• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Are We Kidding?

May 28, 2009
Gyani Ji..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa...Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

maafi chawanga...lekin ek hor khayal Guru Maharaj di hazoori ch baith ke aaj aaya...Ki Kyun na har pauri...ya pheri...pankityaan jo discuss hongiyaa...unha da Shud ucharan audio file vi kise server te upload karke link provide kitta jaave...hun daas nu le lo...I am reciting Sukhmani Sahib since many years...but when I started going to Gurdwara where every week Sangat do paath of Sukhmani Sahib..I found that many times I pronounce wrong...and its not only one sin..its three sins...because one is Reciting it wrong...Second in presence of Guru Ji...third in presence of Guru roop Sangat....so tripple effect ...I feel ashamed ....its really bad on my part that I was doing it wrong since many years.......

I know it is lot of work..but thats way its one of type in world...its a sewa...Guru Ji gave this Idea...so why we should leave any loophone in that...Guru Ji mehar kare taan kaam sire chadega...........

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh............

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
AdsKhalsa ji

This is going to sound as if I don't grasp your point which I do, very sincerely. However if you are interested in correct pronunciation (I am not too good believe me) then go to the rajkaregakhals network website. They have all the banis on powerpoint with voice -- and the pronunciation is perfect as per Dandami Taksaal. The slides include both Gurmukhi and transliteration, along with English, accompanied by voice. The slides go slow enough for you to follow along. Everything is line by line.

.:: Raj Karega Khalsa Network ::. Gurbani: Sikh Prayers

May 28, 2009
Aad0002 Ji...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

I agree with you...one thing I missed to write in earlier post was..the Pronunciation should be slow...not fast like what we find in RKK website...I never cope up with that in Sukhmani Sahib...I tried it......I am thinking from point of view of Sikh who just started reciting baani...or can split files of RKK.net accordingly...... whatever Sand Sangat thinks good is....."Ser Mathe Te"

Bhul chuk maaf...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: