• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What's His Name? (Dhadrianwale?)

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Sorry for replaying now, but my hardware was down. Anyway thanks for that sites, and yes OSingh ji is right with this comment :
"Before we criticize others lets first look at our own shortcomings. Its easy to see faults in others but we must also analyse our own jeevan(life)."

BTW OSingh, i dont live in UK or england, I live in German, some reason more to learn my mother tongue and spread (the Sikh faith) all over Germany!

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Bhagat SIngh ji I comment on part of the post as excerpted from your message,
Neither the Sant nor the Actor asks for this. They just get it.
A true Sant has the mouth to utter "No" or ability to refuse the belief about him based on ignorance.

...... But what I find funny here is that noone questions the Actor for receiving all the attention. What has the actor really done?
.... Made people happy sometimes changing lives while not lying about his profession, an Actor.

On the other hand, the Sant has done parchar and tried to bring people to God, if we can grant him/her at least that much.
.... Sant has lied by not stating that he is an actor, and the short term uplift of most will translate into long term mistrust of even the good people.
Bhagat Singh ji I am very happy if anyone is a positive influence on Sikh youth.

I am little older and I never grew up to accept such demonstrations of poor behavior of a relatively young kid sitting and getting his feet, limbs touched by much older people. Such people being perhaps naive or really lost and seeking anything through word of mouth values of miracles and wishes coming true.

A young kid calling himself (or being called) a Sant is distatasteful, while he at best may have some qualities to do Katha (discourse) and is a basic Ragi or Religious Singer. Any positive effects are likely to be short lived as being based on poor foundation. I hardly wish that, but I fear such.

Sat Sri Akal.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Bhagatsinghji, Ambersariaji

I think you are both absolutely correct, although I can't help but feel this debate has been slightly engineered whislingmunda

We are all imperfect and we are all growing on a daily basis, I have little ruck with any of these preachers personally, but I have a huge issue with the leeches standing behind them. It is these leeches that are encouraging cultism and baba worship, they are turning this into a circus with these fellows as clowns, and all in the name of money. I think that these young preachers do have a gift for spreading the word, but I think in these environments, the long term effect can only be dissapointment.

However, we all change, I used to be a hideous person 20 years ago, maybe these fellows will surprise us by throwing off the shackles of the circus and embracing a bit of humility, not only for themselves, but also for those that own them

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Sorry for replaying now, but my hardware was down. Anyway thanks for that sites, and yes OSingh ji is right with this comment :
"Before we criticize others lets first look at our own shortcomings. Its easy to see faults in others but we must also analyse our own jeevan(life)."

BTW OSingh, i dont live in UK or england, I live in German, some reason more to learn my mother tongue and spread (the Sikh faith) all over Germany!

BUT be aware that WARNINGS or ADVANCE NOTICE of.........may be worthy. Caveat Emperor applies a lot more to such religious babaeh than just supermarkets..becasue these sell spirituality...and not just ATTA.

1. ALL CULTS and DERAWADEES dehdharee Gurus started out the EXACT WAY ,,,read about the early RADHA SOAMI GURUS..doing Katha of SGGS Gurbani....and then compare to what they are TODAY...Its not said in vain that HISTORY REPEATS....and those who DONT learn from HISTORY..always lose...SIKHS are like that...It happened with Radha soamis, Nirankarees, namdahrees, and the 101 Sant babas spreading Karamkaands and brahminical rituals as wella as PRACTISING JAAT PATT OPENLY in their DERAS....and we find Sikhs saying...Ninda na kro ji..AApeh Guru Samjhooga..aapeh bahrangeh...snat ki ninda sunnoh an kaan blah blah blah...and IGNORE the WARNINGS IN GURBANI to use our Akal Brains Intelelct to escape such TRAPS. IF this Parmeshar Dwaar dhadri dera is SANGAT OWNED..please put the Papers on the INTERNET and Audfited Accounts of goluck collections and where the money goes...BUT just like any other such DERA..Dhadri wallah will NEVER reveal those..and thats SOLID PROOF of GHAALLA MAALLAA...No matter hwose Katha sounds good or not....because the person is RIDING ON THE GURBANI KATHA..for underhand reasons.....fact of Life...

sachbol

SPNer
Feb 12, 2010
My father told me that he had been given
Amrit through a Babaji who resided outside the village.

This babaji used to go to somebody's house or farm and used to work as labour for hours. Then he used to say" Gurmukha
dekh tera kinna kam kar ditta hai hun parshade chhaka de,"

I think he was a true Baba or even a Sant. Can some present 5 star Baba say any thing about it ?

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Bhagat Singh ji I am very happy if anyone is a positive influence on Sikh youth.

I am little older and I never grew up to accept such demonstrations of poor behavior of a relatively young kid sitting and getting his feet, limbs touched by much older people. Such people being perhaps naive or really lost and seeking anything through word of mouth values of miracles and wishes coming true.

A young kid calling himself (or being called) a Sant is distatasteful, while he at best may have some qualities to do Katha (discourse) and is a basic Ragi or Religious Singer. Any positive effects are likely to be short lived as being based on poor foundation. I hardly wish that, but I fear such.

Sat Sri Akal.
wahmunda
A true Sant has the mouth to utter "No" or ability to refuse the belief about him based on ignorance.
They both do yet they continue to receive. The actor states that he is acting, the Sant gives credit to God or Guru for whatever he has.

Who is to blame?
And blame for what, an undesirable mentality that we are not sure they have?

Haha Harry ji, this is not much of a debate.
There are those who hate preachers and associates and will stand on one side. Then there are those who love them and will stand on the opposite. We do not belong in either camp. We are just saying things because God makes us say them.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Bhagat Singh veer ji you are a young man and this is for you guys to manage as I won't be around.

Just one comment on the following,
They both do yet they continue to receive.

The actor states that he is acting,

• Truth
the Sant gives credit to God or Guru for whatever he has.

• Lie

Who is to blame?

• the Person lying
You are a bright young man, this really is not a debate. I believe in one of the posts you kind of eluded tha I kind of had a "way with the words". Now I know how it feels through some of your wording lol, in this and the "God" thread, no offence.

I say one person lying in the name of Sikhism (so called Sant) and the other saying what one does (the actor). They both have options to lie or stick to truth.

I accept what Harry Haller veer ji stated as lot of these are managed by stage and money/business handlers.

Sat Sri Akal.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Hahaha! No offense taken. Now when you realize that, it is quite blissful isn't it?
I'm glad you are enjoying this false debate. So am I.

So if someone says "What I have is because of God". He is lying? *scratches head*
If that's a lie, what did he say when he was telling the Truth? You can only judge if he is speaking lies if you thought he was speaking the Truth somewhere.

Ambararia ji, we need you for this since it was you who thought he lied! Nah, don't worry about it. Where are you going? Finally decided to go on that udasi?

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Hahaha! No offense taken. Now when you realize that, it is quite blissful isn't it?
I'm glad you are enjoying this false debate. So am I.

So if someone says "What I have is because of God". He is lying? *scratches head*
If that's a lie, what did he say when he was telling the Truth? You can only judge if he is speaking lies if you thought he was speaking the Truth somewhere.

Ambararia ji, we need you for this since it was you who thought he lied! Nah, don't worry about it. Where are you going? Finally decided to go on that udasi?
Buddy, I meant I will be dead as part of circle of life in creation.
Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Oh lol

Well that still leaves me wondering, when you are going on that udasi if you are still up for it?
Creation creates us in such a way that we are always up for the up up and away :sippingcoffeemunda:. If creator and creation depended upon us for the next phase we will be always found short, late, "I am not ready yet", "hold on till I finish this", creation has no time for such "fuddle duddle" and philosophy. During your living days creator and creation expected you to live in consonance for your own good. If one did, the time spent was good, if not it possibly was not as good.

I don't believe in some of my little joti floating upward or hither and thither to join some other grand joti. I will be returned to some chemicals and will become part of creation's mixing bowl again icecreammunda. Just like in the hollow tree trunk from a dead tree a sapling is taking hold for a new tree to grow,
IMG_1463.jpg

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Then what are you right now?
Bhagat Singh ji I am more than happy to dialog on this but perhaps a separate thread. Let me know if you want to start or you want me to start!

It is called "continuously transformational" within creation. As at, every moment we are changing in observable and less than observable ways would never be the same between any two moments. Now don't ask me to define moment peacesign

Sat Sri Akal.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Sure Ambarsaria ji, another thread exploring who we really are wouldn't be a bad idea. This birth/death angle on it is different enough for a new thread I suppose.

You start, I will follow you there.

sachbol

SPNer
Feb 12, 2010
Re: What´s his name? (Dhadrianwale?)

Well from your picture it appears his name is "Who is this" with a squiggly line.

Then you named him 'Baba ji' when you said. "...tell me the name of this baba ji"

Then you named him "The one who is next to sant baba ranjit singh ji".

What other name are you looking for? :grinningsingh:
Hahaha!

I am sorry, Iknow which name you are looking for. I don't know that specific name (that name which his parents gave him when he was born). Maybe someone else can provide that name.

PS
You may try asking his parents, since they started this whole thing. ;)

First of all Dhadarinwala is not a baba, he is "SANT" and I do not accept any Dehdaari as Sant. The Singh sitting next to him is Bhatkya Singh lol

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM