• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure When You Don't Know S*h*i*t?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all!

I feel one should not make fun of human body (Deh). This body is equally precious for the Gurus as to anyone else. Please do not forget. All the Gurus had also a Deh. Mocking a human Deh, though subject to decay, is mocking God's Home. Please do not be in illusion that by mocking a human body of others one is pleasing God dwelling in his body.

Shaabaash Begum, Your world is perhaps limited up to paintings, photos and sculptures of your Gurus.
The true Guru taught His Sikhs to bow in front of God residing within. The true Guru hardly left His earthly body and people of your caliber started bowing in front of the paper Guru, a big variety of paintings, photos and sculptures. They show their respect and dedication toward the true Gurus by revering the imaginary paintings of strange artists. What kinds of truth ignorant are searching who are busy in painting and studying the false portraits of the true Gurus? Their truth of present is lost and truth of beyond too. One needs not to smile wearily doing mistakes.
All paintings, photos and sculptures are perishable and the material faces those depict. Poor Folk, please do not get caught on those, even discussing photos of others is wasting time. Better let all hear from you what the true Guru said about the formless and unfathomable and create the atmosphere of contemplating Truth.

Kaho kucch ankahee us se sunaa-o ansunee us ko.
Kisee andekhee soorat ka hai jo deewaanaa barso se.

Balbir Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
narinder_singh_grewal.jpg

Notice the illusion created in this picture. Two ladies in the background ? Are super-imposed photos/pictures, giving the false impression that they are present while this one is bowing down to the "great Guru". Such illusions are created to increase the self importance of the 'false guru'.

Ladies, get this reality check now. These 'false Gurus' are everywhere. They are actually backed by a syndicate to loot everything from money to property from innocent victims. They'll make you feel very important and special. Beware of their trap. These sweet talkers mislead you by using Gurbani quotes from Sri Guru Granth Sahib but at the same time tell everyone that they are following a paper guru.

Apradhee Dunaa Nivai, Jo Hanta Mirgahe - means -
(the hunter humbles himself on the ground twice as much, when he wants to kill the deer).

Further reading on Cults:
howcultswork.com

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Begum!

What happened with your picture posted with the comment "I want to know what Balbir thinks about this picture. The Sikh Times - News and Analysis - Violent Reaction to Grewal's"
Begum, I cannot see your face on this assembled photo. Who is hiding with the face down? Who is bowing between the legs of a man with the turban? Why the journalist has pasted so many photos from the females on it? What do you want to advertise? Perhaps your desire is to become a successful journalist. Please clear the doubts. Show your true face Begum, the worshiper of pictures.

Oh, I found your picture republished again. How did a seeker of moorties manage it, completely removing a post and republishing it with changed words? Why have you removed your comments of your true nature "I hope you don't a problem with my curiosity. I can bring more moorties of dehdharee gurus upon request."

I have seen chameleons changing colors in doubts.
Do not worry Begum. I never ask a naked person why she or he is not wearing a dress.
The begum is on the stage. Please carry on with your show cabarets. The house is full and perhaps organizers are your relatives and your teamwork misleading.

I hope and pray Sikhs get soon rid of preachers who love to spread the Guru's message by showing false paper paintings, photos and sculptures.

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
This is totally childish Begum ji and Balbir ji. This is a mature forum, however I may not be as mature in age as you guys are but for Guru's sake please grow up !!

However, Balbir ji:
Kaho kucch ankahee us se sunaa-o ansunee us ko.
Kisee andekhee soorat ka hai jo deewaanaa barso se.

this is really beautiful, who has written this.

Bhul chuk maaf.. Please throw your egos now... We'll resume the fight again later :) what say !

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
What the S*H*I*T is happening here... :)

Sorrry for the bad joke !

Dear Begum Ji

If you have something against Balbir Singh ji then bring on some thing sustantial to prove that
Calling names and elegations seems childish and basically you loose the battle even before it starts
So if you really think there is something everybody should bring it on but PLEASE Refrain from uneccesary Agression as it snot going to give good taste to anybody

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt

One can learn alot about humility just by seeing pictures of Sikh history. Constantly attacking one's effort is a sign of inadequancy. However, personal power doesn’t come from knocking others down. It comes from recognizing your strengths and abilities, recognizing other people’s strengths, abilities and positive traits, trusting in your honesty, honor and integrity, expressing yourself effectively, being respectful of both yourself and others, being in charge of your emotions and reactions.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Drkhalsa ji

Begum ji has already shared that many of Balbir's comments are posted nearly word for word in other forums, like sikhawareness. For example entire paragraphs from the thread Waheguru's mother appeard entry by entry there. So it looks like a pattern of preaching a cult message in as many places as possible and not a sincere attempt to engage in a shared conversation. More like a subtle flame war or propaganda campaign.

So in this thread, intended to be humorous at its start, everything just bogged down.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

Quote from Begum “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt"
Eleanor Roosevelt never threw mud on others. Such people have consent.

Quote "One can learn alot about humility just by seeing pictures of Sikh history."
Show these paintings to anybody and ask what he understands. They need a comment that explains those.
True statements do not need any paintings on a spiritual path.

Quote "However, personal power doesn’t come from knocking others down. It comes from recognizing your strengths and abilities, . . ."
It is God's power and Will, not of a person.

This is an addition, thanking the curiosity of TGill Jee and his soothing respect.

Magar ab tak nazar aa-ee na ko-ee soorat-e-darmaaN (remedy)
Ravaiyaa aapkaa hai yuN to hamdardaanaa barso se.

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Magar ab tak nazar aa-ee na ko-ee soorat-e-darmaaN (remedy)
Ravaiyaa aapkaa hai yuN to hamdardaanaa barso se.

This is again very nice Balbir ji, who has written this. However looking at this my mind composed something as well:

yun to mann barso se taras raha tha teri surat-e-kamaal ke liye.
husan ka jalwa na mila to kya gum, teri aahat ne hi humko deewana kar diya.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: