer straight from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Teachings.

Once Your Fundamentals get clear about Sikhs then U will understand Sikhism as a Religion Better.

So lets research & answer to this simple but very deep Question

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
Dear All

Have U ever wondered who really is a Sikh ?

Think..Get Examples...

People who are Gursikhs can get the answer straight from Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Teachings.

Once Your Fundamentals get clear about Sikhs then U will understand Sikhism as a Religion Better.

So lets research & answer to this simple but very deep Question

We are all Sikhs... you have cut hair sikhs, sikh with hair but do not really follow sikhism, I mean there are soooooo many types of Sikhs and sects

....and then you have pure Sikhs, examples 10 Gurus and I am am sure plenty more but in the larger picture perhaps very few.

The reason why we are all Sikhs is because we are not preprogrammed to be perfect when born especially when faced with the real world so you have to live a little before you start refining your self towards so-called perfection if that is your goal.

KD SINGH

SPNer
Jun 12, 2010
DEFINATION: According to Sikh Rehat Maryada

The Definition of Sikh :

Article I

Any human being who faithfully believes in
i. One Immortal Being,
ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,
iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,
iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

[SIZE=-1] v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh[/SIZE]

Now let us understand it..1 by 1

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: