• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Responsibility Do We Have To Keep Sikhi As Guruji Intended, And Who Can Definitively Say What T

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
AMBARSARIA Ji,
I think you are going to chalk out an action plan for tackling the various issues.
Let your action plan come in the forum I may contribute a little to justify what I have said.
prakash.s.bagga veer why is it that Ambarsaria has to be deputized for all such. You are more than capable of doing an action plan and perhaps can do it ten times better than me. Why don't you brother! It will be much appreciated. mundahug

Sat Sri Akal.

Aug 28, 2010
prakash.s.bagga veer why is it that Ambarsaria has to be deputized for all such. You are more than capable of doing an action plan and perhaps can do it ten times better than me. Why don't you brother! It will be much appreciated. mundahug

Sat Sri Akal.

Thanks for your such a consideration for me. I know your presentaions are very strong and convincing and you are in a much better position to do any thing .I know my limitation s of elaboration that I admit is poor.
I may be clear in my concept but without help of someone I dont fit for that.
I am always there to share any thing you would like to.In fact you have perhaps not understood my nature and sometimes we seem to be different.Otherwise we are ONE and Connected to ONE ONly.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
Not really our responsibility, more like the Gurdwara's (unless you are a granthy).. but the more help the better I guess, but negative influences are of no use when you do not understand it yourself.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Not really our responsibility, more like the Gurdwara's (unless you are a granthy).. but the more help the better I guess, but negative influences are of no use when you do not understand it yourself.

It is up the individual to make a difference and stand up for what he/she believes in, I know what I believe in, do you?

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
What responsibility do we have to keep Sikhi as Guruji intended, and who can definitively say what that is?

Veer Ji

Perhaps our Guru intended for us to keep changing within 'Sikhi',ofcourse the Truth remains same as before .

In your language a new body styling but with the same engine under the bonnet and the same drive system (5 wheel drive).

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Veer Ji

Perhaps our Guru intended for us to keep changing within 'Sikhi',ofcourse the Truth remains same as before .

In your language a new body styling but with the same engine under the bonnet and the same drive system (5 wheel drive).

Veerji, every thought every action takes us further or closer to the truth, the truth is the only constant in this world

kindly explain what 5 wheel drive is :singhsippingcoffee:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veerji, every thought every action takes us further or closer to the truth, the truth is the only constant in this world

kindly explain what 5 wheel drive is :singhsippingcoffee:
Harry Haller veer ji I think we need an emergency meeting of Musketeers :interestedmunda:, sp ji's is going too deep and at times to close for comfort with others. Can you imagine Kamala ji liking my posts winkingmunda
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/296E57CxNw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/296E57CxNw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Sat Sri Akal.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Harry Haller veer ji I think we need an emergency meeting of Musketeers :interestedmunda:, sp ji's is going too deep and at times to close for comfort with others. Can you imagine Kamala ji liking my posts winkingmunda
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/296E57CxNw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/296E57CxNw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Sat Sri Akal.

I think our Udasi Muskateer has led him astray, he has been spending too much time on mountain tops. peacesignkaur

I think Kamalaji would like your posts if you posted something she liked lol

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
kindly explain what 5 wheel drive is

Veer Ji What I mean is the 5k's but you could also say we have a fifth wheel ,(the steering wheel),we are a part of Sikhi,it does not exist in isolation, we are an integral part of our own faith.

In your language ,the driver steers but the designer of the vehicle is God.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
I think our Udasi Muskateer has led him astray, he has been spending too much time on mountain tops. peacesignkaur

I think Kamalaji would like your posts if you posted something she liked lol
How about the following,<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyBVgyU0HKY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8rbczNySddo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x7TXKD1fRc4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBShK_g3RDE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
Mr. M.K.Gandhi
(a) My belief about the Sikh Gurus is that they were all Hindus. I do not regard Sikhism as a religion distinct from Hinduism. (Young India 1.10.1925)
(b) The Granth Sahib of the Sikhs is actually based on the Hindu scriptures. (Collected works of M.K.Gandhi page 284)
It is ironic as to people who speak bad and act bad from the heart about Sikhs seem to die in unnatural circumstances.

Sat Sri Akal.

PS: May be Prakash S. Bagga ji can be the intermediary to get Kamala ji to thank me or like my post. Veer ji definitely have influence with Kamala ji!

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Dear harry ji,
Just take a break for a day or two and come back. It shall have soothing effect. Instinctive response.

for you or for me ? lol

I have given the matter some thought, the Mool Mantra is pretty definitive and not open to personal interpretation. It is written in stone, and the most important aspect is the fact that there is only one Creator/God/Lord/Energy, and that is without form, death or birth, these are the building blocks of Sikhi.

Reincarnation is a matter of opinion, although I , and many others could put up a good argument against, and debating such is always interesting, Meat, likewise, but just because a Sikh holds vegetarianism close to their heart, and/or reincarnation (although strangely they seem to go hand in hand), that does not make them any less Sikhs in my view. Such debate can only enrich and enlighten others, and is a good thing, provided there is no effort to convert.

However, I and others should stand up and be counted on Mool Mantra, it is impossible for a Sikh to believe in deities, physical manifestations of God, or Gods that are reborn. God does not take a physical form, is not recognised as a physical form, and recognition of such puts you outside of Sikhism. Opposition to such should be made politely and firmly, as there is nothing ambiguous about Mool Mantra, the very foundations of our religion.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
find SPji on his mountain top, maybe you need to meditate lol lol lol
I can actually visualize him coming down from the mountain top complete with his five wheeler and riding a five wheeler.

As for other doing what they do personally, I have no business in anyone's life. If their is mis-direction of SGGS, I try to comment. Pretty simple actually.

Rest of the stuff is just filler.

Sat Sri Akal.:sippingcoffeemunda:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I can actually visualize him coming down from the mountain top complete with his five wheeler and riding a five wheeler.

As for other doing what they do personally, I have no business in anyone's life. If their is mis-direction of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, I try to comment. Pretty simple actually.

Rest of the stuff is just filler.

Sat Sri Akal.:sippingcoffeemunda:

I agree Veerji, however, I do feel strongly that opinions that contradict Mool Mantra are exposed for what they are, lest they influence those searching for the truth. I have no ruck with what anyone believes in, until they begin to preach, in that circumstance, it becomes an issue.

Although I like to think SPji meditates on a mountain in a lionskin, in reality, I think it is a pink jumpsuit in his bedroom.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
I agree Veerji, however, I do feel strongly that opinions that contradict Mool Mantra are exposed for what they are, lest they influence those searching for the truth. I have no ruck with what anyone believes in, until they begin to preach, in that circumstance, it becomes an issue.

Although I like to think SPji meditates on a mountain in a lionskin, in reality, I think it is a pink jumpsuit in his bedroom.
Between you and me and don't tell anyone, it is perhaps better than my leopard leotards. peacesign

Sat Sri Akal.

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
[quoteGod does not take a physical form, is not recognised as a physical form, and recognition of such puts you outside of Sikhism. Opposition to such should be made politely and firmly][/quote]

Veer Ji The only thing that can put you outside Sikhism is you,our Guru's did not oppose the physical form Gods they incorporated them,our Guru introduced the Supreme Commander, but he did not tell his soldiers to disrespect their superiors.

Aug 28, 2010
[quoteGod does not take a physical form, is not recognised as a physical form, and recognition of such puts you outside of Sikhism. Opposition to such should be made politely and firmly]

Veer Ji The only thing that can put you outside Sikhism is you,our Guru's did not oppose the physical form Gods they incorporated them,our Guru introduced the Supreme Commander, but he did not tell his soldiers to disrespect their superiors.[/QUOTE]

In fact it is important to understand that even in Hindu philosophy in basic principles does not believe in the physical form of God/Goddes.
The phsical forms of GoD/Goddes have been created to symbolise a particular GOD/GODDes for a particular and specific job assigned to that GOD or GODDEs.That is why Hinu Philosophy is usaually refered as Mythology.These Mythologies have certain difnite logic which we are not familiar with.
Therefore ,I agree to your point we should present our Gurmat view about that Mythology insteed of outrightly rejecting it.This should be the way of sharing the views.The problem will definitely come when we adopt total negative attitude towards Hindu philosophy.
Even we can learn from Gurbanee that We should first listen to others and then give our opinion on that.But in actual practice we do not follow this.
This approach can be very conducive for maintaining the harmony of two
communities.
Prakash.s.Bagga

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
[quoteGod does not take a physical form, is not recognised as a physical form, and recognition of such puts you outside of Sikhism. Opposition to such should be made politely and firmly]

Veer Ji The only thing that can put you outside Sikhism is you,our Guru's did not oppose the physical form Gods they incorporated them,our Guru introduced the Supreme Commander, but he did not tell his soldiers to disrespect their superiors.
Veer Bhagat Singh/sp ji :)interestedmunda:lol) that is false. Infinite can not be form. Read mool mantar again.

Please quote a complete shabad with your own interpretation.

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: