Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

When we heart people...

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Steve, Jun 30, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Steve

Steve
    Expand Collapse

Its not strange that we heart people with our unruly behaviours sometimes unknowing and hurt remains for ever... bringing bitterness in the relations...

How about sending a little apology to the person, whom you have given heart... I, today, did the same with my senior (not immediate) in front of his juniors... (you cut him to his size... hee hee) and he felt the insult, which was actually unwarranted for and he called me up later and wanted explanation for my conduct. Although, I submitted a verbal apology but he seemed to disconnect the call on my face...

I was upset... so I emailed him a written apology. Let cee how things turn out to be...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Big-hearted Sikh Bikers Raise $100K To Fight Pediatric Cancer Breaking News Jul 19, 2016
    Movies Ashdoc's movie review---In the heart of the sea 3D Theatre, Movies & Cinema Dec 9, 2015
    USA A Heart Attack And The Numbers Breaking News Aug 2, 2014
    The Heart of the Matter Part 1 (Video and Transcript) - the myth of saturated fat? Health & Nutrition Oct 26, 2013
    Heart Disease: Why Positive Attitude May Bring Longer Life Health & Nutrition Sep 12, 2013

3. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

So, What was the outcome... ?

4. Steve

Steve
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

You won't believe the outcome!! We are back into good terms and everything is fine now. It's amazin how a small dozage of love and care can redeem situations, which seem hopeless.

I am very happy to share my good experiment with your guyz.

Love Steve

5. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Oh thats gr8 :) !! I have learnt something from this episode :) !!