• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Is God? Or In Which Type Of God Do You Believe?

Chinu

SPNer
Oct 22, 2011
re: What is God ? or, In which type of God do you believe?

There are many kinds of God's out there, just as mysterious as the one who threw an empty Cola Cola bottle from the plane - which landed amongst am African tribe. And see what came of from this mysterious gift.
Actually... what do you want to say ?

Aug 28, 2010

CHINU Ji,
I have known this DIVINE WORD by the grace of my SatiGuRu and now I am on the path of realising this.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Aug 28, 2010

CHINU Ji,
Are you taking my interview.?
My Sati GuRu is A SINGLE WAVE OF DIVINE WORD.....Try to understand this.

Prakash.S.Bagga

Chinu

SPNer
Oct 22, 2011

CHINU Ji,
Are you taking my interview.?
No bagga ji no... am just asking you.
My Sati GuRu is A SINGLE WAVE OF DIVINE WORD.....Try to understand this.
Prakash.S.Bagga
Bagga ji.. firstly you said i have known this "Divine Word", Secondly you said with the grace of my satiguru, Thirdly you said still am on the path of realising.

If "Divine Word" is your satiguru and you are known to him than why you are still on the path of realising, If you are known to your satiguru "Divine Word" further what to realise then ?

Aug 28, 2010

CHINU Ji,
Probably this is the way the whole world is moving.
Can you define your "ONE " you are aware of"

Prakash.S.Bagga

Aug 28, 2010

CHINTU Ji,
The whole world is created by the effect of LOVE.But the whole world is moving
by the effect of CONFUSION..
LOVE is not ABSOLUTE and is not TANGIBLE whereas THE ONE is ABSOLUTE AND TANGIBLE.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Prakashiji

Do you mean tangible through creation?

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Re: What is God ? or, In which type of God do you believe?

Actually... what do you want to say ?

I believe in a God which is as mysterious as my imagination.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Astroboyji

I envy your imagination, its obviously more broad than mine

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010

I believe in one god, no partners, gender-less, formless, and above comprehension.
ohhcuppycakee sister ji that is wonderfully succinct. Sikhism states the same. I do know people have (even Sikhs) different ways of describing it at a personal level.

The only part about form-less is viewed by some that there is form and the form is all creation. Which could be argued to be equivalent to form less as all of creation cannot be defined by us or anyone.

Thank you.

SIKS SINGH

SPNer
Nov 2, 2011

I ask for the Universal creator the one, to be the light at the end of my life to free me from births and from deaths and keep me, at his feet, for he is mighty and graceful and there is no other than the true creator - LOOK around you, see god - dwell within your mind but free your sould to explore the vastness of the Creator and his Universe - for there are as many galaxies as there are grains of SAND on this Earth within his/her creation.

My God resides in my heart and in everything I see and do, but I am still the lowest of the low and the poorest of the poor as I have been born again - please GOD SET ME FREE in this lifetime.

God bless you all

May you all be freed from cycle of births and deaths and attain the spiritual love to allow us to all see the Universal creator in all its glory.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Astroboyji

I envy your imagination, its obviously more broad than mine

Harry Ji,

I wonder why you say that? My imagination runs wild and is uncontrollable. Only the way-shower can point in the direction, which is inwards. Gurbani says, everything is within and not outside. If we search from the outside, we are in delusion.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

skepticfreethinkerji/harry puttarji

many thanks for your useful insight into the debate at hand, would that be a figment of your personal imagination, or human imagination per se?

Chinu

SPNer
Oct 22, 2011

CHINTU Ji,
The whole world is created by the effect of LOVE.But the whole world is moving
by the effect of CONFUSION..
LOVE is not ABSOLUTE and is not TANGIBLE whereas THE ONE is ABSOLUTE AND TANGIBLE.
Prakash.S.Bagga
So... Bagga ji this means, we all are living in a big confusion,...and relatively, what we all think or what we all decide... is also a big confusion,...because the result of confusion is also confusion ? right.

Thus... Considering all this, as the result of confusion is always confusion, how can be so surely you say... that what all you have written above, or what you think ... is not a confusion ?

OR... Do you live out of this Confusion? or illusion ? or..are you that "ONE" which are talking about ? tell me...0:)

Anyways... bagga ji, my personal understanding is that the whole world is moving with the effect of "LOVE", Yes! The mode of "LOVE" can be wrong ie: Mother "LOVE" his child... yes it creates a "False attachment", but the state of "Love" is pure... so its a wrong mode of love,

Another example: A buisnessman "LOVE" money... yes it creates a "Greed" but the state of love is pure ... so its a wrong mode of love,

One more example:Now... Chinu "LOVE" to give a impressable reply... yes this creates a "EGo",but the state of love is pure, So this is also a wrong mode of love i think... 0:)

But... "Love" is "Love" Bagga ji, Everything is moving for "LOVE" Yes! the mode can be wrong.

Chinu.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: