• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Is The Reason For Covering One's Head In Gurdwara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
raj khalsa ji

look dont worry about the children of the Sikhs they are much happy and proud to be the children of the Khalsa...worry about your children..worry about other Hindu children ..who will ask you why you need to shave of your hair ...why are you a confused lot ? why you worship almost anything and everything and so on...

The fact is your 5000 years of your so called glorious past was not enough to protect you or wake u up from your slumber ...slaves of the Mughals and then of the British...and now America is your new master..

First of all, Who told you that i am a hindu?
No i am not a hindu, and i am not a sikh either.
I am not worried about your children, i am just pointing out the way you mold the minds of your innocent children. And force them to bow their heads in front of the book. I Have seen this in gurdwaras, many mothers, forcefully push the heads of their small children to bow down. Which is unfair again. They should be alowed to grow up, and then decide where they will bow their heads. Parents have no right to mold their innocent brains, according to what they want. And This happens in all religions.

Mar 26, 2006
look man..dont worry what Sikh parents and children do...if your son tomorrow wants to pee in his pants while he is on your lap..will you let him do it ...bearing in mind about the so calld torture of zipping him off and rushing to the bathroom

Mar 1, 2009
rajkhalsa ji

the children of the Sikhs they are much happy and proud to be the children of the Khalsa...

It does not seem that they are happy or proud about khalsa, as from what i have seen is that almost 90 percent of them dont know the meaning of the word "khalsa", they have haircuts, forget about "amrit". It seems that they are more interested in enjoying life, rather than feeling proud about sikh traditions. Your religious leaders go on debating on "sikhi prachar" where as your own youth is drifting away from your traditional values.
They are drifting away, because most of your traditional values are illogical and baseless. And unless you guys drop these non sense rules, you cannot get your youth into your so called main stream sikhi.

Mar 26, 2006
why the hell are you wasint time here man...go on some forum where you will find peace amongst your type ...where r u in india man ??

Mar 1, 2009
vaheguruseekr ji

Raj Khalsa ji & others,

Guru Fateh.

It seems obvious and crystal clear that Sadhu is looking for help at SPN and he is desperate.

He is an admitted liar, dishonest,contradictory and many more ill traits that he does not seem to get rid off. All these are his own admissions.

So the logical conclusion which can be drawn for his lurking in this forum is that he must have gone to lots of other forums but no one listened to him. He felt ignored which is quite apparent in his desperate whinings and belittlings. He wants our attention so we can help him. He is crying for a helping hand.

Let us think aloud and brainstorm together as Sikhs to give him a helping hand so he can be saved from his own demons.

Let us help him sprout as a lotus out of this muck of his in which he has been wallowing for quite some time.

Tejwant Singh

Thank you very much tejwant ji.....
So if you are done with introducing me to your other friends, shall we start with this topic? or you still have something more to say about me or my ill traits?

Tell me what according to you is the reason for covering the head......

Mar 1, 2009
rajkhalsa ji

Dont worry, let your horses free. I dont mind, anything that you have to say about me.
And dont worry about the other members, they too are against me.
So say what you want. Dont stop your self.
I will apologies if someone questions you about your trash.
Because the trash is comming out due to me, so i will apologies, if someone feels annoyed with your trash,

Yea now say what you have to.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
vaheguruseekr ji

Thank you very much tejwant ji.....
So if you are done with introducing me to your other friends, shall we start with this topic? or you still have something more to say about me or my ill traits?

Tell me what according to you is the reason for covering the head......

Sadhu ji,

An admitted dishonest liar like you has no capacity to understand things although you pleaded me for my opinion through a personal message too.

When you stop lying and stop being dishonest then only you will be ready to understand things.

So I would not waste my time with someone like you.

As I said you do need help. You are crying for it. You are desperate.

Tejwant Singh.

Mar 1, 2009
vaheguruseekr ji

Why cant you simply say that you dont know the reason?
As i can see that now all your logics have failed, all your critical thinking has suddenly vanished, and you have nothing to say, except your angry remarks on me.
What is so hard in saying "i dont know" ?

Mar 26, 2006
MAn it is not his Logic and him not knowing the reason but it your Brains...What is hard in saying you are another islamic agent ??

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
rajkhalsa ji

It does not seem that they are happy or proud about khalsa, as from what i have seen is that almost 90 percent of them dont know the meaning of the word "khalsa", they have haircuts, forget about "amrit". It seems that they are more interested in enjoying life, rather than feeling proud about sikh traditions. Your religious leaders go on debating on "sikhi prachar" where as your own youth is drifting away from your traditional values.
They are drifting away, because most of your traditional values are illogical and baseless. And unless you guys drop these non sense rules, you cannot get your youth into your so called main stream sikhi.

Ok so please tell us why Hindu youths are not so much into hinduism?

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
vaheguruseekr ji

Why cant you simply say that you dont know the reason?
As i can see that now all your logics have failed, all your critical thinking has suddenly vanished, and you have nothing to say, except your angry remarks on me.
What is so hard in saying "i dont know" ?

Sadhu ji,

From your BOLD FONTS, one can see you are angry and desperate and frothing. Thanks for helping me prove my point about you. I do appreciate that.:)

Tejwant Singh

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
And BTW Mr.Sadhu

The youths that are most into their religion are muslims as they can go to any extent if someone insult mohammed or tell them islam is in danger so by your logic they are most rational people and their values are logical with base.Am I right?

Mar 1, 2009
rajkhalsa ji

You again got me wrong, i am not an islamic agent.
Come on. I dont confine myself to any religion. I dont have any particular religion.
I dont like organized groups, they can be religions, or political parties, or some unions, or anything that degrades the individuality.
I love individuals, groups are ugly.
And according to me islam is really the most stupid religion in the world. They have the most idiotic religious laws, and foolish practices.

Mar 1, 2009
kds ji
Ok so please tell us why Hindu youths are not so much into hinduism?
The same reason, ----the useless rituals, and stupid traditions. Infact hindus are way ahead than sikhs, when it comes to illogical traditional values.

The youths that are most into their religion are muslims as they can go to any extent if someone insult mohammed or tell them islam is in danger so by your logic they are most rational people and their values are logical with base.Am I right?
They are not into their religion, they are into fanatacism. Do you really feel that killing people in the name of the religion, is something spiritual?
Infact the brains of the islamic kids are deeply conditioned, to believe their illogical trash. It has nothing to do with spirituality or logic. Their brains are tricked when they are small, to believe in their traditions. Same goes with other religions, but to some less extent. But parents mold the brains of their kids, which is ugly.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
What do the last 2 and 1/2 pages of commentary have to do with covering one's head in gurdwara? If I group them together as a new thread, I don't even know what the title of the new thread would be?

Think the thread should be closed? If not, why not?

Mar 1, 2009
aad ji

You can close the thread, but First let all of them give their opinions about covering the head. As till now, only one person has given some reasons, all others are just moving on the periphery of the topic.

Rest is up to you, because even if the thread is drifting to some other area, people are still debating. You cannot just suddenly come up like a teacher and shut the whole thing.

Mar 26, 2006
well she can ..Sadhu ji ...she has all the right to...she is the moderator ...man..belive me ..u need to learn to argue...non of us likes trash here

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM