• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Is Bhai Gurdas Jee's Key?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all!

So many questions are open despite so many factories producing Baabaaas to explain.

Please come to know true Naam and its Simran Knowing that no answers remain open.

Balbir Singh may answer your questions when God wants to transfer it through him.

The topic is the key of Bhai Gurdas Jee. Let us touch it again.

Can someone please refer one Vaak from the true Gurus that they could not understand but Bhai Gurdas Jee made it clear in his poetry? I will be thankful.
Please do not hesitate to contact your so-called scholars if someone feels they may help me finding the answer.

Dear Jatinder Jee, Gurdev wrote Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee to read and to pronounce as it is. Its Understanding is the result of true Naam Simran.

Dear Amarsanghera Jee, realizing truth one comes to know what Truth is. Realizing false things one feels it may not be true.
By discussing one do not realize God's truth. After realizing God one sings HIS praise.

Dear Randip Jee, these are my few words. True Gurus use examples for those who know facts at their consciousness. A farmer's mind understands it well that throwing seeds on stones no crop is possible. A boatman's mind knows that a boat of stone drowns. It does not take people across.
Gurdev smilingly sings Hari Praise with Sikhs who have learned the Gur of Jap. For others Japu is a metaphor.
Please come to know true Naam Simran and find out truth of metaphors.

Listening One Naam one receives the wisdom of all called God.

It remains magic till the magician explains its trick. Knowing the trick one knows it as fact.

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
jad akal de sab khirkeeaan darvaaje band hon ta Sikh di Kirpan bagal me chchooree hi nazar aundee hai.............. no surprises Balbir veer.

Dhan Dhan Siriu Guru Maharaj Sache Paatshah da hukam hai:

gurU ijnw kw AMDulw isK BI AMDy krm kryin ] (951-7, rwmklI, mÚ 3)
guroo jinaa kaa anDhulaa sikh bhee anDhay karam karayn.
The disciples whose teacher is blind, act blindly as well.
Eie BwxY clin AwpxY inq JUTo JUTu bolyin ] (951-8, rwmklI, mÚ 3)
o-ay bhaanai chalan aapnai nit jhootho jhooth bolayn.
They walk according to their own wills, and continually speak falsehood and lies.
kUVu kusqu kmwvdy pr inMdw sdw kryin ] (951-8, rwmklI, mÚ 3)
koorh kusat kamaavday par nindaa sadaa karayn.
They practice falsehood and deception, and endlessly slander others.
Eie Awip fuby pr inMdkw sgly kul fobyin ] (951-9, rwmklI, mÚ 3)
o-ay aap dubay par nindkaa saglay kul dobayn.
Slandering others, they drown themselves, and drown all their generations as well.
nwnk ijqu Eie lwey iqqu lgy auie bpuVy ikAw kryin ]2] (951-9, rwmklI, mÚ 3)
naanak jit o-ay laa-ay tit lagay u-ay bapurhay ki-aa karayn. ||2||
O Nanak, whatever the Lord links them to, to that they are linked; what can the poor creatures do? ||2||

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Amarsanghera Jee!

Quote "who is the magician?"
All is HIS Leelaa, Magic, Game.

Quote from Surinder Jee "jad akal de sab khirkeeaan darvaaje band hon ta Sikh di Kirpan bagal me chchooree hi nazar aundee hai.............. no surprises Balbir veer.

The saying 'muh me Raam, Bagal me cchuree' is the popular saying since ages in Indian languages.

Amritdhaaree Sikhs did not want people to trace them with this expression. Their leaders smartly replaced the Reverend Guru's word 'Raam' with double weighted word 'Waheguru' following recommendation of Bhai Gurdas Jee. They also replaced the word knife with a bigger weapon sword.

Surinder Jee, A true Sikh does not lie nor he or she changes statements of others.

All Gems appear before the person speaking while living Truth.

P.S. I may be leaving for holy days in few weeks. I wish all great Satsangs with Truth everywhere.

Balbir Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Surinder Jee,
Gurdev is speaking truth with you. Why you ignore His words and start looking at somebody else. There is nobody else when Gurdev talks to One exclusively.

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Dear Aad Ji,

here is another beautiful one:

As a piece of paper when waxed, stands the test of time,
As a trimmed lamp will shed its light for longer hours,
As a person flying a kite in a wind swept sky controls it by a string,
And an appropriate antidote can cure a snake bite,
As a king traveling incognito best observes the state of his subjects,
It is by such relative supports that the Guru guards his Sikhs. (35.23)(Bhai Gurdas Ji)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Advent of Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Sache Paatshah

Pauri 23.1 Suni pukari datar prabhu Guru Nanak jag mahi pathaia.
Pauri 23.4 Chare pair dharam de chari varan iku varanu karaia.
Pauri 23.8 Kali taran Guru Nanak Aaia.

The benevolent Lord listened to the woes of Humanity and Guru Nanak appeared in this world. Nanak preached about the One Lord of all, rich and poor and converted all into one clan of humanity. Nanak came to redeem the dark age of Kaliyug.

Pauri 24.1 Pahila babey paya bakhasu dari pichho dey phiri ghalikamai...
Pauri 24.4 Baba paidha sach khand nau nidhi namu garibi pai.
Pauri 24.5 Baba dekhai dhian dhari jalati sabhi prithavi disi ai.

Baba Nanak first obtained Grace and then underwent rigourous discipline. He reached the Realm of Truth and received the Naam of nine treasures and humility. Baba contemplated and saw the whole earth burning (with fire of lust and anger).

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

Only Ignorant claims that others got Truth. Living in duality the lost Jeev is engaged in anylyzing others Truth.

Balbir Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Surinder ji -- for you, and those who would listen.

ਨਦੀਆ ਨਾਲੇ ਵਾਹੜੇ ਗੰਗਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਗੰਗੋਦਕ ਹੋਈ ।
nadeeaa naalay vaaharhay gangi sangi gangodak hoee|
Rivers and small streams joining Ganges become the sacred river (Ganges).

ਅਸਟ ਧਾਤੁ ਇਕ ਧਾਤੁ ਹੋਇ ਪਾਰਸ ਪਰਸੈ ਕੰਚਨੁ ਸੋਈ ।
asat dhaatu ik dhaatu hoi paaras parasai kanchanu soee|
With the touch of the philosopher's stone (paras) all the mixed light metals are transformed into gold.

ਚੰਦਨ ਵਾਸੁ ਵਣਾਸਪਤਿ ਅਫਲ ਸਫਲ ਕਰ ਚੰਦਨੁ ਗੋਈ ।
chandan vaasu vanaasapati adhal sadhal kar chandanu goee|
The vegetation whether fruit producing or fruitless becomes sandal by assimilating into it the fragrance of sandal.

ਛਿਅ ਰੁਤਿ ਬਾਰਹ ਮਾਹ ਕਰਿ ਸੁਝੈ ਸੁਝ ਨ ਦੂਜਾ ਕੋਈ ।
chhia ruti baarah maah kari sujhai sujh n doojaa koee|
In the six seasons and twelve months nothing except sun is there.

ਚਾਰਿ ਵਰਨਿ ਛਿਅ ਦਰਸਨਾ ਬਾਰਹ ਵਾਟ ਭਵੈ ਸਭੁ ਲੋਈ ।
chaari varani chhia darasanaa baarah vaat bhavai sabhu|oee|
Four varnas, six Schools of philosophy and twelve sects of the yogis are there in this world.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗੁ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਖੋਈ ।
guramukhi darasanu saadhasangu guramukhi maaragi dubidhaa khoee|
But by treading the path of Gurmukhs all the dubieties of the above sects vanish.

ਇਕ ਮਨਿ ਇਕੁ ਅਰਾਧਨਿ ਓਈ ॥੯॥
ik mani iku araadhani aoee ॥9॥
They (Gurmukhs) now with stable mind adore the One (Lord).

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Randip ji

I have read what you are writing about metaphor and will respond. Keep up the flow -- it is educating the parts of the brain that are emotionally neglected.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Balbir Singh your claims have no merit.

You ask that where did guru sahib even mention bhai gurdaas jee in guru granth sahib ji.

Let me ask you this question.

Where did guru granth sahib mention guru gobind singh, guru hargobind singh, guru har rai ji, guru har krishan ji? Where did guru sahib mention bhai nand lal ji? Where did guru sahib mention 4 sahibzadey?

It is a known fact that guru sahib gave such a status to bhai gurdaas jee. There is something called faith which you do not have. Next you will say show me proof that guru granth sahib ji is the writings of guru sahibs. Faith is something you do not have. There is something called blind faith to an extent where one does not know the reasoning as to why they are doing the task at hand and the other. The Real Faith has reasoning behind it. One following the gurus words which is real faith. To you it may be blind because you are but gursikhs all around the world do not see this as blind as guru sahib says naam is the answer to all the questions because gursikhs have faith that there is one creator AKAL. And there is fact as per gurbani. Gurbani is way past science

Bhai gurdas jee does not have the title of guru beside him. It is a guide for us to get closer to guru. If you think you are much more learned then bhai gurdaas jee then that is good for you. Me as a sikh of the guru will never come into that state of humai. I can come to a state of reasoning which you can't because you are on a mission of running your cult.

randip singh dont try to explain to balbir what a metaphor is. In a previous thread he contrdicted himself by claiming one of the words in a particular shabads is a metaphor and then stating that the shabad is not a means of metaphor as per the understanding of diffrent sikhs.

Dont bother to argue with him he is running a cult and on a mission. I urge people to not let this person speak as he is confusing sikhs all around the world.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Akali Ji and All,

Thank you for the warning as follows:-

randip singh dont try to explain to balbir what a metaphor is. In a previous thread he contrdicted himself by claiming one of the words in a particular shabads is a metaphor and then stating that the shabad is not a means of metaphor as per the understanding of diffrent sikhs.

Dont bother to argue with him he is running a cult and on a mission. I urge people to not let this person speak as he is confusing sikhs all around the world.

I think we all need to adhere to SPN rules while ironing out differences of opinion.

Santokh

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<Listening One Naam one receives the wisdom of all called God.

It remains magic till the magician explains its trick. Knowing the trick one knows it as fact. >>

<<Dear Amarsanghera Jee, realizing truth one comes to know what Truth is. Realizing false things one feels it may not be true.
By discussing one do not realize God's truth. After realizing God one sings HIS praise.>>>

please clarify again-

if someone is unable to know the truth, how does he know that what he knows is false.
you are mixing two things, God's existence is a truth and known, it has nothing to do with my question which is about your earlier assetion of true or false method of naam simran.

If you have made an assertion that there are "multiple" ways of naam simran and only one is "true"

please explain that how will someone know which one is true

second

you gave a "metaphor" of magician to God... quite funny :)

you just learnt what is a metaphor :)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
hey all of you,

veer Balbir confessed that he is IGNORANT:

Balbir Singh said:
Only Ignorant claims that others got Truth. Living in duality the lost Jeev is engaged in anylyzing others Truth.

so why even bother...............

thanks veer Balbir...........
and much more thanks for proving the truth about YOURSELF(Rajneesh and your socalled Gurdev) for it before providing the statement.............

:):):):):)

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

Quote "It is a known fact that guru sahib gave such a status to bhai gurdaas jee."
Please tell the name of Guru Sahib providing the reference to that status. At least someone can provide the name of the book and the author who wrote this first.

Quote "There is something called faith which you do not have."
This may be right.
Truth is to experience. The true Guru leads one to Truth.
Preachers push one into the well of faith.

Quote "Next you will say show me proof that guru granth sahib ji is the writings of guru sahibs."
Future Teller Jee, one does not need a proof for this. One who has experienced the Sun understands the songs about the Sun.

Quote "Faith is something you do not have."
Thanks! God! .

Quote "There is something called blind faith to an extent where one does not know the reasoning as to why they are doing the task at hand and the other."
It is God's Will whom he makes blind, in faith or in eyes.

Quote "The Real Faith has reasoning behind it."
This may be your experience.
God and His Truth are no reasoning.

Quote "To you it may be blind because you are but gursikhs all around the world do not see this as blind as guru sahib says naam is the answer to all the questions because gursikhs have faith that there is one creator AKAL. And there is fact as per gurbani. Gurbani is way past science"
First get clear what is to say.

Quote "Me as a sikh of the guru will never come into that state of humai."
Why waste life with this ego (haumai)?

Quote "I can come to a state of reasoning which you can't because you are on a mission of running your cult."
God knows why one feels he is better. Better worry where to get true Naam than cults. All, who worry about their business, are engaged studying cults in the market.
All activities are HIS alone.

Quote "I urge people to not let this person speak as he is confusing sikhs all around the world."
Please let your Baabaas explain Sikhs all around the world. Why have they kept them in confusion?

Quote from Amarsanghera Jee "please explain that how will someone know which one is true."
Come to know Truth. The falsehood vanishes, also its counselors.

Surinder Jee, please provide the page number of the book and the name of the writer when referring those in the original language also. I cannot imagine that Bhai Gurdas Jee wrote in English.
Also, please do not mix Bhai Gurdas Jee's statements with those from the reverend Gurus.
Mixing statements from Bhai Gurdas Jee has already done many mischief with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

In my view, Bhai Gurdas Jee is a prevaricator when he wrote this.
ਏਕੰਕਾਰੁ ਇਕਾਂਗ ਲਿਖਿ ਊੜਾ ਓਅੰਕਾਰੁ ਲਿਖਾਇਆ ।
"aykankaaru ikaang|ikhi oorhaa oankaaru|ikhaaiaa|" Vaar 39-1-2

The true Gurus never wrote 'Ik Onkaar' or anything from the above line.

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Balbir Singh said:

Balbir Singh said:
Come to know Truth. The falsehood vanishes, also its counselors.

Balbir Singh said:
Surinder Jee..........
Balbir Singh said:
I cannot imagine that Bhai Gurdas Jee wrote in English.
Also, please do not mix Bhai Gurdas Jee's statements with those from the reverend Gurus.
Mixing statements from Bhai Gurdas Jee has already done many mischief with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

In my view, Bhai Gurdas Jee is a prevaricator when he wrote this.
ਏਕੰਕਾਰੁ ਇਕਾਂਗ ਲਿਖਿ ਊੜਾ ਓਅੰਕਾਰੁ ਲਿਖਾਇਆ ।
"aykankaaru ikaang|ikhi oorhaa oankaaru|ikhaaiaa|" Vaar 39-1-2

The true Gurus never wrote 'Ik Onkaar' or anything from the above line.

Mere Veer Balbir Ji, you have already confessed that you are IGNORANT/LOST/LIVING IN DUALITY.................... even provided a proof:RAJNEESH and SOCALLED GURDEV OF YOURS. once again thanks for all the clarifications. Now your statements with 'KNOW', 'I', 'PLEASE' etc doesn't make any sense anymore to me neech.........

me neech can only pray for you, nothing else.....................

Waheguru Rakha

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Nam Jap,

Thanks for putting IA's comments back. It is tough language. Making a claim. Gracioius of you to do that.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Dear Aad Ji,

read the thread on Rajneesh-'was Rajneesh.......'

he used to be a lot in news for all the nuisenace he created. and our dear Veer Balbir Ji was supporting him in that thread.

a lot can be read about him and his pakhands on the internet(search for OSHO or RAJNEESH)

Waheguru Rakha

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Dear Randip Jee, these are my few words. True Gurus use examples for those who know facts at their consciousness. A farmer's mind understands it well that throwing seeds on stones no crop is possible. A boatman's mind knows that a boat of stone drowns. It does not take people across.
Gurdev smilingly sings Hari Praise with Sikhs who have learned the Gur of Jap. For others Japu is a metaphor.
Please come to know true Naam Simran and find out truth of metaphors.

Listening One Naam one receives the wisdom of all called God.

It remains magic till the magician explains its trick. Knowing the trick one knows it as fact.

Balbir Singh

So these ARE metaphors! I am glad we agree.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM